ZY.🚨Breaking:Isaiah Goes to the Airport to Pick Up Mariah, But Suddenly an Unexpected Person Shows Up!—What Happens Next Shocks Everyone!😱

 🚨Breaking:Isaiah Goes to the Airport to Pick Up Mariah, But Suddenly an Unexpected Person Shows Up!—What Happens Next Shocks Everyone!😱


Isaiah Goes to the Airport to Pick Up Mariah, But Suddenly an Unexpected Person Shows Up! 😱

A Shocking Family Drama Story — Chapters 1–10

Chapter 1: The Phone Call That Changed Everything

It was a beautiful morning in Philadelphia. Isaiah was sitting in his living room, drinking coffee, when his phone suddenly rang.

It was Mariah.

He immediately answered.

“Mariah! Are you at the airport already?”

Mariah laughed softly.

“Yes, Isaiah. My flight is about to land. Are you coming to pick me up?”

Isaiah smiled.

“Of course! I told you I would be there. I’ve been waiting for this day for so long.”

Mariah looked out of the airplane window.

“I’m excited to see you too. But Isaiah, there’s something I need to tell you.”

Isaiah’s smile slowly disappeared.

“What happened? Is everything okay?”

Mariah hesitated.

“I’ll tell you when you come.”

“Mariah, you’re making me nervous. What is it?”

She took a deep breath.

“Just promise me you won’t get angry.”

Isaiah stood up from the couch.

“Why would I get angry? You’re coming home.”

Mariah remained silent for a moment.

Then she said something that left Isaiah confused.

“Because I’m not coming back alone.”

Isaiah froze.

“What do you mean?”

But before Mariah could explain, the call suddenly ended.

Isaiah stared at his phone.

“Mariah?”

He tried calling her again.

No answer.

He grabbed his car keys and rushed toward the door.

He had no idea that the person Mariah was talking about would soon turn his entire world upside down.

Chapter 2: Isaiah Arrives at the Airport

The airport was crowded with travelers, families, and people rushing toward the arrival gates.

Isaiah parked his car and hurried inside.

He kept checking his phone.

Isaiah: “Why isn’t Mariah answering?”

He walked toward the arrivals area and stood near the entrance.

After several minutes, his phone buzzed.

Mariah: “I’m here.”

Isaiah looked up.

And suddenly, he saw her.

Mariah was walking toward him with a large suitcase. She was wearing a beautiful outfit, and her face was glowing with happiness.

Isaiah smiled.

“Mariah!”

She rushed toward him.

“Isaiah!”

They hugged tightly.

“I missed you so much,” Isaiah said.

Mariah smiled.

“I missed you too.”

Isaiah took her suitcase.

“Come on. Let’s go home. Everyone is waiting for you.”

Mariah looked at him nervously.

“Isaiah, wait.”

He turned around.

“What happened?”

Mariah looked behind him.

Her expression suddenly changed.

Isaiah followed her eyes.

A person was standing near the airport entrance.

Someone who had no reason to be there.

Someone who had not told Isaiah they were coming.

Mariah whispered:

“Isaiah… don’t look now.”

Isaiah frowned.

“Why?”

Mariah lowered her voice.

“Because someone is watching us.”

Isaiah slowly turned around.

His smile disappeared.

Standing several feet away was Brooke.

She was holding a small handbag and staring directly at Isaiah and Mariah.

Isaiah couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Brooke?”

Mariah looked at him.

“You know her?”

Isaiah swallowed.

“Yes.”

Brooke started walking toward them.

And the look on her face made Isaiah realize that this was not a friendly airport welcome.

Chapter 3: Brooke’s Unexpected Arrival

Brooke stopped in front of Isaiah.

For several seconds, nobody spoke.

The noise of the airport continued around them, but Isaiah could barely hear anything.

“Brooke, what are you doing here?” he finally asked.

Brooke looked at Mariah.

Then she looked back at Isaiah.

“I came to see you.”

Isaiah frowned.

“To see me? Why?”

Brooke gave a nervous laugh.

“That’s a good question.”

Mariah stepped closer.

“Is there a problem?”

Brooke looked at her.

“No. Not yet.”

Isaiah immediately shook his head.

“Brooke, please. Don’t start anything here.”

Brooke looked hurt.

“Start what, Isaiah?”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don’t.”

Mariah looked confused.

“Isaiah, what’s going on?”

Isaiah turned toward her.

“Nothing. Brooke just showed up unexpectedly.”

Brooke interrupted.

“Unexpectedly? You make it sound like I’m a stranger.”

Isaiah sighed.

“That’s not what I said.”

Brooke looked at Mariah.

“So you’re Mariah?”

Mariah nodded.

“Yes.”

Brooke forced a smile.

“I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Mariah looked at Isaiah.

Isaiah suddenly felt uncomfortable.

“Brooke, why did you come here?”

Brooke looked down at her phone.

Then she looked at him again.

“Because you told me you were busy this morning.”

Isaiah nodded.

“I was coming to pick up Mariah.”

Brooke shook her head.

“That’s not what you told me yesterday.”

Isaiah looked confused.

“What are you talking about?”

Brooke took a step closer.

“You said you had something important to do. You never told me you were coming to the airport.”

Isaiah stared at her.

“Brooke, I didn’t think I needed to explain every single thing I do.”

Mariah looked between them.

“Maybe we should talk somewhere quieter.”

But Brooke wasn’t finished.

She looked at Isaiah and said:

“I came here because I needed to ask you one question.”

Isaiah crossed his arms.

“What question?”

Brooke took a deep breath.

“Are you hiding something from me?”

Mariah’s eyes widened.

Isaiah stared at Brooke.

“What?”

And before he could answer, a voice suddenly came from behind them.

“Isaiah?”

Everyone turned around.

Chapter 4: The Person Nobody Expected

Isaiah’s mother was standing a few feet away.

She was holding her phone and looking at the group with a serious expression.

Isaiah’s eyes widened.

“Mom? What are you doing here?”

His mother walked toward them.

“I came to pick up Mariah.”

Isaiah looked at Mariah.

Then he looked back at his mother.

“You knew she was coming?”

His mother nodded.

“Of course I knew.”

Isaiah shook his head.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?”

His mother looked confused.

“Tell you what?”

“That you were coming to the airport too!”

Mariah suddenly looked nervous.

Isaiah’s mother turned toward her.

“Mariah, is everything okay?”

Mariah nodded.

“Yes. Everything is fine.”

Brooke stood quietly beside them.

Isaiah noticed her expression.

“Brooke, are you okay?”

Brooke looked at him.

“I’m fine.”

But she clearly wasn’t.

Isaiah’s mother looked at Brooke.

“Why are you here?”

Brooke hesitated.

“I came because I wanted to talk to Isaiah.”

His mother frowned.

“About what?”

Brooke glanced at Mariah.

“Something important.”

Isaiah stepped forward.

“Brooke, whatever it is, you can tell me.”

Brooke looked at him.

“Not here.”

Isaiah sighed.

“Then where?”

Brooke looked around the crowded airport.

“Somewhere private.”

Mariah looked at Isaiah.

“Maybe she really needs to talk to you.”

Isaiah nodded slowly.

“Okay. We’ll talk.”

But just as Brooke started walking toward the exit, Isaiah’s mother suddenly stopped her.

“Wait.”

Brooke turned around.

“What?”

His mother looked directly at her.

“Before you leave, I need to ask you something.”

Brooke looked confused.

“What?”

Isaiah’s mother said:

“Did you know that Mariah is coming back to stay?”

Brooke’s face suddenly changed.

Isaiah looked at his mother.

“Mom, what are you talking about?”

Mariah closed her eyes.

She knew the secret was about to come out.

Chapter 5: Mariah Reveals Her Secret

Isaiah turned toward Mariah.

“Mariah, what is she talking about?”

Mariah looked down at her suitcase.

Then she looked at Isaiah.

“I was going to tell you.”

Isaiah’s voice became softer.

“Tell me what?”

Mariah took a deep breath.

“I’m not leaving again.”

Isaiah stared at her.

“What?”

Mariah nodded.

“I’m staying in Philadelphia.”

For a moment, Isaiah said nothing.

Then he smiled.

“Mariah, that’s amazing!”

He hugged her again.

“I’m so happy you’re back.”

Mariah smiled, but her eyes filled with tears.

“I missed everyone.”

Isaiah’s mother stepped forward.

“We all missed you.”

Brooke stood quietly, watching them.

Isaiah noticed her silence.

“Brooke, why do you look so upset?”

Brooke shook her head.

“I’m not upset.”

“Then what is it?”

She looked at Mariah.

“I just didn’t know she was staying.”

Mariah looked at her.

“I’m sorry. I wanted to tell everyone myself.”

Brooke nodded.

“Okay.”

But her voice sounded different.

Isaiah looked between them.

“Brooke, if something is bothering you, just say it.”

Brooke looked at him.

“I came here because I thought you were going to tell me something important.”

Isaiah frowned.

“I am telling you something important. Mariah is back.”

Brooke looked away.

“That’s not what I meant.”

Mariah suddenly looked worried.

“Brooke, what do you mean?”

Brooke opened her mouth to answer.

But before she could speak, Isaiah’s phone rang.

He looked at the screen.

It was Larry.

Isaiah answered immediately.

“Larry? What’s going on?”

Larry’s voice sounded serious.

“Isaiah, where are you?”

“I’m at the airport. Why?”

Larry paused.

Then he said:

“You need to come home right now.”

Isaiah’s expression changed.

“Why?”

Larry lowered his voice.

“Because something happened at the house.”

Isaiah stood completely still.

“What happened?”

Larry replied:

“I don’t want to say it over the phone.”

Isaiah looked at Mariah, Brooke, and his mother.

“Larry, tell me.”

Larry took a deep breath.

“Isaiah… someone came to the house asking for Mariah.”

Mariah suddenly looked frightened.

“What?”

Isaiah stared at her.

“Who?”

Larry said:

“That’s the problem. Nobody knows.”

Chapter 6: The Mystery Guest

Isaiah immediately ended the call.

He looked at Mariah.

“Who could be looking for you?”

Mariah shook her head.

“I don’t know.”

Isaiah’s mother looked worried.

“Mariah, is there something you haven’t told us?”

Mariah hesitated.

“Mom, I…”

Brooke stepped forward.

“Maybe we should all go home.”

Isaiah nodded.

“Yes. We need to find out what’s happening.”

He grabbed Mariah’s suitcase.

His mother walked beside him.

Brooke followed quietly.

As they reached the airport exit, Mariah suddenly stopped.

Isaiah turned around.

“What happened?”

Mariah looked terrified.

“I think I know who it is.”

Isaiah stared at her.

“Who?”

Mariah looked toward the airport doors.

“I didn’t tell you because I was scared.”

Isaiah’s voice became serious.

“Mariah, tell me.”

She swallowed.

“The person who came to the house…”

She paused.

Then she whispered:

“Is someone from my past.”

Brooke’s eyes widened.

“What?”

Isaiah looked at Mariah.

“Who from your past?”

Mariah shook her head.

“I can’t say.”

Isaiah stepped closer.

“Mariah, you have to tell me.”

Mariah looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“I thought they would never find me.”

Isaiah’s mother placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Sweetheart, you’re safe. Just tell us what happened.”

Mariah looked down.

Then she said:

“I received a message before my flight.”

Isaiah asked:

“What message?”

Mariah slowly took out her phone.

She showed them the screen.

There was one message.

“Welcome back, Mariah. We need to talk.”

Isaiah’s face became serious.

“Who sent this?”

Mariah looked at him.

“I don’t know.”

Brooke stared at the message.

“This doesn’t make sense.”

Isaiah’s mother looked worried.

“Did you tell anyone you were coming back?”

Mariah shook her head.

“No.”

Isaiah looked at Brooke.

“Did you tell anyone?”

Brooke immediately shook her head.

“No, Isaiah. I didn’t.”

Suddenly, another message appeared on Mariah’s phone.

Everyone looked at the screen.

The new message said:

“I’m waiting for you at home.”

Mariah dropped her phone.

And Isaiah realized that the person they were looking for might already be inside the house.

Chapter 7: The Shocking Discovery at Home

Isaiah drove toward the house as quickly as he could.

Mariah sat in the passenger seat.

Brooke and Isaiah’s mother followed in another car.

Nobody spoke during the drive.

Mariah kept staring at her phone.

Isaiah glanced at her.

“Mariah, are you sure you don’t know who sent that message?”

She shook her head.

“I swear, Isaiah. I don’t know.”

He nodded.

“Okay. We’ll figure it out.”

When they finally reached the house, Larry was standing outside.

Isaiah immediately got out of the car.

“Larry! What happened?”

Larry looked at Mariah.

Then he looked at Isaiah.

“Someone came here asking for her.”

Mariah stepped forward.

“Who?”

Larry shook his head.

“I don’t know. They wouldn’t tell me much.”

Isaiah frowned.

“What did they say?”

Larry lowered his voice.

“They said they had something important to give Mariah.”

Mariah looked frightened.

“What?”

Larry nodded.

“They left a package.”

Isaiah looked around.

“Where is it?”

Larry pointed toward the living room.

“Inside.”

Everyone walked into the house.

A small box was sitting on the table.

Mariah stopped when she saw it.

Her face suddenly turned pale.

Isaiah noticed.

“Mariah? What’s wrong?”

She whispered:

“That box…”

Isaiah looked at her.

“What about it?”

Mariah slowly walked toward the table.

“I know that box.”

Brooke looked confused.

“How?”

Mariah stared at it.

“Because I saw one like it before I left.”

Isaiah looked at Larry.

“Did you open it?”

Larry shook his head.

“No. I thought it belonged to Mariah.”

Isaiah looked at Mariah.

“Do you know what’s inside?”

Mariah took a deep breath.

“I think I do.”

She reached toward the box.

But before she could open it, someone knocked loudly on the front door.

Everyone froze.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Isaiah looked at Larry.

“Were you expecting anyone?”

Larry shook his head.

“No.”

The knocking became louder.

Mariah stepped back.

“Isaiah…”

He looked at her.

“What?”

She whispered:

“I think they found me.”

Chapter 8: The Stranger at the Door

Isaiah slowly walked toward the front door.

Larry followed him.

Brooke stood beside Mariah, while Isaiah’s mother watched from the living room.

Another loud knock echoed through the house.

Isaiah looked through the window.

A man was standing outside.

He was holding a large envelope.

Isaiah opened the door slightly.

“Can I help you?”

The man looked at him.

“Is Mariah here?”

Isaiah frowned.

“Who are you?”

The man looked past him.

“I need to speak with her.”

Isaiah stood in the doorway.

“You can tell me what this is about.”

The man shook his head.

“It’s personal.”

Mariah suddenly walked forward.

“Isaiah, wait.”

He turned around.

“Mariah, stay back.”

But she was already looking at the man.

The man looked at her.

“Mariah.”

Mariah’s face went pale.

She whispered:

“David?”

Isaiah looked at her.

“Who is David?”

The man lowered the envelope.

“It’s been a long time.”

Mariah took a step back.

“Why are you here?”

David looked at her.

“I came because you left without telling me the truth.”

Isaiah immediately stepped forward.

“Excuse me?”

David looked at Isaiah.

“Who are you?”

Isaiah’s voice became firm.

“I’m Isaiah. And you need to explain why you’re here.”

David looked at Mariah.

“Did you tell him?”

Mariah shook her head.

“David, please leave.”

Isaiah turned toward Mariah.

“What is he talking about?”

David sighed.

“She never told you?”

Mariah’s eyes filled with tears.

“David, stop.”

Brooke looked shocked.

“Mariah, what is going on?”

David held up the envelope.

“I came to give her something.”

Isaiah looked at the envelope.

“What?”

David looked directly at Mariah.

“Something she left behind.”

Mariah suddenly started crying.

Isaiah stepped toward her.

“Mariah, what did you leave behind?”

David said:

“A letter.”

The room became completely silent.

Chapter 9: The Letter That Shocked Everyone

David handed the envelope to Mariah.

She stared at it.

Isaiah looked at her.

“Mariah, open it.”

Mariah shook her head.

“I can’t.”

Isaiah gently asked:

“Why?”

She looked at David.

“Because I thought this was over.”

David sighed.

“It could have been over if you had told the truth.”

Brooke looked confused.

“What truth?”

Mariah held the envelope tightly.

Isaiah looked at her.

“Mariah, whatever this is, you can tell us.”

Mariah slowly opened the envelope.

Inside was a letter.

She unfolded it.

Her hands were shaking.

Isaiah stood beside her.

“What does it say?”

Mariah looked down at the paper.

Then she began reading.

The letter was about a decision she had made years earlier.

A decision that had changed her life.

A decision she had never told Isaiah about.

Mariah suddenly stopped reading.

Isaiah looked at her.

“Mariah?”

She started crying.

“I’m sorry.”

Isaiah gently took the letter.

He read the first few lines.

His expression changed.

“What is this?”

Mariah covered her face.

“I didn’t want you to know.”

Brooke stepped forward.

“Mariah, please tell us.”

Mariah took a deep breath.

“Before I left Philadelphia, I made a promise.”

Isaiah looked at her.

“What promise?”

Mariah looked at David.

Then she looked at Isaiah.

“I promised I would come back.”

Isaiah frowned.

“That’s it?”

Mariah shook her head.

“No.”

She looked down at the letter.

“I promised I would come back for someone.”

Everyone stared at her.

Isaiah’s voice became quiet.

“Who?”

Mariah didn’t answer.

David stepped forward.

“She promised she would come back for me.”

Isaiah looked shocked.

Brooke covered her mouth.

Isaiah’s mother stared at Mariah.

“Mariah…”

Mariah started crying.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know how to tell you.”

Isaiah looked at David.

“Why would she need to come back for you?”

David lowered his voice.

“Because we have unfinished business.”

Isaiah shook his head.

“What unfinished business?”

David looked at Mariah.

And then he revealed something that left everyone speechless.

Chapter 10: The Final Shock

David looked at Mariah.

“You promised me you would tell Isaiah the truth.”

Mariah closed her eyes.

Isaiah stared at her.

“Tell me what truth?”

Mariah wiped her tears.

“I was afraid.”

Isaiah stepped closer.

“Mariah, please. Just tell me.”

She looked at him.

Then she said:

“David is my brother.”

Everyone froze.

Isaiah stared at her.

“Your brother?”

Mariah nodded.

“Yes.”

David looked at Isaiah.

“I’m her older brother. We lost contact years ago.”

Isaiah looked at Mariah.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Mariah cried.

“Because I thought you would judge me.”

Isaiah shook his head.

“Mariah, why would I judge you for having a brother?”

She looked down.

“Because we had a family argument before I left. I thought nobody wanted me to come back.”

Isaiah’s mother stepped forward.

“Mariah, sweetheart, we never stopped caring about you.”

David looked emotional.

“I came because I wanted to fix things.”

Mariah walked toward him.

For a moment, they stood silently.

Then she hugged him.

“I’m sorry.”

David hugged her back.

“I’m sorry too.”

Isaiah watched them.

He finally understood why Mariah had been so nervous.

But there was still one question.

He looked at David.

“Why did you come to the airport?”

David looked at him.

“I didn’t know she would be there.”

Isaiah frowned.

“Then how did you know where she was?”

David glanced at Brooke.

Everyone turned toward her.

Brooke’s eyes widened.

“Why are you looking at me?”

David said:

“Because Brooke sent me the message.”

Isaiah stared at Brooke.

“Brooke?”

Brooke immediately shook her head.

“No! I didn’t send him anything!”

David looked confused.

“But someone sent me the airport location.”

Mariah took out her phone.

She checked her messages.

Then her eyes widened.

“Isaiah…”

He turned toward her.

“What?”

Mariah showed him the screen.

A message had been sent from her phone.

“Come to the airport. Isaiah will be there.”

Isaiah stared at the message.

“Who sent this?”

Mariah shook her head.

“I don’t know.”

Larry suddenly stepped forward.

“Wait…”

Everyone turned toward him.

Larry looked at the phone.

“I saw someone using Mariah’s phone earlier.”

Isaiah’s face changed.

“Who?”

Larry looked toward the hallway.

“I thought it was Brooke.”

Brooke’s eyes widened.

“What? I never touched her phone!”

Isaiah looked at everyone.

“Then who did?”

Suddenly, the front door opened.

A woman walked into the house.

Everyone turned around.

It was Hope.

She stood there with a serious expression.

Isaiah stared at her.

“Hope? What are you doing here?”

Hope looked at Mariah.

Then she looked at Brooke.

And finally, she looked at Isaiah.

“I came because I need to tell you something.”

Isaiah stepped forward.

“What?”

Hope took a deep breath.

“I know who sent that message.”

Everyone went silent.

Hope looked at Mariah.

Then she said:

“It was someone who wanted you to come back.”

Mariah’s eyes widened.

“Who?”

Hope slowly pointed toward the living room.

And the person she pointed at left everyone completely shocked.

Comments