UA. BREAKING 🚨 Sharra Brings Brooke to Her College Orientation, But Larry Suddenly Shows Up When Bethany Calls With News That Her Flight Has Been Canceled😱

BREAKING 🚨 Sharra Brings Brooke to Her College Orientation, But Larry Suddenly Shows Up When Bethany Calls With News That Her Flight Has Been Canceled😱


 

Chapter 1: A Big Day for Brooke

Brooke woke up excited for her college orientation.

Since Bethany was scheduled to fly in later that day, Sharra offered to take Brooke to campus.

"Don't worry," Sharra smiled. "I'll make sure you don't miss a thing."

Brooke thanked her, and the two headed to the university together.


Chapter 2: Bethany's Unexpected Call

Just as the orientation was about to begin, Larry's phone rang.

It was Bethany.

"Larry... my flight has been canceled because of unexpected travel delays."

Larry frowned.

"You were supposed to be here for Brooke's first day."

"I know," Bethany replied sadly. "Please tell her how sorry I am."

Larry looked toward the campus and made a quick decision.

"I'm coming."


Chapter 3: Larry Arrives

A short time later, Larry pulled into the university parking lot.

Brooke spotted him walking toward the orientation building.

"Dad!"

She ran over and hugged him.

"I thought Mom was coming."

Larry sighed.

"She wanted to, but she couldn't make it."

Brooke looked disappointed but smiled when Larry said,

"So I came instead."


Chapter 4: A Tense Encounter

Sharra noticed Larry approaching.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

Larry nodded politely.

"I wasn't planning to come either."

For a moment, the three of them stood together, trying to keep the focus on Brooke's special day.


Chapter 5: Brooke's Proud Moment

The orientation officially began.

Brooke met her professors, toured the campus, and learned about college life.

Larry watched proudly from the audience.

Sharra quietly smiled.

"No matter what happens between the adults, today belongs to Brooke."

Larry agreed.

"She's earned this."


Chapter 6: Bethany Joins by Video Call

Unable to travel, Bethany joined through a video call.

"Brooke!"

Brooke smiled brightly.

"Mom! I wish you were here."

Bethany replied,

"I do too, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you."

Larry held up the phone so Bethany could see Brooke receiving her welcome package.

Even from miles away, Bethany felt part of the celebration.


Chapter 7: A Surprise Announcement

At the end of the ceremony, the college dean announced a special scholarship award.

When Brooke's name was called, she couldn't believe it.

Larry and Sharra applauded as Brooke walked across the stage to accept the honor.

Bethany cheered through the video call.


Chapter 8: An Unexpected Message

Just as everyone prepared to leave, Larry received a text from Bethany.

"I finally found another flight."

Larry smiled.

"Looks like your mom will be here sooner than we thought."

Brooke's face lit up with excitement.


Chapter 9: A Family Reunion

That evening, Bethany finally arrived.

She hugged Brooke tightly.

"I'm sorry I missed your orientation."

Brooke smiled.

"You made it home. That's what matters."

Larry quietly watched the reunion, grateful they could still celebrate together.


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

As the family prepared to leave campus, Larry noticed an unfamiliar person watching them from across the parking lot.

The stranger held a folder with Brooke's name written on the front.

Before Larry could approach, the person quickly got into a car and drove away.

Larry looked back at Brooke.

"Something doesn't feel right."

Bethany noticed the concern on his face.

"What happened?"

Larry kept his eyes on the departing car.

"I think this day isn't over yet."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱🎓

Comments