HS... Larry Gives Bethany Divorce Papers and Threatens Her to Sign, DID BETHANY SIGN?

Larry Gives Bethany Divorce Papers and Threatens Her to Sign, DID BETHANY SIGN?


Larry Gives Bethany Divorce Papers and Threatens Her to Sign — DID BETHANY SIGN?

The afternoon started quietly at Larry and Bethany’s house.

Bethany was sitting in the living room, looking through old family pictures on her phone. She smiled at a few memories, but behind that smile was exhaustion.

Her marriage to Larry had been falling apart for a long time.

Arguments had become normal.

Trust had disappeared.

And every time Bethany thought things couldn't get worse, something else happened.

Still, deep down, she believed Larry would eventually come to his senses.

Then the front door opened.

Bethany looked up.

Larry walked inside.

But this time, something was different.

He wasn't smiling.

He wasn't angry either.

He looked completely determined.

Behind him stood his attorney.

Bethany immediately stood up.

“Larry… why is your lawyer here?”

Larry didn't answer.

His attorney carried a large folder.

Bethany's eyes moved from Larry to the folder.

“What is that?”

Larry walked toward the dining table and placed the folder in front of her.

“Sit down, Bethany.”

Bethany slowly sat.

Larry opened the folder.

Then he pushed the first page toward her.

Bethany looked at it.

Her face immediately changed.

“Divorce?”

Larry nodded.

Bethany stared at him in disbelief.

“You're giving me divorce papers?”

“Yes.”

Her hands began shaking.

“Larry, are you serious?”

“I've never been more serious.”

Bethany stood up.

“No. I don't believe this.”

Larry remained calm.

“I've made my decision.”

Bethany's eyes filled with tears.

“You didn't even talk to me!”

“I've tried talking to you.”

“No, Larry! You argued with me. That's different!”

His attorney quietly watched the confrontation.

Bethany picked up the papers.

She flipped through the pages.

Every page made her more emotional.

Then she reached the signature line.

Larry pointed toward it.

“Sign.”

Bethany looked at him.

“What?”

“Sign the papers.”

She slowly put the documents back on the table.

“No.”

Larry's expression hardened.

“Bethany, don't do this.”

“I'm not signing.”

“I don't want to drag this out.”

“You're the one who brought divorce papers into our home!”

Larry took a deep breath.

“I'm giving you one chance to make this easy.”

Bethany stared at him.

“One chance?”

“Yes. Sign the papers, and we'll handle everything peacefully.”

“And if I don't?”

Larry looked directly at her.

“Then we'll settle everything in court.”

Bethany's voice trembled.

“Is that a threat?”

“It's reality.”

Bethany started crying.

“Larry, please. Think about everything we've been through.”

“I have.”

“What about our family?”

“I've thought about that too.”

“What about all the years we spent together?”

Larry looked away.

Bethany stepped closer.

“You promised me forever.”

Larry quietly replied,

“Sometimes people make promises they can't keep.”

That sentence broke her.

Bethany sat down and covered her face.

For a moment, the room was completely silent.

Then she looked up.

“You don't love me anymore?”

Larry didn't answer.

Bethany waited.

Finally, Larry said,

“I don't know if love is enough anymore.”

Bethany wiped her tears.

“Then why are you rushing me to sign?”

Larry looked at his attorney.

The attorney stepped forward.

“Bethany, you have the right to review the documents and seek independent legal advice before signing.”

Bethany nodded.

“Then I'm taking them to my own lawyer.”

Larry immediately became frustrated.

“Bethany…”

“No.”

She held the folder tightly.

“For once, I'm going to protect myself.”

Larry stared at her.

“You're making a mistake.”

Bethany shook her head.

“The mistake would be signing something I don't understand just because you're pressuring me.”

Larry's jaw tightened.

“Fine.”

He grabbed his jacket.

“If you won't sign today, I'll see you in court.”

Bethany stood.

“Then I'll see you in court.”

Larry walked toward the door.

But before he left, Bethany called his name.

“Larry!”

He stopped.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“If there's even a small part of you that still loves me… don't do this.”

Larry stood silently for several seconds.

Then he walked out.

The door closed.

Bethany immediately broke down.

She looked at the divorce papers sitting on the table.

Then her phone rang.

It was Brooke.

Bethany answered.

“Mom? Are you okay?”

Bethany couldn't speak.

Brooke immediately became worried.

“Mom, what's wrong?”

“Larry…”

“What did he do?”

“He gave me divorce papers.”

Brooke went silent.

“He what?”

“He wants me to sign them today.”

“Did you sign?”

Bethany looked at the signature line.

“No.”

Brooke sighed with relief.

“Good. Don't sign anything until your lawyer looks at it.”

Bethany nodded.

But then she turned another page.

Her expression suddenly changed.

“Brooke…”

“What?”

“There are conditions in here.”

“What kind?”

Bethany started reading.

Larry wasn't only asking for a divorce.

He was also making claims about their property, finances, and other assets.

Bethany's eyes widened.

“He wants almost everything.”

Brooke gasped.

“What?!”

“I don't understand why.”

Then Bethany noticed something else.

A second envelope had been placed inside the folder.

There was no court stamp.

No attorney letterhead.

Just one handwritten message.

Bethany slowly opened it.

Inside was a note from Larry.

She read it.

Her face went completely pale.

Brooke asked,

“Mom, what does it say?”

Bethany didn't answer.

“Mom?”

Bethany finally whispered,

“He says if I don't sign the divorce papers, he'll reveal something about me.”

Brooke froze.

“What secret?”

“I don't know.”

Bethany read the note again.

Larry had mentioned something from their past that Bethany thought nobody knew about.

Something that could completely change how everyone saw their marriage.

Bethany's hands started shaking.

Then she heard a knock at the front door.

She quickly wiped her tears.

“Who is it?”

A man's voice answered.

“Bethany, it's your attorney.”

Bethany opened the door.

Her attorney walked inside.

“I received your call. What's happening?”

Bethany handed him the divorce folder.

“Larry wants me to sign this immediately.”

The attorney began reading.

After a few moments, his expression became serious.

“Bethany…”

“What?”

“You absolutely should not sign this tonight.”

“Why?”

“Because there are several provisions here that you need to fully understand.”

Bethany sat down.

“Can you help me?”

“That's why I'm here.”

Then the attorney pulled out another document.

“This was attached to the filing.”

Bethany looked at it.

“What is that?”

“Something Larry's side submitted.”

She read the first few lines.

Her eyes widened.

“This isn't true!”

Her attorney nodded.

“Then we're going to challenge it.”

Bethany suddenly became emotional.

“Why is Larry doing this to me?”

Her attorney looked at her.

“Because this isn't just about divorce anymore.”

Bethany stared at him.

“What do you mean?”

“He's preparing for a legal battle.”

Bethany took a deep breath.

Then she looked toward the front door.

“Then he picked the wrong person to intimidate.”

Meanwhile, Larry was sitting in his car.

His attorney called him.

“Larry, she didn't sign.”

Larry closed his eyes.

“I knew she wouldn't.”

“So what's next?”

Larry looked back at the house.

“Court.”

But before he could hang up, his phone received a message.

It was from Bethany.

Larry opened it.

The message was short.

“I didn't sign. And now I'm going to find out the truth.”

Larry stared at the screen.

His face changed.

Because he knew exactly what truth Bethany was talking about.

And if Bethany discovered the evidence he had been hiding…

the divorce hearing could turn into the biggest confrontation of their lives.

Back inside the house, Bethany placed the divorce papers into her attorney's briefcase.

She wiped away her tears.

“I loved Larry.”

Her attorney nodded.

“But I'm not going to let fear decide my future.”

Then Bethany looked at the camera.

“I didn't sign the papers.”

She paused.

“But I don't know what Larry is going to do next.”

And somewhere across town, Larry was already preparing his next move.

The divorce wasn't over.

It had only just begun.

DID BETHANY SIGN?

NO — Bethany refused to sign the divorce papers.

But the real question is…

What secret is Larry hiding, and what will happen when Bethany finally exposes it in court?

Comments