SR OMG! Brooke Confronts and SLAPS Mariah in Front of Isaiah on Her Very First Day of College!

 OMG! Brooke Confronts and SLAPS Mariah in Front of Isaiah on Her Very First Day of College!


Brooke had imagined her first day of college completely differently.

She woke up early, carefully picked out her outfit, fixed her hair, and stood in front of the mirror for several minutes. She wanted to make a good first impression. A fresh start. A new chapter. She promised herself that no matter what happened, she would stay calm and focus on her classes.

But she had no idea that her past would follow her through the college doors.

As Brooke walked across campus, she noticed students laughing, talking, and rushing toward their classes. For the first time in a long time, she felt hopeful.

Then suddenly, she saw someone she never expected to see.

Mariah.

Brooke stopped walking.

Her smile disappeared instantly.

Mariah was standing near the student center, talking with a few other students. And then Brooke noticed something even more shocking.

Isaiah was standing beside her.

Brooke's heart started racing.

"Why is Isaiah here with Mariah?" she whispered to herself.

Isaiah noticed Brooke from across the campus. His expression immediately changed. He knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Brooke..." Isaiah said as he walked toward her.

But Brooke didn't move.

She stared at Mariah.

Mariah looked at Brooke and gave her a nervous smile.

"Hey, Brooke. It's good to see you," Mariah said.

Brooke's expression remained cold.

"Good to see me?" Brooke replied. "After everything that's happened?"

Isaiah stepped between them.

"Brooke, please. This isn't the place."

But Brooke couldn't ignore what she was feeling.

"You knew she was going to be here?" Brooke asked Isaiah.

Isaiah hesitated.

That hesitation was enough to make Brooke even more suspicious.

"I asked you a question, Isaiah."

"I didn't want to start anything on your first day," Isaiah finally admitted.

Brooke shook her head.

"So you were just going to let me find out myself?"

Mariah stepped forward.

"Brooke, whatever you're thinking, you're wrong."

"Don't tell me what I'm thinking!" Brooke snapped.

Several students nearby began looking in their direction.

Mariah tried to stay calm.

"I'm not here to fight with you."

"Then why are you standing next to Isaiah?" Brooke asked.

Isaiah quickly answered, "We're just talking."

Brooke laughed bitterly.

"That's what you always say."

The tension grew.

Mariah told Brooke that she had no intention of interfering in her relationship with Isaiah, but Brooke wasn't ready to believe her.

"You knew exactly what you were doing," Brooke said.

Mariah shook her head.

"No, I didn't."

The argument became louder.

Students started gathering around them, wondering what was happening.

Isaiah repeatedly told Brooke to calm down.

"Brooke, please! Let's talk somewhere private."

But Brooke felt humiliated.

She looked at Isaiah and then at Mariah.

"On my very first day of college, I have to see this?"

Mariah responded, "This isn't about you."

Those words pushed Brooke over the edge.

Brooke stepped forward angrily.

"Say that again."

Mariah realized the situation was getting dangerous.

"I said this isn't about you."

For a moment, everyone went silent.

Then Brooke suddenly raised her hand and SLAPPED Mariah.

The entire area went silent.

Mariah stood frozen in shock, holding her cheek.

Isaiah's eyes widened.

"BROOKE! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?"

Brooke immediately realized that everyone was staring at her.

Mariah looked heartbroken and embarrassed.

"You actually slapped me?" she asked quietly.

Brooke's anger began turning into regret.

"I..."

She couldn't finish her sentence.

Isaiah stepped toward Mariah.

"Are you okay?"

That question hurt Brooke even more.

She looked at Isaiah and realized that, instead of standing beside her, he was now comforting Mariah.

"Of course," Brooke said through tears. "You choose her."

Isaiah shook his head.

"No, Brooke. This isn't about choosing anyone. You crossed a line."

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

"I thought you were going to protect me."

"I will always care about you," Isaiah said, "but I can't defend what you just did."

Mariah wiped away her tears.

"I never wanted this."

Brooke looked around and saw students recording the confrontation on their phones.

She suddenly felt ashamed.

Her dream of having a peaceful first day at college had completely collapsed.

She grabbed her bag and started walking away.

"Brooke, wait!" Isaiah called.

But she didn't stop.

She walked toward the campus parking lot with tears streaming down her face.

Inside her car, Brooke finally broke down.

"I just wanted a fresh start," she whispered.

Meanwhile, Isaiah remained on campus with Mariah.

He told Mariah he was sorry that she had been dragged into the situation.

Mariah looked at him and said, "I don't want this to become something bigger than it already is."

Isaiah nodded.

But both of them knew the damage had already been done.

Within minutes, the story had spread across campus.

Brooke had slapped Mariah on her very first day of college—and Isaiah had witnessed everything.

Later that evening, Brooke received a message from Isaiah.

"We need to talk. What happened today can't happen again."

Brooke stared at the message for a long time.

She wanted to respond, but she didn't know what to say.

For the first time, she realized that one moment of anger could change everything.

And tomorrow, Brooke would have to walk back onto that same campus and face the people who had witnessed it all.

Was Brooke going to apologize to Mariah—or would the college drama become even worse?

Comments