HS... Bethany Comes Back With Charlotte To Larry’s Fish Fry, But Larry Makes A Huge Announcement And Hands Bethany Divorce Papers In Front Of Everyone You Won’t Believe Next Full

 Bethany Comes Back With Charlotte To Larry’s Fish Fry, But Larry Makes A Huge Announcement And Hands Bethany Divorce Papers In Front Of Everyone You Won’t Believe Next Full


Bethany Comes Back With Charlotte To Larry’s Fish Fry—But Larry Makes A Huge Announcement And Hands Bethany Divorce Papers In Front Of Everyone!

The atmosphere at Larry’s fish fry was already lively.

Music was playing, people were laughing, plates were being passed around, and Larry was standing near the grill talking to a few friends. For the first time in a long time, Larry looked relaxed.

He had invited everyone for what he called a “special family announcement.”

Nobody knew exactly what that meant.

Larry kept looking at his phone and checking the time.

“Tonight is going to change everything,” he quietly told himself.

Meanwhile, Bethany was sitting in the passenger seat of Charlotte’s car.

Charlotte glanced over at her.

“You sure you want to do this?”

Bethany took a deep breath.

“I have to.”

“Bethany, Larry specifically told you not to come.”

Bethany looked out the window.

“I know. But I’m not going to let him make decisions about my life without hearing me out.”

Charlotte sighed.

“You know how Larry gets when he’s angry.”

Bethany nodded.

“I’m not going there to fight. I just want to talk to him.”

Charlotte wasn't completely convinced.

A few minutes later, they arrived.

As Bethany stepped out of the car, several people immediately noticed her.

The conversations started.

“Is that Bethany?”

“She actually came back?”

“Wait… Larry knows she’s here?”

Bethany tried to ignore everyone.

Charlotte walked beside her as they approached the gathering.

Larry was laughing with a group of people when suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder.

“Larry… you might want to look over there.”

Larry turned.

His smile disappeared.

Bethany was standing across the yard.

Charlotte was beside her.

The entire mood changed.

Larry stared at Bethany for several seconds.

“Bethany… what are you doing here?”

Bethany walked closer.

“I came to talk.”

Larry shook his head.

“This isn't the place.”

“I know,” Bethany replied. “But you haven't given me another chance.”

Charlotte stepped forward.

“Larry, she just wants five minutes.”

Larry looked at Charlotte.

“I've already made my decision.”

Bethany's eyes immediately filled with tears.

“Then at least let me hear it from you.”

Everyone around them became quiet.

Larry took a deep breath.

Then he stepped toward the microphone.

“Everybody, can I have your attention?”

The music stopped.

People turned toward Larry.

Bethany looked confused.

Charlotte whispered, “What is he doing?”

Larry looked around at everyone.

“I invited you all here tonight because there's something I need to announce.”

Bethany stared at him.

“Larry…”

He raised his hand.

“Let me finish.”

The crowd went silent.

Larry continued.

“For a long time, I've tried to keep my personal problems private. I've tried to fix things behind closed doors. I've given chances. I've had conversations. I've forgiven things I probably shouldn't have forgiven.”

Bethany began crying.

“Larry, please…”

Larry looked directly at her.

“But tonight, I'm done hiding what is happening.”

Everyone gasped.

Larry reached into a folder he had been carrying.

Bethany immediately noticed the papers.

Her face changed.

“What's that?”

Larry didn't answer.

He walked toward her.

Charlotte stepped between them.

“Larry, what are you about to do?”

Larry calmly replied,

“I told everyone I was making an announcement.”

Then he handed the papers directly to Bethany.

Bethany looked down.

Her hands began shaking.

She recognized the document immediately.

Divorce papers.

Her mouth dropped open.

“No…”

Larry said quietly,

“I've decided to officially end our marriage.”

The entire fish fry went silent.

Bethany stared at the papers as tears rolled down her face.

“You brought these here?”

Larry nodded.

“You came here in front of everyone. I decided there was no reason to keep pretending everything was okay.”

Bethany shook her head.

“Larry, please don't do this.”

Larry remained calm.

“I've already made my decision.”

Bethany looked at Charlotte.

“Charlotte… please tell him.”

Charlotte looked at Larry.

“Larry, this is not the way to handle something this serious.”

Larry replied,

“I tried every other way.”

Bethany wiped her tears.

“But you promised me you'd give us another chance.”

Larry looked away.

“That was before.”

“Before what?”

Larry paused.

Then he said,

“Before I realized that some things can't be repaired.”

Bethany collapsed into a chair.

She couldn't stop crying.

People around the table looked uncomfortable.

Some whispered that Larry had gone too far by doing this publicly.

Others believed he had finally reached his breaking point.

Charlotte sat beside Bethany.

“Breathe. Just breathe.”

Bethany held the papers tightly.

“I don't want this.”

Larry heard her.

“I know.”

“Then why are you doing it?”

Larry looked at her.

“Because staying married just because you're afraid to leave isn't a marriage anymore.”

Bethany looked up at him.

“So that's it?”

Larry didn't respond.

She stood up.

“You're really ending everything… right here?”

Larry nodded.

Bethany's voice broke.

“I came here hoping we could fix things.”

Larry replied,

“I came here knowing we couldn't.”

The crowd became even quieter.

Then Larry made another shocking announcement.

“And there's one more thing.”

Everyone looked at him.

Bethany froze.

“What now?”

Larry looked around.

“I've already spoken to my attorney. From this point forward, all communication about the divorce will go through our lawyers.”

Bethany couldn't believe it.

“You're not even going to talk to me yourself?”

Larry shook his head.

“Not about the legal part.”

Charlotte stood up angrily.

“You're humiliating her.”

Larry replied,

“She humiliated herself by coming here expecting me to change my mind.”

Charlotte stared at him.

“That was cold.”

Larry didn't respond.

Bethany looked down at the divorce papers again.

Then she noticed something else.

There was a date written on the document.

Her eyes widened.

“Larry…”

He looked at her.

“This says the hearing is already scheduled.”

Larry nodded.

Bethany's voice became almost a whisper.

“You were planning this before tonight.”

Larry didn't deny it.

“Yes.”

Bethany looked completely heartbroken.

“So this whole fish fry…”

Larry interrupted.

“The announcement was never about you.”

Bethany looked confused.

“Then what was it about?”

Larry turned toward the crowd.

“I wanted everyone to hear the truth from me.”

Bethany shook her head.

“You could've told me privately.”

Larry replied,

“I tried.”

Bethany started crying again.

Charlotte wrapped her arms around her.

Then, suddenly, Larry's phone rang.

He looked at the screen.

His expression immediately changed.

Everyone noticed.

Larry stepped away from the crowd and answered.

“Hello?”

He listened.

His face became serious.

“What do you mean the documents have a problem?”

Bethany looked up.

Charlotte noticed Larry's reaction.

Larry continued listening.

“You're telling me the divorce papers can't be filed yet?”

Everyone stared at him.

Larry's confidence suddenly disappeared.

He hung up the phone.

Bethany slowly stood.

“What did they say?”

Larry didn't answer.

“Larry?”

He looked at Bethany.

“The divorce isn't as simple as I thought.”

Bethany wiped her tears.

“What does that mean?”

Larry looked down at the papers.

Then he looked back at her.

“It means…”

He paused.

“…we may have to go to court before anything can happen.”

The crowd erupted into whispers.

Bethany stared at Larry.

For the first time that night, Larry looked uncertain.

Charlotte leaned toward Bethany.

“Don't sign anything tonight.”

Bethany looked at the divorce papers in her hands.

Then she slowly folded them.

“I won't.”

Larry's eyes widened.

“What did you say?”

Bethany looked directly at him.

“I said I'm not signing them until I know exactly what you're trying to take from me.”

The crowd went silent again.

Larry stared at her.

Bethany wiped her tears and walked toward the exit with Charlotte.

But before she reached the door, Larry called out:

“Bethany!”

She stopped.

Larry said,

“This isn't over.”

Bethany turned around.

“No, Larry…”

She held up the divorce papers.

“It's just beginning.”

And she walked away.

Nobody at the fish fry knew what would happen next.

But one thing was certain—

Larry's public divorce announcement had just turned into a battle neither of them was prepared for.

Comments