AB.💥😱 Delicia’s anger exploded after seeing Iman hand money to Shayla! 💰 She confronted him right in front of Shayla, turning the whole situation upside down! 😳🔥

 ðŸ’¥ðŸ˜± Delicia’s anger exploded after seeing Iman hand money to Shayla! 💰 She confronted him right in front of Shayla, turning the whole situation upside down! 😳🔥


Chapter 1: The Unexpected Moment

Delicia walked into the room expecting an ordinary afternoon, but the moment she looked toward the corner, she froze.

Iman was standing beside Shayla, quietly handing her a thick envelope filled with cash.

For a few seconds, Delicia couldn't believe what she was seeing.

“Iman… what are you doing?” she asked, her voice shaking.

Iman immediately turned around. Shayla looked equally surprised.

“Delicia, it's not what you think,” Iman said quickly.

But Delicia's eyes remained fixed on the money.

“Then tell me exactly what it is,” she demanded.

Chapter 2: The Questions Begin

Shayla stepped forward.

“Delicia, please calm down. Iman was only helping me.”

“Helping you?” Delicia repeated angrily. “With money?”

Iman tried to explain, but Delicia wasn't ready to listen.

“You couldn't tell me about this?” she asked him. “You had to secretly hand her money right in front of me?”

“It wasn't supposed to become a big deal,” Iman replied.

That answer only made Delicia angrier.

“Anything involving money and another woman becomes a big deal when you hide it from me!”

Chapter 3: Shayla Speaks Up

Shayla finally raised her voice.

“Don't blame me for something I didn't ask for!”

Delicia turned toward her.

“Then why did you take it?”

“Because I needed help,” Shayla replied. “And Iman offered.”

Delicia stared at Iman.

“You offered?”

Iman nodded slowly.

“Yes. Shayla is going through something difficult, and I didn't want to leave her struggling.”

Delicia laughed bitterly.

“So you're suddenly responsible for solving all her problems?”

The room became completely silent.

Chapter 4: Iman’s Secret

Iman looked uncomfortable.

“There’s something you don't know, Delicia.”

Her expression changed.

“What don't I know?”

Iman hesitated.

Shayla immediately looked down.

Delicia noticed.

“Why are you both looking at each other like that?”

Iman took a deep breath.

“The money wasn't just for Shayla.”

Delicia's anger turned into confusion.

“Then who was it for?”

Iman slowly revealed that Shayla had been keeping a serious problem from everyone, and the money was meant to prevent the situation from becoming even worse.

But Delicia wasn't convinced.

Chapter 5: The Accusation

“You expect me to believe that?” Delicia asked.

“Yes,” Iman said.

“You lied by omission, Iman!”

“I wasn't trying to hurt you.”

“But you did!”

Delicia's voice echoed through the room.

Shayla stepped between them.

“Maybe I should leave.”

“No,” Delicia said firmly. “You're staying. I want the truth.”

Shayla looked at Iman.

Iman nodded.

And finally, Shayla revealed the real reason she needed the money.

Chapter 6: The Truth Comes Out

Shayla explained that she had been dealing with a serious financial problem and was terrified that everyone would find out.

Iman had promised to help her quietly.

Delicia listened without saying a word.

For the first time, her anger began to fade.

But another question remained.

“Why didn't you tell me?”

Iman looked at her.

“Because I knew you would misunderstand.”

Delicia shook her head.

“You didn't give me a chance to understand.”

Those words hit Iman harder than anything else.

Chapter 7: A Painful Realization

Iman realized that the problem wasn't the money.

It was the secrecy.

Delicia wasn't angry because he had helped Shayla. She was hurt because he had made an important decision behind her back.

“I trusted you,” she whispered.

“I know,” Iman replied.

“Then don't make me feel like I'm the last person you can talk to.”

Shayla quietly apologized.

“I never wanted to cause problems between you two.”

Delicia looked at her and finally nodded.

“I believe you.”

Chapter 8: One Last Question

Just when everyone thought the argument was over, Delicia noticed something strange.

There was another envelope on the table.

She picked it up.

“What's this?”

Iman's face suddenly changed.

Shayla went silent.

Delicia looked between them.

“You said that was all the money.”

Iman didn't answer.

Delicia slowly opened the envelope.

Her eyes widened.

There was a note inside.

And the name written on it wasn't Shayla's.

It was Delicia's.

Chapter 9: The Shocking Revelation

Delicia looked at Iman in disbelief.

“Why is my name on this?”

Iman finally admitted that he had been planning something for Delicia all along.

The money he gave Shayla was only part of a much bigger plan.

He had been trying to solve a problem that could directly affect Delicia's future.

But before he could explain everything, Delicia's phone suddenly rang.

She answered.

Her expression changed instantly.

“What?”

Everyone stared at her.

She slowly lowered the phone.

“We have a much bigger problem.”

Chapter 10: Everything Changes

The room fell silent.

Delicia looked at Iman, then at Shayla.

“Someone knows about the money.”

Iman stood up.

“Who?”

Delicia swallowed hard.

“I don't know.”

Then another message appeared on her phone.

It contained a single sentence:

“You should have never trusted Iman.”

Delicia stared at the screen in shock.

Iman stepped closer.

“Delicia, listen to me. Whatever happens next, don't believe everything you hear.”

But Delicia pulled her phone away.

For the first time, she wasn't sure who she could trust.

The money, the secret, Shayla's problem, and Iman's mysterious plan were all connected.

And whatever was coming next was about to change everything.

Comments