UA... Bethany Returns Home Looking Slim and Confident, But Larry Shows Up With Divorce Papers as Brooke Explodes and Reveals the Puerto Rico Secret

 Bethany Returns Home Looking Slim and Confident, But Larry Shows Up With Divorce Papers as Brooke Explodes and Reveals the Puerto Rico Secret


The front door slowly opened as Bethany stepped inside the house for the first time in weeks.

She looked completely different.

After focusing on her health and recovering from surgery, she had returned looking slimmer, healthier, and more confident than ever before. Dressed in a simple outfit with a bright smile, she truly believed this was the fresh start she had been praying for.

"I’m home," she called out softly.

For a brief moment, everything was quiet.

Then Larry walked into the living room.

His expression showed no excitement.

No smile.

No hug.

Instead, he was holding a large manila envelope.

Bethany's smile slowly disappeared.

"Larry... what's that?"

Without saying a word, he placed the envelope on the coffee table.

"I didn't expect this day to come," Larry said quietly. "But I've already made my decision."

Bethany slowly opened the envelope.

Her hands immediately began to shake.

Inside were official divorce papers.

She looked back at Larry with tears forming in her eyes.

"You waited until I came home?"

Larry sighed.

"I've waited long enough. Too many lies... too many broken promises. I can't keep pretending everything is okay."

Bethany couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I changed," she whispered. "I worked so hard to become a better person."

Larry looked down at the floor.

"This isn't about your appearance."

Before either of them could speak again, the front door suddenly burst open.

Brooke rushed inside.

She looked furious.

"STOP!"

Everyone turned toward her.

"You can't sign those papers yet!"

Larry frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

Brooke walked straight into the room, holding her phone tightly.

"Because there's something both of you deserve to know."

The room fell completely silent.

Bethany looked confused.

Larry crossed his arms.

"What secret?"

Brooke took a deep breath.

"It happened in Puerto Rico."

The atmosphere instantly became tense.

Bethany's face turned pale.

Larry stared at Brooke in disbelief.

"I've kept this secret for months," Brooke admitted. "I thought I was protecting everyone... but I can't stay silent anymore."

Larry stepped closer.

"What happened in Puerto Rico?"

Brooke looked directly at Bethany before answering.

"The trip wasn't what everyone believed."

Bethany quickly interrupted.

"Brooke... don't."

But Brooke refused to stop.

"During that trip, someone secretly manipulated messages, created fake screenshots, and spread rumors to make it look like Bethany had betrayed Larry."

Larry looked completely shocked.

"What?"

Brooke nodded.

"I found old videos and messages proving someone was trying to destroy your marriage from the very beginning."

Bethany burst into tears.

"I wanted to tell you... but every time I tried, something else happened."

Larry remained speechless.

Brooke handed him her phone.

"Watch this."

Larry pressed play.

The video showed conversations, timestamps, and recordings that raised serious questions about everything he had believed.

For several long minutes, nobody spoke.

Finally, Larry lowered the phone.

"I... I don't know what to think anymore."

Bethany slowly reached for his hand.

"I never wanted us to end like this."

Larry looked at the unsigned divorce papers lying on the table.

His hand hovered over the documents.

Should he sign them...

Or should he investigate the truth first?

Before anyone could say another word, there was a loud knock at the front door.

Everyone froze.

Larry cautiously opened it.

Standing outside was an unfamiliar messenger holding another sealed envelope.

"This was delivered for Mr. Larry," the messenger said.

Larry accepted it and slowly opened the package.

Inside was a flash drive with a handwritten note.

"Everything you know about Puerto Rico is only half the story. Watch this before making your final decision."

The room fell silent once again.

Larry looked at Bethany.

Bethany looked at Brooke.

Neither of them knew what was on the flash drive.

But one thing was certain...

The biggest secret of all was still waiting to be revealed.

Comments