HS... Dutchess walked in on Destiny and her boyfriend, slapped Destiny right there, and the next few seconds shocked everyone in the room
Dutchess walked in on Destiny and her boyfriend, slapped Destiny right there, and the next few seconds shocked everyone in the room
It was supposed to be a normal afternoon.
Destiny had asked her boyfriend to come over so they could have a private conversation about their relationship. Things between them had been complicated lately, and Destiny wanted to know where they really stood.
They were sitting together in the living room, talking quietly.
“I just want you to be honest with me,” Destiny said. “I don't want any more secrets.”
Her boyfriend reached for her hand.
“I’m being honest with you. I promise.”
Destiny looked into his eyes, hoping she could finally trust him.
But neither of them realized that Dutchess was already on her way home.
Dutchess had unexpectedly returned earlier than planned. She walked through the front door and immediately noticed that something felt different.
“Destiny?” she called out.
There was no answer.
Dutchess walked farther into the house.
Then she heard voices coming from the living room.
She stopped.
When she looked inside, she saw Destiny sitting closely with her boyfriend.
Dutchess immediately became furious.
“WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!”
Destiny jumped up.
“Mom! Wait—it's not what you think!”
But Dutchess was already angry.
“You told me he wasn't coming over!”
Destiny tried to explain.
“I was going to tell you. We were just talking.”
Dutchess wasn't convinced.
“You expect me to believe that?”
Her boyfriend stood up and tried to calm the situation.
“Ma’am, please—”
Dutchess turned toward him.
“Stay out of this!”
Destiny stepped between them.
“Mom, stop! He didn't do anything!”
But the argument became more heated.
Dutchess looked at Destiny and, in a moment of anger, slapped her.
The room went completely silent.
Destiny stood there in shock, holding her cheek.
Her boyfriend couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.
“Why would you hit her?” he asked.
Dutchess immediately realized how serious the moment had become.
Destiny's eyes filled with tears.
“You didn't even let me explain…”
She turned away from her mother.
“I thought you trusted me.”
Dutchess tried to respond, but Destiny walked toward the door.
Then something completely unexpected happened.
Her boyfriend stepped in front of Destiny.
“Don't leave like this.”
Destiny looked at him.
“Why?”
He took a deep breath.
“Because there's something I need to tell both of you.”
Dutchess crossed her arms.
“What?”
He pulled out his phone.
“I wasn't here to meet Destiny secretly.”
Destiny looked confused.
“Then why were you here?”
He turned the phone around and showed them a message.
The message revealed that he had been planning to tell Destiny something important about their relationship.
Destiny's face changed instantly.
“What is this?”
He admitted that he had been keeping a major secret—not because he wanted to hurt Destiny, but because he was afraid of how she would react.
Dutchess suddenly became quiet.
Destiny looked at her boyfriend.
“So you've been hiding this from me the whole time?”
He nodded.
“Yes.”
Destiny couldn't believe it.
The argument had started because Dutchess thought she had caught Destiny doing something wrong, but now everyone realized there was another side to the story.
Dutchess looked at Destiny.
“Baby…”
Destiny wiped her tears.
“Mom, you hurt me before you even heard me out.”
Dutchess lowered her head.
“I was angry. I thought I was protecting you.”
Destiny replied:
“Protecting me doesn't mean you get to hurt me.”
That sentence completely changed the atmosphere.
Dutchess finally apologized.
“I’m sorry, Destiny.”
Destiny didn't immediately forgive her.
“I need some time.”
She walked toward the door.
Her boyfriend followed her, but before leaving, he turned around and said:
“This isn't over. There are still things Destiny deserves to know.”
Dutchess looked confused.
“What else don't I know?”
He didn't answer.
He simply walked out with Destiny.
Dutchess stood alone in the living room, realizing that the situation was much bigger than she originally thought.
And just when everyone thought the drama was finished, Destiny received another message.
She opened it…
Her eyes widened…
And she whispered:
“Mom… you’re not going to believe who sent this.

Comments
Post a Comment