MA. 🚨 BROOKE GOES OFF ON BETHANY! 😑 She Finds Out Bethany Told Larry About Chicago… And TURNED Him Completely Against Her! 😱πŸ”₯

🚨 BROOKE GOES OFF ON BETHANY! 😑 She Finds Out Bethany Told Larry About Chicago… And TURNED Him Completely Against Her! 😱πŸ”₯


Chapter 1 — Brooke Finds Out About Chicago 😳

Brooke thought she could finally breathe.

After everything that had happened recently, she believed the situation with Chicago was something she could explain to Larry herself when the time was right.

But when Brooke walked into the living room that afternoon, she immediately noticed something was wrong.

Larry was sitting quietly on the couch.

Bethany was nearby.

Neither of them said anything.

Brooke looked between them.

“Why y’all looking at me like that?”

Larry slowly looked up.

“Brooke… we need to talk.”

Her stomach dropped.

“About what?”

Larry didn't answer immediately.

Then he said,

“Chicago.”

Brooke froze.

“What about Chicago?”

Larry's expression became serious.

“Why didn't you tell me the whole story?”

Brooke immediately looked at Bethany.

Her face changed.

“Wait…”

She pointed toward Bethany.

“You told him?”

Bethany sighed.

“I thought he needed to know.”

Brooke couldn't believe it.

“You had no right!”


Chapter 2 — Brooke Completely Loses Her Temper 😑πŸ”₯

Brooke stepped toward Bethany.

“So you went behind my back and told Larry everything?”

Bethany tried to remain calm.

“I wasn't trying to hurt you.”

“You already did!”

Larry stood up.

“Brooke, calm down.”

“No, Dad!”

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

“She didn't even talk to me first!”

Bethany replied,

“I tried to talk to you.”

“When?”

“When you kept avoiding me.”

Brooke shook her head.

“You wanted me to look bad!”

“That isn't true.”

“You told Larry about Chicago knowing exactly how he would react!”

Larry interrupted.

“Enough.”

Brooke turned toward him.

“And now you're completely against me!”

Larry looked stunned.

“I'm not against you.”

“Yes, you are!”

Brooke's voice cracked.

“You believed her before you even heard my side.”

Bethany quietly said,

“Larry has the right to know what's happening.”

Brooke immediately responded,

“And I had the right to tell him myself!”

The room went silent.


Chapter 3 — Larry Takes a Hard Position πŸ’”

Larry looked at Brooke.

“I asked you before if there was anything I needed to know.”

Brooke lowered her eyes.

“I wasn't ready.”

“That doesn't make it okay to hide things.”

Brooke shook her head.

“I wasn't hiding it forever.”

Larry sighed.

“Then why Chicago?”

Brooke didn't answer.

Bethany watched quietly.

Larry continued,

“Who were you with?”

Brooke finally said,

“I went there for a reason.”

“What reason?”

“I can't tell you yet.”

Larry's expression became even more serious.

“That's exactly the problem.”

Brooke looked at Bethany again.

“You see what you did?”

Bethany frowned.

“I didn't create this situation.”

“You made it worse!”

Larry raised his voice.

“Brooke!”

She stopped.

Larry took a breath.

“I love you. But I'm disappointed.”

Those words hit Brooke harder than anything else.

She whispered,

“So you really believe I'm the bad guy?”

Larry replied,

“I believe you made a choice you need to explain.”

Brooke wiped away a tear.

“That's not the same thing.”


Chapter 4 — Bethany Finally Reveals Why She Told Larry 😱

Brooke started walking away.

Bethany stopped her.

“Brooke, wait.”

Brooke turned around.

“What?”

Bethany looked emotional.

“I didn't tell Larry because I wanted him to turn against you.”

“Then why?”

Bethany hesitated.

“Because I was scared.”

Brooke frowned.

“Scared of what?”

Bethany said,

“I found out something about Chicago that worried me.”

Larry looked at her.

“You never told me that part.”

Bethany nodded.

“Because I wasn't sure it was true.”

Brooke crossed her arms.

“So you told him anyway?”

“I told him because I didn't want you walking into something dangerous.”

Brooke shook her head.

“You could've asked me.”

“I tried.”

“When?”

Bethany replied,

“The night before you left.”

Brooke's expression changed.

She remembered the conversation.

Bethany had asked where she was going.

Brooke had avoided answering.

But Brooke still wasn't convinced.

“That's not an excuse.”

Bethany nodded.

“Maybe not.”

Then she pulled out her phone.

“I have something you need to see.”


Chapter 5 — The Chicago Message πŸ“±πŸ˜±

Bethany opened her phone.

She showed Brooke and Larry a message.

It had been sent anonymously.

The message said:

“Brooke doesn't know what she's walking into in Chicago.”

Brooke stared at the screen.

“Who sent that?”

“I don't know.”

“When did you get it?”

“Before you left.”

Brooke became quiet.

Larry looked at Bethany.

“Why didn't you tell me about this?”

“Because I didn't want to cause panic.”

Brooke shook her head.

“So you secretly investigated me?”

“No.”

“Then how did you know about Chicago?”

Bethany replied,

“Because someone told me.”

Brooke's eyes widened.

“Who?”

Bethany hesitated.

“I don't know if I should say.”

Brooke became furious again.

“After everything you've done, you're still keeping secrets?”

Larry stepped between them.

“Everybody calm down.”

But Brooke wasn't listening.

She pointed toward Bethany.

“You told Dad one side of the story!”

Then she looked at Larry.

“And now he thinks I'm lying!”

Larry replied,

“I never said you were lying.”

Brooke answered,

“You didn't have to.”


Chapter 6 — Brooke Reveals Her Secret 😭

Brooke finally sat down.

She covered her face with her hands.

“I didn't tell anybody because I was trying to protect someone.”

Larry immediately looked at her.

“Who?”

Brooke stayed silent.

Bethany asked,

“Isaiah?”

Brooke looked up.

Nobody spoke.

Larry's expression changed.

“So this is about Isaiah?”

Brooke nodded.

“There was something happening in Chicago that involved him.”

Larry asked,

“What?”

Brooke took a deep breath.

“I got a message before I went.”

“What did it say?”

Brooke reached into her bag.

She pulled out an old photograph.

Larry took it.

His eyes widened.

“This is Chicago?”

Brooke nodded.

“I found out Isaiah had been there.”

Larry looked confused.

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I didn't know whether I could trust what I found.”

Bethany quietly said,

“And that's exactly why I was worried.”

Brooke looked at her.

“But you made Larry think I went there for the wrong reasons.”

Bethany shook her head.

“I never said that.”

Brooke replied,

“You didn't have to.”


Chapter 7 — Larry Realizes He May Have Judged Brooke Too Quickly 😳

Larry looked at the photograph again.

Then at Bethany.

Then at Brooke.

“I owe you an apology.”

Brooke looked surprised.

Larry continued,

“I should've listened to your side before making assumptions.”

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

“I just wanted you to trust me.”

Larry nodded.

“I know.”

Bethany stepped forward.

“Brooke…”

Brooke looked at her.

Bethany said,

“I should've talked to you first.”

Brooke didn't answer.

“I was scared,” Bethany continued.

“I thought something could happen to you.”

Brooke finally said,

“You could've trusted me enough to tell me.”

Bethany nodded.

“You're right.”

For a moment, the tension began to disappear.

But then Larry noticed something written on the back of the photograph.

He turned it around.

There was a date.

And underneath the date was a name.

Larry's face immediately changed.

“Brooke…”

“What?”

Larry pointed at the writing.

“This person was in Chicago too.”

Brooke looked at the name.

She suddenly became pale.

“I know.”

Larry stared at her.

“You know who this is?”

Brooke whispered,

“That's the person I've been trying to find.”


Chapter 8 — Someone Has Been Lying to Everybody 🚨

The room became completely silent.

Larry asked,

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“Because I was afraid you'd stop me.”

“Stop you from doing what?”

“Finding out the truth.”

Bethany stepped closer.

“What truth?”

Brooke looked at her.

“The Chicago trip wasn't about running away.”

Larry asked,

“Then what was it about?”

Brooke took out her phone.

“I received several messages from someone claiming they knew what happened between Isaiah and me.”

She showed them the messages.

One said:

“You were told the wrong story.”

Another said:

“Chicago is where you'll find the missing piece.”

Larry shook his head.

“This is getting serious.”

Bethany looked worried.

“Why would somebody send you there?”

Brooke replied,

“That's what I wanted to know.”

Then another message arrived.

Brooke's phone buzzed.

Everyone looked at it.

The message said:

“Tell Bethany she was never supposed to know about Chicago.”

Brooke slowly looked up.

Bethany's face went pale.


Chapter 9 — Bethany Is Completely Shocked 😱πŸ”₯

Larry immediately asked,

“What does that mean?”

Bethany shook her head.

“I don't know.”

Brooke stared at her.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Then why would somebody say you weren't supposed to know?”

Bethany had no answer.

Larry took the phone.

“Who sent this?”

Unknown number.

Brooke said,

“They've been sending me messages for weeks.”

Larry looked at Bethany.

“You knew someone was contacting her?”

Bethany nodded.

“I knew about one message.”

“Only one?”

“Yes.”

Brooke suddenly remembered something.

“Wait.”

Everyone looked at her.

“What?”

Brooke opened an old conversation.

“There was another message.”

She scrolled through her phone.

Then she froze.

“This one came the same night Bethany talked to you.”

Larry asked,

“What does it say?”

Brooke handed him the phone.

The message read:

“Bethany will tell Larry about Chicago. When he turns against you, you'll finally come looking for us.”

Everyone stared at the screen.

Larry slowly looked at Bethany.

Bethany whispered,

“Someone planned this.”

Brooke's voice became quiet.

“They wanted you and me fighting.”

Then someone knocked on the door.

Three times.

Everyone froze.


Chapter 10 — Brooke’s Final Words Leave Everyone SPEECHLESS 😱😭

Larry slowly walked toward the door.

“Who's there?”

No answer.

He opened it.

Nobody was standing outside.

But there was an envelope on the ground.

Larry picked it up.

His name was written across the front.

He opened it.

Inside was a photograph.

It showed Brooke in Chicago.

But Brooke wasn't alone.

Someone was standing behind her.

The face was partially hidden.

Larry looked at Brooke.

“Do you know this person?”

Brooke stared at the photograph.

Her expression changed completely.

“I knew it.”

Bethany asked,

“Who is it?”

Brooke didn't answer.

Larry looked at her.

“Brooke, who is that?”

She slowly looked toward Bethany.

Then she said something that left everyone speechless:

“The person who sent me to Chicago… is someone we all trust.”

Larry froze.

Bethany's eyes widened.

“Brooke…”

Brooke continued,

“And Bethany…”

Bethany looked at her.

“I owe you an apology.”

Bethany was stunned.

Brooke said,

“I thought you betrayed me.”

She paused.

“But you didn't.”

Brooke held up the photograph.

“Someone wanted me to believe you did.”

Larry stared at the picture.

“Then who?”

Brooke looked toward the doorway.

“I don't know yet.”

Suddenly another message appeared on Brooke's phone.

She read it silently.

Her face turned pale.

Larry asked,

“What does it say?”

Brooke slowly looked up.

“It says…”

She swallowed.

“Now that Larry knows about Chicago, bring him to the place where it all started.”

Everyone froze.

Larry looked at Bethany.

Bethany looked at Brooke.

And Brooke realized the Chicago secret was much bigger than any of them had imagined.

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Comments