UA. BREAKING 🚨 Larry Asks Brooke Why She’s So Sad, Brooke Is Finally About to Reveal the Truth, But Isaiah Unexpectedly Shows Up With Flowers😱

BREAKING 🚨 Larry Asks Brooke Why She’s So Sad, Brooke Is Finally About to Reveal the Truth, But Isaiah Unexpectedly Shows Up With Flowers😱


 

Chapter 1: Larry Notices Something Is Wrong

Larry noticed Brooke sitting quietly by herself.

She hadn't been talking much all day.

He walked over and sat beside her.

"Brooke, what's going on?"

Brooke tried to smile.

"Nothing, Dad."

Larry shook his head.

"I know you. Something is bothering you."


Chapter 2: Brooke Finally Opens Up

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

"I've been trying to tell you something."

Larry immediately became concerned.

"Tell me."

Brooke took a deep breath.

"It's about Isaiah."

Larry leaned forward.

"What happened?"

Brooke was finally ready to reveal everything.


Chapter 3: The Secret

Brooke hesitated.

"I found out something about him..."

Larry waited patiently.

"Something that made me question whether I can trust him."

She looked down at her phone.

"I saw some things that I wasn't supposed to see."

Larry asked,

"What things?"

Brooke opened her mouth to answer.

Then the doorbell rang.


Chapter 4: Isaiah Arrives

Brooke froze.

Larry looked toward the front door.

"I'll get it."

When Larry opened the door, Isaiah was standing outside holding a large bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, Mr. Whitworth."

Larry stared at him.

"What are you doing here?"

Isaiah smiled nervously.

"I came to surprise Brooke."


Chapter 5: Brooke Is Speechless

Isaiah walked inside and handed Brooke the flowers.

"These are for you."

Brooke stared at them.

"Why?"

Isaiah smiled.

"Because I know things haven't been easy lately, and I wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

Brooke didn't know what to say.

Larry watched the interaction carefully.


Chapter 6: Larry Gets Suspicious

Larry pulled Isaiah aside.

"Everything okay between you and Brooke?"

Isaiah nodded.

"Of course."

Larry looked toward Brooke.

"She hasn't seemed okay."

Isaiah became uncomfortable.

"Maybe she's just stressed."

Larry didn't respond.

He could tell Isaiah wasn't telling him everything.


Chapter 7: Sharra Walks In

Just then, Sharra entered the room.

She immediately noticed Isaiah.

Her expression changed.

"You came here?"

Isaiah looked at her.

"I wanted to see Brooke."

Sharra glanced at the flowers.

"Interesting."

Brooke became nervous.

"Sharra, please."


Chapter 8: Brooke Has to Choose

Larry looked at Brooke.

"You were about to tell me something before Isaiah arrived."

Isaiah looked confused.

"What were you going to tell him?"

Brooke froze.

Everyone was waiting for her answer.

She looked at Isaiah.

Then at Larry.

Finally, she whispered,

"I need to know the truth."


Chapter 9: Isaiah's Explanation

Isaiah immediately tried to reassure her.

"Brooke, whatever you think you saw, there's an explanation."

Sharra shook her head.

"Then explain it."

Isaiah became defensive.

"This isn't your business."

Larry stepped forward.

"If it involves my daughter, it is my business."

The room fell silent.


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Brooke finally took out her phone.

"I saved the messages."

Isaiah's expression changed instantly.

Larry looked at him.

"What messages?"

Brooke was about to show everyone the evidence when Isaiah suddenly said,

"Before you do that... there's something you need to know about Sharra."

Sharra's eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?"

Isaiah looked around the room.

"The truth about those messages isn't what you think."

Brooke stared at him in disbelief.

"Then tell me the truth."

Isaiah took a deep breath.

"I didn't come here just to give you flowers. I came because I know who has been lying to you."

Everyone froze.

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💐💔

Comments