ZY. 🚨Breaking:Wayne Just Kicked Jaden and His Wife Out of the Skits—They’re Gone for Good!😱

🚨Breaking:Wayne Just Kicked Jaden and His Wife Out of the Skits—They’re Gone for Good!😱


Chapter 1 — Wayne Calls Jaden Into His Office 🚨

Nobody expected the meeting to start the way it did.

Jaden received a message from Wayne asking him to come to the office immediately. His wife was with him, so the two of them walked in together, assuming it was going to be another regular production meeting.

But when they entered the room, Wayne was sitting behind his desk with a serious expression.

Jaden immediately knew something was wrong.

“Wayne, what's going on?”

Wayne looked at him for several seconds.

“I need to talk to you about your future with the skits.”

Jaden's wife looked at him nervously.

Wayne slowly placed a folder on the desk.

“I've made a decision.”

Jaden stared at him.

“What decision?”

Wayne took a deep breath.

“I'm removing you and your wife from the skits.”

The room went completely silent.

Jaden couldn't believe what he had just heard.

“You're firing us?”

Wayne nodded.

“Effective immediately.”


Chapter 2 — Jaden Demands An Explanation 😱

Jaden stood up.

“Hold on. You can't just do this without explaining why.”

Wayne remained calm.

“I've already made my decision.”

Jaden's wife stepped forward.

“We've been part of this for a long time. At least tell us what happened.”

Wayne looked at both of them.

“There have been disagreements behind the scenes. Things haven't been working the way they should.”

Jaden shook his head.

“That's not enough.”

Wayne didn't respond.

Jaden continued.

“If there's a problem, we fix it. That's what we've always done.”

Wayne finally said:

“Not this time.”

Jaden's wife looked heartbroken.

“So we're just gone?”

Wayne nodded.

“For good.”

Those words hit harder than anything else.

Jaden picked up the folder from the desk.

He opened it.

Inside were documents and notes about several incidents involving the production.

But something immediately caught his attention.

One page had been highlighted.

Jaden read it twice.

“This isn't what happened.”

Wayne looked away.


Chapter 3 — The Family Finds Out 💔

News traveled quickly.

By the time Jaden and his wife left the office, several people already knew something had happened.

Larry called Jaden.

“What happened?”

Jaden sighed.

“Wayne kicked us out.”

Larry went silent.

“What?”

“For good.”

Larry couldn't believe it.

“Did he give you a reason?”

“Not one that makes sense.”

Meanwhile, Jaden's wife was trying to stay composed.

She looked at Jaden.

“Maybe we should just walk away.”

Jaden shook his head.

“I can walk away. But I'm not going to walk away without knowing the truth.”

Later that evening, several family members gathered together.

Everyone had questions.

One person asked:

“Did you two do something?”

Jaden immediately answered:

“No.”

His wife nodded.

“We know there were disagreements, but nothing that should have ended everything.”

Larry looked serious.

“Then somebody needs to explain what really happened.”

Suddenly, Jaden received a text.

He looked at the screen.

His expression changed.


Chapter 4 — The Anonymous Message 📱😳

The message came from an unknown number.

It said:

“Wayne didn't make this decision on his own.”

Jaden stared at the screen.

Larry asked:

“What is it?”

Jaden showed him.

Everyone became quiet.

Another message arrived.

“Ask Wayne who gave him the information in that folder.”

Jaden immediately stood up.

“That's what I need to find out.”

Larry warned him:

“Don't rush into anything.”

But Jaden had already made up his mind.

He called Wayne.

Wayne answered.

“Jaden?”

“Who gave you the information in that folder?”

There was a long silence.

Wayne finally replied:

“I don't discuss internal matters.”

Jaden became frustrated.

“So you won't tell me?”

“No.”

The call ended.

Jaden stared at his phone.

His wife quietly said:

“Someone wants us gone.”


Chapter 5 — A Hidden Recording 😱🔥

The next morning, Jaden received another message.

This time, there was a video attached.

He opened it.

The recording showed a conversation between two people inside an office.

The camera angle was poor, but the voices were clear.

One person said:

“If Jaden stays, the plan won't work.”

The other person replied:

“Then Wayne needs to remove him.”

Jaden's eyes widened.

His wife covered her mouth.

“Who are those people?”

Jaden replayed the recording.

Then he noticed something.

A familiar voice.

He looked at his wife.

“I know that voice.”

“Who?”

Jaden didn't answer immediately.

He wasn't completely certain.

But the voice sounded like someone who had been around the skits for a long time.

Larry listened to the recording.

“We need proof before accusing anyone.”

Jaden agreed.

“We'll find it.”

Then another message arrived.

“You're looking in the wrong place.”


Chapter 6 — Wayne Starts Questioning His Decision 🚨

Meanwhile, Wayne began reviewing everything himself.

He reopened the folder.

As he read through the documents, he noticed inconsistencies.

One report contained a date that didn't match the original production schedule.

Another statement appeared to have been copied from an older incident.

Wayne frowned.

“Something's not right.”

He called one of his staff members.

“Who prepared this report?”

The person hesitated.

“I believe it was sent to you.”

“By whom?”

“I don't know.”

Wayne became suspicious.

He started checking his messages.

Then he found an old conversation.

Someone had repeatedly warned him about Jaden.

The messages had convinced Wayne that removing Jaden was necessary.

But now Wayne wondered:

What if all of those messages had been lies?

Wayne leaned back in his chair.

“I may have made a huge mistake.”

Then his phone rang.

The caller was anonymous.

Wayne answered.

A voice said:

“You're asking too many questions.”

The call ended.


Chapter 7 — Jaden Finds The Missing Piece 🔍

Jaden and his wife continued investigating.

They went through old messages, production notes, and screenshots.

Eventually, Jaden found something strange.

A message had been sent from an account connected to the office on the exact day Wayne first started talking about removing him.

But Jaden hadn't seen the message before.

His wife looked at the screen.

“That's the missing piece.”

Jaden nodded.

“Someone was feeding Wayne information.”

They compared the timestamps.

Everything suddenly started making sense.

The anonymous warnings.

The folder.

The meeting.

The decision.

Someone had been building a case against them.

But why?

Jaden's wife asked:

“Who benefits from us being gone?”

Jaden stared at the screen.

“I don't know.”

Then he received another message.

“Because you're asking the right questions now, you're closer than you think.”

Jaden replied:

“Who are you?”

The response came immediately.

“Someone who knows what happened in Wayne's office.”


Chapter 8 — Jaden Confronts Wayne 😳

Jaden went back to Wayne's office.

This time, Wayne didn't look angry.

He looked worried.

Jaden placed the evidence on the desk.

“You need to see this.”

Wayne reviewed everything.

His expression slowly changed.

“I didn't know about this.”

“I believe you.”

Wayne looked at Jaden.

“You think someone manipulated me?”

“I think somebody wanted you to believe I was the problem.”

Wayne was silent.

Jaden's wife entered the room.

“We don't want revenge.”

Jaden nodded.

“We just want the truth.”

Wayne looked down at the documents.

“I owe you both an explanation.”

Then Wayne revealed something neither of them expected.

“The person who kept sending me information wasn't a stranger.”

Jaden asked:

“Who was it?”

Wayne looked toward the door.

Before he could answer, the lights suddenly went out.

Everyone froze.

A few seconds later, the lights came back on.

The folder was gone.


Chapter 9 — The Final Evidence 😱🚨

Wayne immediately locked the office.

Nobody was allowed to leave.

“Someone took that folder,” he said.

Jaden looked around.

“But how?”

Wayne checked the security system.

The footage showed someone entering the hallway moments before the lights went out.

Their face wasn't visible.

But they were carrying something.

Jaden's wife pointed at the screen.

“Stop it.”

Wayne paused the footage.

The person's clothing was familiar.

Jaden stared at the screen.

“I've seen that jacket before.”

Larry was called to the office.

When he arrived, Jaden showed him the footage.

Larry looked closely.

“That person has been around the production.”

Wayne nodded.

Then suddenly, his computer received a file.

The file contained one sentence:

“You should have left Jaden alone.”

Wayne stared at the screen.

Then another line appeared:

“Now everyone will know why I wanted him gone.”

A video began uploading.

Everyone waited.


Chapter 10 — Wayne Makes A Shocking Announcement 🔥😱

The video finally opened.

It showed the person who had been secretly communicating with Wayne.

Jaden couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Wayne looked stunned.

His wife immediately whispered:

“No…”

The video revealed that the information against Jaden had been manipulated.

The accusations had been exaggerated.

The messages had been designed to make Wayne believe that removing Jaden was the only solution.

Wayne turned toward Jaden.

“I was wrong.”

Jaden didn't celebrate.

He simply said:

“I wanted the truth.”

Wayne nodded.

“And you deserved it.”

Wayne then made a public announcement.

“I made the decision to remove Jaden and his wife based on information I now believe was deliberately misleading. I'm taking responsibility for that decision.”

Jaden's wife became emotional.

But just as everyone thought the situation was finally over, Jaden's phone buzzed.

He looked at the message.

His face immediately changed.

It said:

“You found out who convinced Wayne to remove you… but you still don't know who started the entire plan.”

Jaden slowly looked up.

Larry asked:

“What does it say?”

Jaden turned the phone around.

Everyone stared at the message.

Then another message appeared:

“And I'm still inside the skits.”

The room went silent.

Jaden looked around at everyone.

Someone in that room knew the entire truth.

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Comments