OMG! Wayne Just Fired Destiny & Dutchess From His Skits—They’re OUT FOR GOOD!
The day started like any normal skit day. Destiny and her mom, Dutchess, arrived at the filming location ready to work. They were laughing, talking, and preparing for another scene, completely unaware that Wayne had already made a decision that was about to change everything.
Destiny walked over to Wayne with a smile.
“Wayne, what are we filming today?” she asked.
Wayne looked at her but didn’t smile back.
“We need to talk,” he said seriously.
Destiny immediately became confused.
“Talk about what?”
Dutchess noticed Wayne’s expression and stepped closer.
“Is everything okay?”
Wayne took a deep breath.
“I’ve been thinking about this for a while,” he said. “And I’ve made my decision.”
Destiny’s smile disappeared.
“What decision?”
Wayne looked directly at Destiny and then at Dutchess.
“I don’t think you two are going to be part of my skits anymore.”
The entire room suddenly went silent.
Destiny thought he was joking.
“Wait… what?”
Wayne shook his head.
“I’m serious. Your contract is over. I’m not continuing it.”
Destiny was completely shocked.
“Wayne, you’re firing me?”
Wayne nodded.
“Yes.”
Dutchess immediately became upset.
“And what about me?”
Wayne answered calmly.
“The same goes for you, Dutchess. I appreciate everything you’ve done, but I’ve decided to move in a different direction.”
Destiny couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
“But why? Did we do something wrong?”
Wayne explained that there had been several disagreements behind the scenes and that he felt it was time for a major change.
Destiny became emotional.
“You could've at least talked to me before making this decision.”
Wayne replied, “I understand you're hurt, but this isn't something I decided overnight.”
Dutchess wasn't willing to accept it.
“So after everything we've done for these skits, you're just putting us out?”
Wayne remained firm.
“I’m not trying to disrespect either of you. But the decision is final.”
Destiny looked around the filming location. The same place where she had laughed, argued, performed, and created memories suddenly felt completely different.
“So this is really goodbye?” she asked.
Wayne paused.
“For the skits, yes.”
Destiny wiped away a tear.
“I never thought it would end like this.”
Dutchess grabbed Destiny’s hand and told her they would be okay.
But just as they were preparing to leave, Destiny turned around and asked Wayne one final question.
“Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?”
Wayne looked at her and said:
“Yes. I’ve made my decision.”
Destiny and Dutchess walked out together.
Outside, Destiny was still trying to process what had happened.
“We came here ready to work,” she said. “And now we're leaving without even knowing if we'll ever come back.”
Dutchess told her not to let one decision define her future.
Meanwhile, inside, Wayne continued preparing for the next skit.
But even Wayne looked emotional after they left.
He knew this wasn't just another change to the cast. It was the end of an era.
And then, just when everyone thought the drama was over, Destiny received a shocking phone call.
She looked at the screen and froze.
“Mom… you need to see who just called me.”
Dutchess looked at the phone.
“What happened?”
Destiny slowly answered:
“I think somebody wants to talk about what Wayne just did.”
Could this call change everything?
Will Destiny and Dutchess return one day?
Or are they really OUT FOR GOOD?

Comments
Post a Comment