Breaking : Brooke Travels To Six Flags & Finds Isaiah Having Fun With Mariah — She Couldn’t Believe What She Saw!
Chapter 1 — Brooke Gets A Feeling Something Is Wrong
Brooke had been trying her best to stay calm for the past several days.
Ever since Isaiah had mentioned that he was going to spend some time at Six Flags, something about the way he talked about the trip had bothered her. He kept saying it was just a fun day, nothing serious, but Brooke couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't telling her everything.
When Brooke asked him who would be there, Isaiah gave her a simple answer.
“Just some friends.”
That answer only made Brooke more suspicious.
She didn't want to be the girlfriend who constantly checked up on Isaiah. She wanted to trust him. She wanted to believe that everything between them was fine.
But late that night, Brooke noticed something strange.
Isaiah had posted a picture from Six Flags.
He was smiling.
And standing beside him was Mariah.
Brooke stared at the picture for several seconds.
Her heart dropped.
“Mariah?”
She immediately zoomed in on the photo.
Isaiah and Mariah weren't standing like ordinary friends. They looked incredibly comfortable together.
Brooke's hands started shaking.
She called Isaiah.
No answer.
She called again.
Still nothing.
That was the moment Brooke made a decision.
She grabbed her purse, picked up her keys, and headed straight for Six Flags.
She wasn't going there to cause a scene.
She simply wanted the truth.
But deep down, Brooke already feared what she might find.
Chapter 2 — The Unexpected Journey
The drive to Six Flags felt much longer than usual.
Brooke kept replaying the picture in her mind.
Isaiah smiling.
Mariah standing beside him.
The way they seemed completely comfortable around each other.
“Maybe I'm overthinking this,” Brooke whispered.
She tried convincing herself that there had to be an innocent explanation.
Maybe Mariah had simply bumped into Isaiah.
Maybe they were with a larger group.
Maybe the picture didn't mean anything.
But every time Brooke tried to calm herself down, another question appeared.
Why hadn't Isaiah told her Mariah was going?
When Brooke finally arrived, the parking lot was packed.
Families were walking toward the entrance. Music could be heard from inside the park, and people were laughing everywhere.
Under normal circumstances, Brooke might have enjoyed the atmosphere.
But today she barely noticed any of it.
She entered the park and immediately pulled out her phone.
She called Isaiah again.
This time, he answered.
“Hey, Brooke.”
His voice sounded strangely nervous.
“Where are you?”
“I'm... around the park.”
“Where exactly?”
Isaiah paused.
“Why?”
Brooke took a deep breath.
“I just wanted to know.”
“I'll call you later,” Isaiah quickly replied.
Then the call ended.
Brooke stood completely still.
He had never sounded like that before.
Now she knew something was definitely wrong.
Chapter 3 — Brooke Spots Them
Brooke started walking through the park.
She passed roller coasters, food stands, game booths, and crowded walkways.
She kept looking around.
Then suddenly, she saw someone familiar.
It was Isaiah.
He was standing near one of the rides.
But he wasn't alone.
Mariah was with him.
Brooke stopped immediately.
Her heart sank.
She watched from a distance.
Isaiah and Mariah were laughing together.
Mariah said something that made Isaiah smile.
Then she playfully pushed his shoulder.
Isaiah laughed again.
Brooke couldn't believe what she was seeing.
“This can't be happening.”
She watched them walk toward another attraction.
Mariah grabbed Isaiah's arm as they walked.
Brooke's expression changed.
She had traveled all the way there hoping to prove her fears wrong.
Instead, she was watching the exact thing she had been afraid of.
For a moment, she considered walking away.
But then she remembered Isaiah's phone call.
The hesitation.
The excuses.
The way he had avoided telling her Mariah was there.
Brooke wiped a tear from her eye.
“No,” she whispered.
“I'm going to find out the truth.”
And she followed them.
Chapter 4 — The Ride That Changed Everything
Isaiah and Mariah eventually reached one of the biggest roller coasters in the park.
Mariah looked excited.
“Come on!” she said.
Isaiah laughed.
“You're really not scared?”
“Not with you.”
Brooke heard those words from several feet away.
Her heart shattered.
She couldn't believe it.
Mariah and Isaiah got into the ride.
Brooke stood in the crowd watching them disappear.
She felt angry.
She felt embarrassed.
Most of all, she felt betrayed.
When the ride ended, Isaiah and Mariah walked out laughing.
Mariah was holding Isaiah's hand.
That was enough.
Brooke stepped forward.
“Isaiah!”
Isaiah suddenly froze.
Mariah looked up.
Brooke stood directly in front of them.
Isaiah's smile disappeared.
“Brooke?”
Brooke stared at him.
“Surprised to see me?”
Isaiah didn't know what to say.
Mariah slowly released his hand.
“Why are you here?” Isaiah asked.
Brooke laughed bitterly.
“I could ask you the same thing.”
“Brooke, it's not what you think.”
“Then tell me what it is.”
Isaiah opened his mouth.
Nothing came out.
Brooke nodded.
“That silence tells me everything.”
Chapter 5 — Mariah Defends Herself
Mariah finally stepped forward.
“Brooke, you're misunderstanding the situation.”
Brooke looked at her.
“Then explain it.”
Mariah hesitated.
“Isaiah and I are just spending time together.”
“Just spending time together?”
Brooke pointed toward the roller coaster.
“You were holding his hand.”
Mariah looked at Isaiah.
Isaiah remained silent.
Brooke's eyes filled with tears.
“You knew about me, didn't you?”
Mariah nodded.
“Yes.”
Brooke couldn't believe it.
“So you knew he had a girlfriend, and you still came here with him?”
Mariah became defensive.
“You don't know the whole story.”
“Then tell me!”
The people around them began staring.
Brooke didn't care.
She needed answers.
Mariah finally said something that made Brooke even more confused.
“Isaiah told me you two weren't together anymore.”
Brooke froze.
“What?”
Mariah looked at Isaiah.
“That's what you told me.”
Brooke slowly turned toward Isaiah.
“Is that true?”
Isaiah looked down.
And for the first time, Brooke realized that this wasn't simply about Mariah.
There was something much bigger going on.
Chapter 6 — Isaiah Finally Admits The Truth
Isaiah finally took a deep breath.
“Brooke... I should've told you.”
“Told me what?”
He looked at her.
“I told Mariah that we were taking some space.”
Brooke's face became completely expressionless.
“Taking space?”
“Yes.”
“Did I agree to that?”
Isaiah couldn't answer.
Brooke shook her head.
“You made a decision about our relationship without even telling me.”
“Brooke, I didn't know what I wanted.”
“And you thought going to Six Flags with Mariah was the answer?”
“No.”
“Then why did you do it?”
Isaiah remained quiet.
Mariah looked uncomfortable.
Brooke could feel tears building again.
“I came here because I wanted to believe you.”
She looked at Isaiah.
“I wanted to believe that picture didn't mean anything.”
Isaiah stepped toward her.
“Brooke, please.”
She moved away.
“Don't.”
Her voice cracked.
“I trusted you.”
Isaiah looked devastated.
But Brooke wasn't finished.
“There is something you're still not telling me.”
Isaiah looked at her in confusion.
“What?”
“Why did you lie about Mariah being here?”
Isaiah's face suddenly changed.
That reaction told Brooke everything.
There was another secret.
Chapter 7 — The Hidden Message
Brooke pulled out her phone.
“I saw your messages.”
Isaiah immediately became nervous.
“What messages?”
“The ones you deleted.”
Mariah looked at Isaiah.
“You deleted messages?”
Isaiah sighed.
Brooke continued.
“I saw enough before they disappeared.”
She paused.
“You told Mariah that you had something important to tell her today.”
Mariah looked shocked.
“You said that?”
Isaiah didn't answer.
Brooke stared at him.
“What were you planning to tell her?”
Isaiah finally said:
“I was going to tell her the truth.”
“What truth?”
“That I wasn't ready to move on.”
Brooke blinked.
For a moment, nobody spoke.
Mariah looked away.
Brooke's anger slowly turned into confusion.
“Then why were you acting like you were with her?”
Isaiah looked at Brooke.
“Because I was trying to make you jealous.”
Brooke couldn't believe it.
“You did all of this... just to make me jealous?”
Isaiah nodded.
“I thought you didn't care anymore.”
Brooke shook her head.
“You have no idea what you put me through.”
But then Mariah interrupted.
“Brooke, there's something else.”
Brooke turned toward her.
“What?”
Mariah looked at Isaiah.
“You need to tell her about the surprise.”
Brooke frowned.
“Surprise?”
Isaiah's expression changed.
He had completely forgotten.
Chapter 8 — The Surprise Brooke Never Expected
Isaiah slowly reached into his pocket.
He pulled out a small box.
Brooke stared at it.
“What is that?”
Isaiah looked nervous.
“I came here because I wanted to surprise you.”
Brooke looked confused.
“Then why was Mariah with you?”
“She was helping me.”
Mariah nodded.
“I was supposed to help him set everything up.”
Brooke looked between them.
“So you weren't here together romantically?”
“No,” Mariah said.
Brooke's emotions became overwhelming.
She had spent the entire day believing Isaiah was betraying her.
But there was still one problem.
Isaiah had lied.
He had hidden everything from her.
He had allowed her to believe the worst.
Brooke looked at the box.
“What was inside?”
Isaiah opened it.
Inside was a small necklace.
Brooke covered her mouth.
“I bought this because I wanted to apologize,” Isaiah said.
“I knew we'd been having problems.”
Brooke's eyes filled with tears.
“But you handled everything the wrong way.”
“I know.”
Mariah quietly stepped back.
“This is something you two need to figure out.”
And she walked away.
Brooke and Isaiah were left standing together.
But the story wasn't over.
Because Brooke still had one final question.
Chapter 9 — Brooke Makes Isaiah Choose
Brooke looked directly into Isaiah's eyes.
“Do you really want to be with me?”
Isaiah didn't hesitate.
“Yes.”
“Then why did you make me feel like I wasn't enough?”
“I was scared.”
“Scared of what?”
“That you were going to leave me.”
Brooke shook her head.
“You almost lost me because you were afraid of losing me.”
Isaiah lowered his head.
“I know.”
Brooke took a long breath.
She wasn't ready to forgive him immediately.
She wasn't ready to pretend everything was normal.
“I love you,” she finally said.
Isaiah looked up.
“But love isn't enough when there isn't trust.”
“I understand.”
“If we're going to continue, things have to change.”
Isaiah nodded.
“They will.”
Brooke looked toward the roller coaster.
“I'm not going to forget what happened today.”
“I don't expect you to.”
“But I'm willing to listen.”
Isaiah reached for her hand.
This time, Brooke didn't pull away.
They stood together quietly.
For the first time that day, the tension began to disappear.
But then Brooke's phone suddenly buzzed.
She looked at the screen.
It was a message from an unknown number.
Her expression immediately changed.
Isaiah noticed.
“What's wrong?”
Brooke slowly opened the message.
There was one sentence:
“You really believe Isaiah told you everything?”
Attached was a photograph.
Brooke stared at it in disbelief.
Chapter 10 — The Shocking Twist
Brooke opened the photograph.
Her face immediately went pale.
It was a picture of Isaiah and Mariah from earlier that day.
But this wasn't the same picture Brooke had seen online.
This photograph had been taken from a different angle.
And behind Isaiah and Mariah was something Brooke hadn't noticed before.
Another person.
Someone Brooke recognized.
She zoomed in.
Her eyes widened.
“No way.”
Isaiah looked at the screen.
“What is it?”
Brooke didn't answer.
She showed him the photograph.
Isaiah's expression instantly changed.
He knew exactly who it was.
“Where did you get that?”
Brooke looked at him.
“You know them?”
Isaiah hesitated.
“Yes.”
“Who are they?”
Isaiah swallowed.
“That's my old friend.”
Brooke stared at the picture.
“Why were they watching you?”
“I don't know.”
Then another message arrived.
“Ask Isaiah what happened before you arrived at Six Flags.”
Brooke looked at Isaiah.
“Tell me.”
Isaiah remained silent.
Brooke's voice became firm.
“I gave you one chance to tell me everything.”
Isaiah finally sighed.
“There was another reason I came here.”
Brooke's heart sank.
“What reason?”
Isaiah looked toward the entrance of the park.
“I was meeting someone.”
“Who?”
Before Isaiah could answer, a woman appeared several feet away.
She slowly walked toward them.
Brooke stared at her.
She had never seen her before.
The woman stopped in front of Isaiah.
Then she said:
“Isaiah, we need to talk.”
Brooke looked at Isaiah.
Isaiah looked terrified.
And Brooke suddenly realized that the Six Flags incident wasn't the end of the story.
It was only the beginning.
Because whatever Isaiah had been hiding wasn't about Mariah at all.
It was something much bigger.
Comments
Post a Comment