UA. BREAKING 🚨 Bethany Gets Suspicious Of Brooke’s Weight Gain, Forces Her To Take A Pregnancy Test, And Larry Is Left Completely SHOCKED When The Results Come Back Positive😱

BREAKING 🚨 Bethany Gets Suspicious Of Brooke’s Weight Gain, Forces Her To Take A Pregnancy Test, And Larry Is Left Completely SHOCKED When The Results Come Back Positive😱


Chapter 1 — Bethany Notices Something Different 😳

It had been several days since Brooke started acting strangely.

She seemed quieter than usual, avoided family dinners, and kept disappearing upstairs whenever everyone gathered in the living room.

But what really caught Bethany's attention was Brooke's sudden change in appearance.

One afternoon, Bethany watched Brooke walk into the kitchen.

“Brooke, come here for a second.”

Brooke stopped.

“What?”

Bethany looked at her carefully.

“You've gained some weight.”

Brooke immediately became uncomfortable.

“Okay…?”

Bethany continued watching her.

“And you've barely been eating around everybody lately.”

Brooke sighed.

“I'm fine.”

Bethany wasn't convinced.

She looked toward Larry.

“Larry, something is going on with her.”

Larry shrugged.

“Maybe she's just stressed.”

But Bethany shook her head.

“No. I think we need to find out what's really happening.”

Brooke's expression suddenly changed.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

Bethany asked the question nobody expected.

“Brooke… is there any chance you're pregnant?”

Brooke froze.


Chapter 2 — Brooke Refuses to Answer 😱

“Absolutely not!”

Brooke immediately walked toward the stairs.

Bethany followed her with her eyes.

“Then take a test.”

Brooke stopped.

“What?”

“A pregnancy test,” Bethany said.

Brooke turned around.

“You're being ridiculous!”

Larry finally stepped into the conversation.

“Bethany, don't pressure her.”

But Bethany insisted she wasn't trying to embarrass Brooke.

“I just want to know the truth.”

Brooke shook her head.

“There is nothing to know!”

She ran upstairs.

Larry looked at Bethany.

“You went too far.”

Bethany folded her arms.

“I hope I did. Because if I'm wrong, I'll apologize.”

Larry sighed.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Brooke sat on the edge of her bed.

Her hands were trembling.

She opened her phone.

There was a message waiting from an unknown number:

“Don't tell them yet.”

Brooke stared at the screen.

Then she whispered:

“They can't find out…”


Chapter 3 — Bethany Finds the Test 😳

Later that evening, Bethany went upstairs to check on Brooke.

The bedroom door was partially open.

“Brooke?”

No answer.

Bethany stepped inside.

Brooke wasn't there.

But something on the bathroom counter caught her attention.

A pregnancy test.

Bethany's heart began racing.

She picked it up.

The result window was difficult to interpret.

She didn't know whether it was positive or negative.

Just then, Brooke walked in.

“Why are you in my room?”

Bethany turned around.

“Brooke…”

Brooke immediately saw the test in Bethany's hand.

“Give me that!”

Bethany stepped back.

“Is this yours?”

Brooke grabbed it.

“I told you there's nothing going on!”

Bethany looked at her.

“Then take another one.”

Brooke's eyes filled with frustration.

“You don't trust me.”

Bethany replied softly:

“I'm worried about you.”

Brooke stared at her.

Then she finally whispered:

“Fine.”

She pulled another test from the package.

“I'll take it.”

Neither of them realized Larry was standing outside the doorway.

He had heard everything.


Chapter 4 — Larry Walks In 😱🔥

Larry entered the room.

“What exactly are y'all doing?”

Brooke looked terrified.

Bethany answered:

“We're taking a pregnancy test.”

Larry's eyes widened.

“Wait… what?”

Brooke immediately said:

“Dad, it's not what you think.”

Larry looked at her.

“Then tell me what I'm supposed to think.”

Brooke couldn't answer.

Bethany told Larry she had become suspicious because of Brooke's recent behavior.

Larry shook his head.

“We don't know anything yet.”

He looked at Brooke.

“You don't have to be scared.”

Brooke nodded but remained silent.

Bethany placed the test on the bathroom counter.

“Let's just wait.”

The three of them stood there in silence.

A few minutes felt like an hour.

Finally, Bethany looked toward the test.

Her face suddenly changed.

Larry noticed.

“What?”

Bethany didn't answer.

“Bethany, what does it say?”

She slowly picked it up.

Her voice trembled.

“Larry…”

Brooke covered her mouth.

The result was positive.


Chapter 5 — The Result Leaves Larry Speechless 😱

Larry stared at the test.

For several seconds, he couldn't say a word.

Brooke was crying.

“I didn't want you to find out like this.”

Larry finally looked at her.

“Brooke… is this real?”

Brooke nodded.

Bethany's expression changed from suspicion to concern.

“How long have you known?”

Brooke wiped her tears.

“I wasn't sure.”

Larry sat down.

“So that's why you've been acting differently?”

Brooke nodded.

“I was scared.”

Larry looked toward Bethany.

Then back at Brooke.

“Does Isaiah know?”

Brooke looked away.

That silence answered the question.

Larry stood up.

“He doesn't know?”

Brooke shook her head.

“I haven't told him.”

Larry took a deep breath.

“Then we're going to handle this one step at a time.”

But before anyone could say another word—

Brooke's phone rang.

The caller ID said:

ISAIAH.

Everyone stared at the phone.


Chapter 6 — Isaiah Calls at the Worst Possible Moment 📱😱

Brooke didn't answer.

The phone stopped ringing.

Seconds later, another call came through.

Larry looked at her.

“You need to talk to him.”

Brooke shook her head.

“I can't.”

“Why?”

“Because I don't know what he's going to say.”

Bethany sat beside her.

“Brooke, whatever happens next, you aren't alone.”

Brooke finally answered the phone.

“Hello?”

Isaiah's voice came through.

“Brooke, I've been trying to reach you.”

She didn't respond.

“I need to talk to you about something important.”

Brooke looked at Larry.

Larry nodded.

“Tell him.”

Brooke took a deep breath.

“Isaiah…”

“What?”

“I need to tell you something.”

There was silence.

Then Brooke whispered:

“I'm pregnant.”

Isaiah didn't respond.

The call went completely silent.

Brooke looked at the screen.

The call had disconnected.

Her face went pale.

Larry immediately asked:

“What happened?”

Brooke whispered:

“He hung up.”


Chapter 7 — The Unexpected Visitor 🚨

The next morning, Larry's house was filled with tension.

Brooke hadn't slept.

Bethany stayed close to her.

Larry was pacing around the living room.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Larry opened it.

Sharra stood outside.

“I heard there was something going on.”

Larry looked at her.

“Come inside.”

Sharra walked into the room.

She immediately noticed Brooke's expression.

“What happened?”

Nobody spoke.

Finally, Larry said:

“Brooke took a pregnancy test.”

Sharra's eyes widened.

“And?”

Bethany answered quietly:

“It was positive.”

Sharra looked at Brooke.

“Oh, Brooke…”

Brooke started crying again.

Sharra hugged her.

“You don't have to go through this alone.”

Then Sharra asked the question that changed the entire conversation.

“Are you absolutely sure Isaiah is the father?”

Brooke suddenly pulled away.

Everyone stared at her.

She looked terrified.

“I…”

She couldn't finish.

Larry's eyes narrowed.

“Brooke?”

Brooke whispered:

“That's the problem.”


Chapter 8 — Brooke Reveals the Bigger Secret 😱🔥

Larry sat down.

“What do you mean that's the problem?”

Brooke wiped her tears.

“I don't know.”

Bethany looked shocked.

“You don't know who the father is?”

Brooke shook her head.

“I thought I knew.”

Sharra asked:

“Then what changed?”

Brooke reached for her phone.

“I received something a few days ago.”

She opened a message.

It was from the same unknown number.

The message said:

“Before you tell Isaiah, get another test.”

Larry looked confused.

“Another test?”

Brooke nodded.

“They told me the first result might not tell the whole story.”

Bethany became concerned.

“We shouldn't assume anything from one home test.”

Larry agreed.

“We need proper medical confirmation.”

Brooke nodded.

“But there's something else.”

She showed them another message.

It said:

“The person you think is responsible may not be.”

Everyone became silent.

Sharra looked at Larry.

“Someone is deliberately confusing her.”

Larry's expression hardened.

“Then we're going to find out who.”


Chapter 9 — Larry Discovers Something Hidden 😳

Larry asked Brooke to show him every message she had received.

They went through them one by one.

Most seemed random.

But then Larry noticed something.

Several messages had been sent shortly after Brooke had spoken privately with Isaiah.

Larry stared at the timestamps.

“These messages aren't random.”

Bethany asked:

“What do you mean?”

“Whoever sent these knows when Brooke is talking to Isaiah.”

Sharra looked concerned.

“Are you saying somebody is watching them?”

Larry nodded.

Then Brooke remembered something.

“There was one person who kept asking me about Isaiah.”

“Who?” Larry asked.

Brooke hesitated.

“I don't want to accuse anyone.”

Larry replied:

“Neither do I. But we need facts.”

Brooke showed him a photograph.

In the background was someone standing near her and Isaiah.

Larry recognized the person immediately.

His expression changed.

“Why were they there?”

Brooke shook her head.

“I don't know.”

Then Larry's phone buzzed.

A new message had arrived from an unknown number.

“Congratulations, Larry. Now you finally know about the baby.”

Larry stared at the screen.

Then another message appeared:

“But you still don't know the truth.”


Chapter 10 — The Final Test Could Change Everything 😱🚨

The next morning, Larry, Bethany, Brooke, and Sharra sat together.

Larry looked at Brooke.

“No more secrets.”

Brooke nodded.

“I agree.”

Bethany apologized for forcing Brooke to take the test.

“I was scared and handled it badly.”

Brooke accepted the apology.

But the biggest question remained unanswered.

Was the positive result accurate?

Larry insisted they needed proper medical confirmation before anyone jumped to conclusions.

Brooke agreed.

Just as they prepared to leave, her phone buzzed again.

She looked at the screen.

Her face suddenly went pale.

“What is it?” Sharra asked.

Brooke slowly turned the phone around.

The message said:

“Don't go to the appointment. Someone there already knows about your baby.”

Larry immediately stood up.

“Who's sending these messages?”

Brooke shook her head.

“I don't know.”

Then another message appeared.

This time, it contained a photograph.

Larry opened it.

It showed Brooke from several weeks earlier.

And standing in the background was the same mysterious person from the previous photograph.

Larry stared at the image.

Then he whispered:

“This goes way deeper than a pregnancy test.”

Brooke looked at him through tears.

“Dad…”

Larry looked at everyone.

“We're finding out the truth.”

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Comments