Sharra Finally Snaps at Brooke After the Slap! Brooke Is Grounded Until She Says Sorry!
The house had never felt this tense before.
Everyone knew something serious had happened between Brooke and Mariah.
The argument had started with a few angry words, but nobody expected it to end with Brooke raising her hand and slapping Mariah.
The sound of the slap had echoed through the room.
Everyone froze.
Mariah stood there in complete shock, holding her cheek.
Brooke was breathing heavily, still angry.
“I told you to stay away from me!” Brooke shouted.
Mariah couldn't believe what had just happened.
But before she could respond, Sharra walked into the room.
She had heard the commotion from down the hallway.
“What happened?”
Nobody answered.
Sharra looked at Mariah.
Then she looked at Brooke.
Finally, she noticed Mariah's red cheek.
Sharra's expression immediately changed.
“Brooke…”
Brooke looked away.
“What?”
Sharra walked closer.
“Did you hit her?”
Brooke crossed her arms.
“She deserved it.”
Sharra's eyes widened.
“Excuse me?”
“She kept disrespecting me!”
“That doesn't give you the right to put your hands on somebody!”
Brooke rolled her eyes.
“I wasn't going to just stand there and let her talk to me like that.”
Sharra took a deep breath.
She was trying desperately to stay calm.
“Brooke, I understand that you're angry. I understand that you've been through a lot. But you cannot solve every problem with your hands.”
Brooke didn't say anything.
Instead, she walked toward the stairs.
“Where are you going?” Sharra asked.
“To my room.”
Sharra stopped her.
“No. You're going to stay right here.”
Brooke turned around.
“Why?”
“Because we're going to talk about what you just did.”
Brooke sighed.
“I already said I was sorry.”
Sharra looked at her.
“No, you didn't.”
Brooke shrugged.
“I said she deserved it.”
“That isn't an apology.”
Brooke became frustrated.
“Why does everybody always take her side?”
Sharra's voice became firm.
“This isn't about taking sides.”
“Then what is it about?”
“Respect.”
The room became silent.
Sharra continued.
“You don't have to like Mariah. You don't have to agree with her. You don't even have to talk to her. But you will not hit her.”
Brooke looked down.
For the first time, she realized Sharra wasn't joking.
Sharra Finally Snaps
Brooke tried to walk away again.
But Sharra stopped her.
“No. We're not finished.”
Brooke turned around.
“Sharra, I'm tired.”
“And I'm tired too!”
Everyone became silent.
Sharra had finally snapped.
“I am tired of watching you get angry and make decisions without thinking about the consequences!”
Brooke stared at her.
Sharra continued.
“Every time something happens, you react first and think later. Then everybody else has to clean up the mess!”
Brooke's eyes began to water.
“You don't understand what she did to me.”
“Then tell me!”
Brooke remained silent.
“Tell me what she did,” Sharra demanded.
Brooke couldn't answer.
Sharra softened her voice slightly.
“I'll listen. I promise I will. But you have to understand something. Being hurt doesn't give you permission to hurt someone else.”
Brooke wiped a tear from her face.
“But she embarrassed me.”
“And you think slapping her fixed that?”
Brooke looked away.
“No.”
“Exactly.”
Brooke Gets Grounded
Sharra took a deep breath.
“Until you understand what you did, you're grounded.”
Brooke immediately looked up.
“What?”
“You heard me.”
“For how long?”
“Until you apologize.”
Brooke couldn't believe it.
“You're grounding me because of her?”
“I'm grounding you because you chose to hit someone.”
Brooke shook her head.
“That's not fair!”
Sharra remained calm.
“Life isn't always about what's fair. Sometimes it's about taking responsibility.”
Brooke wiped her eyes.
“I don't want to apologize.”
“Then you don't have to.”
Brooke looked confused.
“What?”
Sharra pointed toward the stairs.
“But you will stay grounded until you're ready to give a genuine apology.”
Brooke stared at her.
“No phone.”
“What?!”
“No going out.”
“Sharra!”
“No friends coming over.”
“You can't do that!”
“I just did.”
Brooke's mouth dropped open.
Sharra continued.
“And you're going to think about what happened.”
Brooke stormed upstairs.
She slammed her bedroom door.
Sharra stood downstairs, visibly upset.
She wasn't happy about punishing Brooke.
But she knew she couldn't ignore what had happened.
Brooke Breaks Down
Inside her bedroom, Brooke threw herself onto the bed.
She grabbed her phone out of habit.
Then remembered what Sharra had said.
“No phone.”
Brooke groaned.
“This is so unfair.”
But after a few minutes, her anger began turning into sadness.
She replayed the moment in her head.
The argument.
Mariah's words.
Her own reaction.
The slap.
For the first time, Brooke started wondering if she had gone too far.
She whispered:
“Maybe I shouldn't have hit her.”
A knock came at the door.
It was Sharra.
“Brooke?”
No response.
“Can I come in?”
Brooke wiped her eyes.
“Whatever.”
Sharra entered and sat on the edge of the bed.
For a few seconds, neither said anything.
Then Sharra spoke.
“I know you're angry with me.”
Brooke nodded.
“You don't understand.”
“Maybe I don't.”
Sharra looked at her.
“But I'm still here.”
Brooke's eyes filled with tears.
“I just felt like nobody was listening to me.”
Sharra reached for her hand.
“Then next time, make them listen with your words.”
Brooke looked at her.
“Not your hands.”
Brooke nodded slowly.
The Unexpected Visit
The next morning, Brooke woke up still grounded.
She walked downstairs and found Sharra in the kitchen.
“Good morning.”
Brooke didn't answer.
Sharra placed breakfast on the table.
“Sit down.”
Brooke sat.
For several minutes, they ate quietly.
Then there was a knock at the door.
Sharra stood up.
When she opened it, she was surprised to see Mariah.
Brooke immediately froze.
“What is she doing here?”
Mariah looked nervous.
“I came to talk to Brooke.”
Brooke stood up.
“I don't want to talk.”
Sharra stepped between them.
“Brooke.”
“But—”
“Let her speak.”
Mariah looked at Brooke.
“I know you're angry with me.”
Brooke remained silent.
“And I'm not saying I didn't say things that hurt you.”
Brooke looked up.
Mariah continued.
“But when you slapped me, I was shocked.”
Brooke looked down.
“I know.”
Mariah took a deep breath.
“I don't want us fighting anymore.”
Brooke's eyes began watering.
“I don't either.”
Sharra watched quietly.
Then Brooke finally whispered:
“I'm sorry.”
Mariah looked surprised.
Brooke continued.
“I was angry, but I shouldn't have hit you.”
Mariah nodded.
“Thank you.”
Brooke wiped away her tears.
“I really am sorry.”
Mariah accepted the apology.
For the first time in days, the tension between them began to disappear.
Sharra Makes One More Decision
After Mariah left, Brooke looked at Sharra.
“Does this mean I'm not grounded anymore?”
Sharra smiled slightly.
“Not so fast.”
Brooke sighed.
“What now?”
Sharra laughed.
“You apologized. That's a good start.”
“So?”
“You're still grounded for the rest of the day.”
Brooke's eyes widened.
“What?!”
Sharra smiled.
“You don't get out of trouble just because you said sorry.”
Brooke groaned.
“But I apologized!”
“And I'm proud of you for doing it.”
Sharra hugged her.
“But consequences still matter.”
Brooke finally smiled.
“Fine.”
Sharra hugged her tighter.
“I'm hard on you because I love you.”
Brooke nodded.
“I know.”
And for the first time since the slap, Brooke realized something important:
Saying sorry didn't make her weak.
It showed that she was strong enough to admit when she was wrong.
But just as the situation seemed to be calming down, Brooke's phone suddenly buzzed.
She looked at the notification.
Her smile disappeared.
The message was from an unknown number.
It said:
“You think the drama is over? You haven't heard the real story yet.”
Brooke stared at the screen.
She slowly looked at Sharra.
And suddenly, she wondered…
Who had sent that message—and what were they about to reveal?
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment