UA. Shayla And Chadwick Are Hugging And Kissing, Then Anthony Catches Them From Upstairs, What Happens Next?
Shayla And Chadwick Are Hugging And Kissing, Then Anthony Catches Them From Upstairs, What Happens Next?
The house had been unusually quiet that afternoon.
Anthony was upstairs, finishing some work in his room, while Shayla was downstairs. She had told everyone she was just relaxing and catching up on some things.
But there was something Anthony didn't know.
Chadwick had secretly come over.
At first, Shayla insisted they were only going to talk.
“Chadwick, you really shouldn't be here,” Shayla whispered as she looked toward the hallway.
“I just wanted to see you,” Chadwick replied.
“You know Anthony is upstairs.”
“I know.”
“Then you need to leave before he comes down.”
Chadwick smiled.
“You keep saying that, but you're not telling me to leave.”
Shayla rolled her eyes.
“Chadwick, stop.”
But instead of leaving, Chadwick stepped closer.
The tension between them grew.
Shayla tried to maintain her distance, but eventually they hugged.
What started as a quick hug lasted much longer than either of them expected.
Then Chadwick leaned in.
Shayla hesitated.
And then they kissed.
Neither of them noticed the footsteps coming from upstairs.
Anthony had finished his work and decided to come downstairs.
He was halfway down the staircase when he heard voices.
He stopped.
Anthony recognized Shayla's voice.
Then he heard Chadwick laugh.
Anthony slowly looked over the railing.
And his entire expression changed.
There they were.
Shayla and Chadwick were standing together, hugging and kissing.
Anthony froze.
For several seconds, he didn't say a word.
He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Then—
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”
Shayla immediately jumped away from Chadwick.
“Anthony!”
Chadwick turned around.
His face went pale.
Anthony slowly walked down the stairs.
“Shayla…”
She couldn't find the words.
Anthony pointed toward Chadwick.
“Why is he in my house?”
“Anthony, please let me explain.”
“Explain WHAT?”
Shayla started crying.
“It wasn't supposed to happen like this.”
Anthony laughed bitterly.
“Not supposed to happen like WHAT? I just watched you kissing him!”
Chadwick stepped forward.
“Anthony, calm down.”
Anthony immediately turned toward him.
“You don't tell me to calm down in my own house.”
“I'm not trying to disrespect you.”
“Then why were you kissing Shayla?”
Chadwick went silent.
Anthony looked at Shayla.
“And you?”
Shayla wiped her tears.
“I’m sorry.”
Anthony shook his head.
“Sorry doesn't explain why you were doing this behind my back.”
Shayla tried to explain that things between her and Chadwick had become complicated.
Anthony interrupted.
“No. Don't make this complicated. You knew exactly what you were doing.”
The room became completely silent.
Then Chadwick said something that made everything even worse.
“Anthony, Shayla and I have been talking for a while.”
Anthony stared at him.
“What?”
Shayla immediately turned toward Chadwick.
“Why would you say that?”
Anthony's eyes widened.
“How long?”
Neither of them answered.
Anthony asked again.
“How long has this been going on?”
Shayla finally whispered,
“A few weeks.”
Anthony stepped backward in disbelief.
“A few WEEKS?”
He looked toward the stairs.
“So while I was here thinking everything was normal, you two were secretly meeting?”
Shayla cried harder.
“Anthony, I didn't know what I wanted.”
Anthony shook his head.
“You knew enough to hide it.”
That sentence completely broke Shayla.
She sat down on the couch, covering her face.
Chadwick looked at Anthony.
“I care about Shayla.”
Anthony stared at him.
“Then you should've had enough respect to stay away until she figured out what she wanted.”
Chadwick didn't respond.
Anthony grabbed his phone.
Shayla looked up.
“Anthony, what are you doing?”
“I'm calling everyone.”
“Please don't.”
“Why not?”
“Because this is between us.”
Anthony looked at her.
“No. It stopped being between us when you brought him into this house and lied to me.”
Just then, the front door opened.
Someone had arrived.
Shayla looked toward the entrance.
Her eyes widened.
“Oh no…”
Anthony turned around.
And standing in the doorway was someone neither of them expected.
It was a family member who had apparently heard there was an argument happening.
“What happened here?”
Nobody answered.
Then the person noticed Chadwick.
“Wait… why is Chadwick here?”
Anthony pointed toward him.
“Ask them.”
Shayla immediately started crying again.
Chadwick lowered his head.
The family member looked from Shayla to Chadwick and then back at Anthony.
“Are you telling me these two were together?”
Anthony nodded.
“I caught them myself.”
The room erupted into questions.
Shayla begged everyone to calm down.
But Anthony had already reached his limit.
He looked at Chadwick.
“You need to leave.”
Chadwick nodded.
“I understand.”
As Chadwick walked toward the door, Shayla suddenly stood up.
“Chadwick, wait!”
Anthony looked at her.
“Don't.”
Shayla stopped.
Chadwick turned around.
For a moment, the two stared at each other.
Then Chadwick walked out.
The door slammed shut.
Anthony turned toward Shayla.
“You have a decision to make.”
Shayla looked terrified.
“What decision?”
Anthony took a deep breath.
“You need to decide whether you want this family or Chadwick.”
Shayla couldn't answer.
Anthony walked upstairs without saying another word.
Shayla remained downstairs, crying.
But just when she thought the night couldn't get any worse, her phone buzzed.
She looked at the screen.
It was a message from Chadwick.
“I'm not giving up on you.”
Shayla stared at the message.
Then another message appeared.
“Anthony doesn't know the whole story.”
Shayla's face suddenly changed.
“What does that mean?”
She quickly typed a reply.
But before she could send it, Anthony appeared at the top of the stairs.
He had heard everything.
“Shayla…”
She slowly looked up.
Anthony stared at her phone.
“What exactly doesn't I know?”
Shayla froze.
The secret she had been trying to hide was about to come out.
TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments
Post a Comment