UA... Larry Gives Bethany Divorce Papers and Threatens Her to Sign, DID BETHANY SIGN?

Larry Gives Bethany Divorce Papers and Threatens Her to Sign, DID BETHANY SIGN?


The house was unusually quiet that afternoon.

Bethany sat alone in the living room, staring at her phone. She had been waiting for Larry to come home because she knew they needed to talk.

Their marriage had been falling apart for weeks.

Every conversation turned into an argument. Every attempt to fix things ended with someone walking away. And lately, Larry had become distant—almost like he had already made a decision but was waiting for the right moment to reveal it.

Bethany sighed and whispered to herself,

“Maybe today we can finally talk like husband and wife.”

Just then, the front door opened.

Larry walked inside.

But he wasn't alone.

Behind him was his lawyer.

Bethany immediately stood up.

“Larry… what's going on? Why did you bring your lawyer here?”

Larry didn't answer.

His lawyer carried a thick folder in his hand.

Bethany's expression changed.

“Larry… what is that?”

The lawyer placed the folder on the table.

Larry looked directly at Bethany.

“These are divorce papers.”

Bethany froze.

For several seconds, she couldn't even speak.

“Divorce… papers?”

Larry nodded.

“I've made my decision, Bethany.”

Her eyes immediately filled with tears.

“You're serious?”

“I'm completely serious.”

Bethany picked up the folder with trembling hands and opened it.

Page after page confirmed what she was afraid of.

Larry had officially filed for divorce.

Bethany shook her head.

“No. No, Larry… you can't do this.”

Larry remained silent.

She looked at him desperately.

“After everything we've been through? After everything we've survived together? You're just going to throw our marriage away?”

Larry replied,

“I've tried to make this work.”

Bethany wiped away her tears.

“And I haven't?”

Larry sighed.

“That's not what I'm saying.”

“Then what are you saying?” Bethany shouted. “You're giving me divorce papers and expecting me to calmly sign them?”

The lawyer stepped forward.

“Bethany, Larry is asking you to sign the documents so the process can move forward.”

Bethany stared at him.

“I need time.”

Larry's expression suddenly became cold.

“You've had plenty of time.”

Bethany looked shocked.

“Larry, please…”

“I don't want another argument.”

“I am not arguing!” Bethany cried. “I'm begging you to think about what you're doing!”

Larry looked away.

Bethany walked toward him.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore.”

Larry remained silent.

Bethany's tears began falling.

“That silence tells me everything.”

Larry finally looked at her.

“Bethany, sometimes loving someone isn't enough to save a marriage.”

She covered her mouth, trying to stop herself from crying.

Then Larry pushed the papers toward her.

“Sign them.”

Bethany stared at the signature line.

Her hand trembled.

“You're threatening me now?”

Larry shook his head.

“I'm giving you a choice.”

“No,” Bethany replied. “You're forcing me.”

Larry's lawyer interrupted.

“Bethany, you don't have to sign anything you don't understand. You should have your own attorney review the documents.”

Larry looked annoyed.

“I've already told her what I want.”

Bethany suddenly slammed the folder shut.

“Then I'm not signing.”

Larry's face changed.

“What did you just say?”

“I said I'm NOT signing.”

The room became completely silent.

Larry slowly stood up.

“Bethany, don't make this harder than it has to be.”

She looked directly into his eyes.

“You can't force me to sign away my life.”

Larry responded,

“Then we'll handle it in court.”

Bethany's heart sank.

“In court?”

“Yes.”

She looked at the lawyer.

“Does Larry really have the right to threaten me like this?”

The lawyer calmly replied,

“No one can force you to sign a legal document. You should get independent legal advice before agreeing to anything.”

Larry picked up his jacket.

“I've made my decision.”

Bethany followed him toward the door.

“Larry, please don't leave!”

He stopped.

Bethany grabbed his arm.

“Just give me one more chance.”

Larry slowly removed her hand from his arm.

“I gave you chances.”

Bethany's voice broke.

“And what if I change?”

Larry looked at her sadly.

“It's too late.”

He walked toward the door.

Bethany collapsed onto the couch.

“Larry!”

He stopped for a moment.

But he didn't turn around.

Then he walked out.

The door slammed shut.

Bethany sat there crying, staring at the divorce papers.

Minutes later, her phone rang.

It was Brooke.

Bethany answered while trying to hide her tears.

“Mom? What's wrong?”

Bethany couldn't speak.

Brooke immediately became worried.

“Mom, tell me what happened!”

Bethany finally whispered,

“Larry gave me divorce papers.”

Brooke went silent.

“What?”

“He wants me to sign them.”

“Did you?”

Bethany looked down at the papers.

“No.”

Brooke breathed a sigh of relief.

“Good. Don't sign anything until you talk to a lawyer.”

Bethany nodded.

But then she noticed something inside the folder.

There was another document.

Her expression suddenly changed.

“Brooke…”

“What?”

“There’s something else.”

“What is it?”

Bethany pulled the document out.

Her hands started shaking.

“This isn't just about the divorce.”

Brooke asked,

“What does it say?”

Bethany stared at the page in disbelief.

Then she whispered,

“Larry is asking for the house… the accounts… and almost everything we've built together.”

Brooke gasped.

“He can't just take everything!”

“I don't know what I'm going to do.”

Then Bethany noticed one final page.

At the bottom was a handwritten note from Larry.

She read it slowly.

“If you refuse to sign, I'll see you in court.”

Bethany's eyes widened.

She wiped her tears and suddenly became determined.

“No…”

Brooke asked,

“Mom?”

Bethany stood up.

“For the first time, I'm not going to beg Larry.”

“What are you going to do?”

Bethany grabbed the divorce papers.

“I'm getting my own lawyer.”

Meanwhile, Larry sat inside his car outside the house.

His lawyer called him.

“Larry, are you sure you want to go through with this?”

Larry stared at the house through the windshield.

“Yes.”

But then his phone buzzed.

It was a message from Bethany.

Larry opened it.

The message said:

“I will NOT sign the papers until the truth about what happened between us comes out.”

Larry's face suddenly went pale.

His lawyer noticed.

“What did she say?”

Larry slowly lowered the phone.

“She knows.”

“Knows what?”

Larry didn't answer.

He simply stared forward.

Because there was one secret he had never told Bethany.

And if that secret came out in court…

The divorce might become the least of his problems.

Inside the house, Bethany looked at the papers one more time.

She wiped away her tears.

Then she made a decision.

She picked up her phone and called a lawyer.

“Hello… I need help.”

And this time, Bethany wasn't calling to save her marriage.

She was calling to fight for herself.

But the biggest question remained: DID BETHANY SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS?

The answer would come at their next court hearing—and what Larry's lawyer revealed there could change everything.

Comments