UA. TRAGIC NEWS 🚨 Brooke Keeps Bringing Up Isaiah Every Time She Faces Larry — Larry Gets Furious, Raises His Hand to Hit Brooke, and Brooke Suddenly Falls Unconscious😱

TRAGIC NEWS 🚨 Brooke Keeps Bringing Up Isaiah Every Time She Faces Larry — Larry Gets Furious, Raises His Hand to Hit Brooke, and Brooke Suddenly Falls Unconscious😱


Chapter 1: Brooke Won't Stop Talking About Isaiah

Brooke had been struggling to move past everything involving Isaiah.

Every time she spoke with Larry, his name somehow came up.

"Dad, Isaiah isn't what everyone thinks he is."

Larry sighed.

"Brooke, we've already talked about this."

But Brooke refused to let the subject go.


Chapter 2: Larry Becomes Frustrated

Larry's patience began wearing thin.

"Why does every conversation have to be about Isaiah?"

Brooke replied,

"Because you don't understand what I'm going through!"

Larry shook his head.

"I'm trying to help you, but you're not listening."

The argument quickly became heated.


Chapter 3: A Terrifying Moment

Brooke continued explaining what she believed Isaiah had done.

Larry became overwhelmed with anger and frustration.

He suddenly raised his hand in a threatening gesture—but stopped himself.

"Enough!"

Brooke stepped backward, visibly shaken.

Then, without warning, she suddenly became dizzy.

"Dad..."

Larry's expression changed instantly.


Chapter 4: Brooke Collapses

Brooke's knees gave out.

She collapsed before Larry could fully react.

"Brooke!"

Larry rushed to her side and carefully checked on her.

"Someone call for help!"

The argument immediately became irrelevant.

All Larry cared about was making sure his daughter was okay.


Chapter 5: Panic Takes Over

Sharra rushed into the room.

"What happened?"

Larry looked terrified.

"She suddenly collapsed."

Sharra immediately called for emergency medical assistance while Larry stayed beside Brooke.

"Please wake up," he whispered.


Chapter 6: The Ambulance Arrives

Emergency responders arrived and assessed Brooke.

They decided she needed to be taken to the hospital for further evaluation.

Larry followed closely behind.

"I shouldn't have let the argument get that far."

Sharra looked at him.

"Right now, forget the argument. Just focus on Brooke."


Chapter 7: Waiting for Answers

At the hospital, Larry paced nervously.

After what seemed like hours, a doctor finally approached him.

"She's stable."

Larry immediately exhaled in relief.

"We're running some tests to determine what caused the collapse."

Larry nodded.

"Please do whatever you need to do."


Chapter 8: Brooke Wakes Up

Brooke eventually opened her eyes.

Larry was sitting beside her.

"Hey..."

Brooke looked at him.

"What happened?"

"You fainted at home."

Larry lowered his head.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper."

Brooke quietly replied,

"I just wanted you to understand why Isaiah matters to me."


Chapter 9: Larry Makes a Promise

Larry took Brooke's hand.

"I may not agree with everything you're doing."

"But I'm never going to let anger control how I treat you."

Brooke nodded.

"I don't want us fighting anymore."

Larry promised,

"Then we'll talk instead of shouting."


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Just when the family thought the crisis was finally over, Larry received an unexpected message.

It was from Isaiah.

"I heard Brooke is in the hospital. I need to tell you something before you make any more decisions about me."

Larry stared at the message.

Sharra asked,

"What does he want?"

Larry slowly put his phone away.

"I don't know."

"But after everything that's happened... I think it's time Isaiah finally tells us the truth."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱🏥💔

Comments