SHOCKING! Larry Arrived at Cam’s House, Got Furious at Brooke, and Took Her Back Home!
The evening had already been difficult for Brooke. After everything that had happened, she felt like she had nowhere safe to turn. Confused, hurt, and emotionally exhausted, she decided to stay at Cam’s house for a little while because she believed she could finally have some peace.
But Brooke had no idea that Larry was already looking for her.
Larry had been calling Brooke repeatedly, but she wasn’t answering her phone. The more time passed, the more worried he became. He tried calling again and again, but every call went unanswered.
Finally, Larry received a message that Brooke was at Cam’s house.
His expression immediately changed.
“Cam’s house?” Larry said angrily. “Why would Brooke go there without telling me?”
Without wasting another minute, Larry grabbed his keys and headed straight there.
When Larry pulled up outside Cam’s house, Brooke was standing near the front door. She immediately recognized Larry’s vehicle and froze.
“Oh no…” Brooke whispered.
Cam looked outside and saw Larry getting out of the car.
“Brooke, what’s going on?” Cam asked.
Before Brooke could answer, Larry walked toward them.
“Brooke!” Larry shouted.
Brooke looked down.
“Larry, please—”
“No, Brooke. I’ve been calling you all night!” Larry said, clearly upset. “You disappeared without telling anyone where you were. Do you have any idea how worried I was?”
Brooke tried to explain.
“I just needed somewhere to stay. I didn’t know what else to do.”
Larry took a deep breath, trying to control his anger.
“You should have called me,” he said. “Whatever happened, you could have come home. You didn’t have to disappear.”
Cam stepped forward.
“Larry, she came here because she needed somewhere safe. You don’t have to yell at her.”
Larry turned toward Cam.
“This is between me and Brooke,” he replied firmly. “I’m not here to argue with you.”
Brooke’s eyes filled with tears.
“I’m sorry,” she said quietly. “I really didn’t mean to make everyone worry.”
Larry looked at her for a moment. His anger slowly gave way to concern.
“Come on,” he said. “You’re coming home.”
Brooke hesitated.
“Larry…”
“I’m not asking you to explain everything right now,” Larry said. “We’ll talk when we get home. But I’m not leaving you here tonight.”
Brooke looked back at Cam.
“Thank you for letting me stay,” she said.
Cam nodded.
“Take care of yourself, Brooke.”
Brooke picked up her bag and walked toward Larry.
As they reached the car, Larry stopped and looked at her.
“I was angry because I was scared something had happened to you,” he admitted. “When I couldn't reach you, I didn't know what to think.”
Brooke wiped her tears.
“I understand.”
Larry opened the passenger door.
“Get in.”
Brooke quietly got inside.
During the drive home, neither of them said much. The silence was heavy, but Larry eventually broke it.
“Brooke, whatever you're going through, you don't have to run away from everyone.”
Brooke looked out the window.
“I just felt like nobody understood me.”
Larry sighed.
“Maybe I didn't understand everything. But that doesn't mean I stopped caring about you.”
Brooke finally looked at him.
“I was scared you would be angry.”
“I was angry,” Larry admitted. “But I'm more relieved that you're okay.”
When they finally arrived home, Brooke stepped out of the car with her bag.
Larry followed her inside.
Instead of continuing the argument, he sat down and told her they would talk calmly.
“Tonight isn't about punishment,” Larry said. “It's about figuring out what happened and making sure you don't feel like you have nowhere to go again.”
Brooke nodded.
For the first time that night, she felt like someone was actually listening.
But neither Larry nor Brooke realized that their conversation was only the beginning.
Because the next morning, a shocking message from Cam would arrive—and it would force Larry to question everything that had happened at his house.
What did Cam want to tell Brooke?
And why was Larry about to discover that Brooke had been hiding another secret?
The drama was far from over.
Comments
Post a Comment