SR Sharra and Lynette Show Up at Larry’s House at the SAME TIME—Bethany Was Not Ready for this What Happens Next?
Sharra and Lynette Show Up at Larry’s House at the SAME TIME—Bethany Was Not Ready for this What Happens Next?
Bethany had finally made a decision she never thought she would have the courage to make.
She had walked away from Larry.
After everything they had been through—the arguments, broken promises, emotional moments, and endless second chances—Bethany decided she needed some time away from the relationship.
Larry had begged her to stay.
But Bethany told him she needed to see whether he could truly change without her standing beside him.
For the first time, Larry was alone.
Or at least, he thought he was.
That afternoon, Bethany returned to Larry's house to pick up a few things she had left behind.
She walked through the front door quietly.
Larry was sitting on the couch, staring at his phone.
When he saw Bethany, he immediately stood up.
“Bethany…”
She raised her hand.
“Larry, I'm only here to get my things.”
Larry nodded.
“I understand.”
The atmosphere was awkward.
Bethany walked toward the bedroom while Larry remained in the living room.
Neither of them knew that their quiet afternoon was about to turn into complete chaos.
A few minutes later…
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Larry looked toward the front door.
Bethany stopped packing.
“Were you expecting someone?” she asked.
Larry shook his head.
“No.”
Another knock.
This time, louder.
Larry slowly opened the door.
His eyes widened.
Standing outside was Sharra.
“Larry, we need to talk.”
Larry froze.
Before he could respond, another car pulled into the driveway.
Bethany looked through the window.
Her expression instantly changed.
“Wait…”
A second woman stepped out of the car.
It was Lynette.
Bethany stared in disbelief.
“Lynette?!”
Larry looked from Sharra to Lynette.
He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Sharra turned around.
The moment she saw Lynette walking toward the house, her face changed.
“You've got to be kidding me.”
Lynette stopped at the driveway.
She looked directly at Sharra.
“Why are you here?”
Sharra crossed her arms.
“I came to talk to Larry.”
Lynette laughed.
“So did I.”
Larry stepped outside.
“Ladies, can we please calm down?”
But neither woman was interested in calming down.
Bethany slowly walked toward the front door.
She couldn't believe what was happening.
Just hours earlier, she had been thinking about whether she should permanently walk away from Larry.
Now two women had arrived at his house at almost exactly the same time.
Bethany whispered,
“What is going on?”
Sharra noticed Bethany.
“Wait… you're here too?”
Bethany nodded.
“I came to pick up my things.”
Lynette looked at Bethany.
“So you two aren't together anymore?”
Bethany looked at Larry.
Larry didn't answer.
That silence said enough.
Lynette smiled slightly.
“Well, that changes things.”
Bethany immediately became suspicious.
“What does that mean?”
Lynette looked at Larry.
“I came here because I needed to tell you something.”
Sharra interrupted.
“And whatever you came here to say, I need to tell Larry something too.”
Larry rubbed his forehead.
“This is getting crazy.”
Bethany stepped back.
“I don't want to be part of this.”
She grabbed her bag.
But before she could leave, Sharra said something that made everyone freeze.
“Bethany, you might want to hear this.”
Bethany stopped.
“What?”
Sharra looked at Larry.
“Ask him why he didn't tell you I was coming.”
Bethany turned toward Larry.
Larry's eyes widened.
“Sharra, don't do this.”
Bethany stared at him.
“Larry… what does she mean?”
“I didn't know she was coming.”
Sharra shook her head.
“You knew I wanted to talk to you.”
Larry sighed.
“I knew you wanted to talk. I didn't know you were coming today.”
Lynette suddenly stepped forward.
“That's not even the biggest problem.”
Everyone looked at her.
Larry's expression became serious.
“Lynette, what are you talking about?”
She pulled out her phone.
“I came here because I found something.”
Bethany's heart began racing.
“What did you find?”
Lynette looked directly at Larry.
“Something that could change everything.”
Larry immediately became defensive.
“Show me.”
Lynette shook her head.
“Not until everyone is here.”
Sharra looked confused.
“Everyone?”
Lynette nodded.
“Because this isn't just about Larry.”
Bethany slowly sat down.
She suddenly felt like she was watching a secret unfold right in front of her.
Larry looked nervous.
“Lynette, whatever you think you found, you're misunderstanding it.”
Lynette replied,
“Then explain it.”
She held up her phone.
“I have messages.”
Bethany's eyes widened.
“What kind of messages?”
Lynette didn't answer immediately.
Instead, she looked at Sharra.
Then she looked at Bethany.
Finally, she looked at Larry.
“Messages that prove someone hasn't been completely honest.”
The room went silent.
Bethany's heart sank.
She had already walked away from Larry because she was tired of secrets.
Now she was standing in the same house, surrounded by people who seemed to know something she didn't.
Larry stepped toward Lynette.
“Give me the phone.”
“No.”
“Lynette…”
“I said no.”
Sharra stepped between them.
“Larry, if you're telling the truth, let her show everyone.”
Larry stopped.
Bethany stared at him.
“Larry… is there something you're hiding from me?”
Larry looked at Bethany.
For several seconds, he said nothing.
That silence broke her heart.
Bethany slowly shook her head.
“I knew it.”
Larry finally spoke.
“Bethany, please listen to me.”
She stood up.
“I've been listening to you for years.”
Her eyes filled with tears.
“And every time I think we've finally reached the end of the secrets, another one appears.”
Larry stepped closer.
“This isn't what you think.”
Bethany wiped her tears.
“Then what is it?”
Before Larry could answer, Lynette's phone suddenly started ringing.
Everyone looked at the screen.
Lynette's expression changed.
She answered.
“Hello?”
Her face became completely serious.
“What?”
She looked at Larry.
Then at Bethany.
Then at Sharra.
“I'll be there.”
She ended the call.
Bethany asked,
“Who was that?”
Lynette took a deep breath.
“That was someone who knows the truth.”
Larry's face went pale.
Sharra asked,
“Who?”
Lynette looked toward the door.
“They're on their way here.”
Everyone froze.
Bethany slowly sat back down.
Larry whispered,
“This can't be happening.”
A few minutes later…
Another car pulled into the driveway.
Everyone stared through the window.
The car stopped.
The driver's door opened.
Someone stepped out.
Bethany couldn't see the person's face clearly.
But Larry recognized them immediately.
His entire expression changed.
Bethany noticed.
“Larry…”
He didn't answer.
“Who is that?”
Larry looked terrified.
The person walked toward the front door.
KNOCK! KNOCK!
Everyone became silent.
Bethany looked at Sharra.
Sharra looked at Lynette.
Lynette looked at Larry.
Larry stared at the door.
Then Bethany whispered,
“Whoever is behind that door… I think they're the reason all of you came here today.”
Larry slowly reached for the doorknob.
And just before he opened it…
CUT TO BLACK.
The biggest question remained:
Who was standing at Larry's door—and would their shocking revelation finally change Bethany's decision to walk away from Larry?
Comments
Post a Comment