SR OMG! Brooke Arrives at the Airport for Chicago—Then Someone Unexpected Shows Up! IS THIS MARIAH?

OMG! Brooke Arrives at the Airport for Chicago—Then Someone Unexpected Shows Up!  IS THIS MARIAH?


Brooke had been looking forward to her trip to Chicago for days. She arrived at the airport with her luggage, excited but also a little nervous about everything waiting for her once she landed.

She checked her flight information, grabbed her suitcase, and started walking toward the terminal.

Everything seemed normal—until Brooke suddenly noticed someone standing near the entrance.

She stopped.

The person was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses, trying not to attract attention.

Brooke looked again.

Her face immediately changed.

“Wait… no way!” Brooke whispered.

The person slowly turned around.

Brooke froze.

Mariah?!

Mariah pulled down her sunglasses and looked directly at Brooke.

Brooke couldn't believe it.

“What are YOU doing here?” Brooke asked in shock.

Mariah didn't answer immediately. Instead, she looked at Brooke's suitcase and then toward the departure gates.

“I heard you were going to Chicago,” Mariah finally said.

Brooke became suspicious.

“How did you know I was coming here?”

Mariah took a deep breath.

“I needed to talk to you before you left.”

Brooke wasn't expecting this at all. She had already made up her mind that she wasn't going to let old drama ruin her trip.

“Mariah, whatever you came here to say, I don't have time for this,” Brooke replied.

But Mariah stepped closer.

“This isn't about the past, Brooke. Something happened, and you need to know the truth before you get on that plane.”

Brooke's expression suddenly became serious.

“What truth?”

Mariah looked around the crowded airport.

“Not here.”

Brooke glanced at the clock. Her boarding time was getting closer.

“Then tell me now.”

Mariah reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.

“I got a message last night. And I think you were never supposed to see it.”

Brooke stared at the phone.

“What does it say?”

Mariah showed her the screen.

Brooke read the message—and her eyes immediately widened.

Oh my God…

For a few seconds, neither of them spoke.

Brooke looked toward her gate and then back at Mariah.

“Are you telling me this person is coming to Chicago too?”

Mariah nodded.

“And they're already on their way.”

Brooke couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Her entire Chicago trip had suddenly turned into something completely different.

Then, just as Brooke was about to ask another question, her phone started ringing.

She looked at the screen.

The caller's name made her completely freeze.

Mariah noticed Brooke's reaction.

“Who is it?”

Brooke slowly looked up.

“I… I don't know if I should answer.”

The phone kept ringing.

Brooke finally picked it up.

“Hello?”

There was silence on the other end.

Then a familiar voice said:

Brooke… don't get on that flight.

Brooke's face went pale.

Mariah immediately asked, “Who was that?”

Brooke slowly lowered the phone.

“I think our Chicago trip just became a lot more complicated.”

And then an announcement came over the airport speakers:

“Passengers for the Chicago flight, please proceed to Gate 12.”

Brooke looked at Mariah.

Mariah looked back at Brooke.

Neither of them moved.

But who was waiting for Brooke in Chicago—and why did they desperately want her to miss her flight?

Comments