SR Brooke Finally Exposes Her Pregnancy Secret to Sharra—Then Begs Her, “Please Don’t Tell Larry!” Did Brooke Pregnant??

Brooke Finally Exposes Her Pregnancy Secret to Sharra—Then Begs Her, “Please Don’t Tell Larry!” Did Brooke Pregnant??


Brooke had been carrying a secret for days.

Every time her phone rang, she panicked.

Every time Larry walked into the room, she became nervous.

And every time someone mentioned babies or pregnancy, Brooke suddenly found an excuse to leave.

She had taken a pregnancy test.

Then another.

And another.

But she still couldn't bring herself to tell anyone.

Especially Larry.

That afternoon, Brooke sat alone in her bedroom, staring at the test in her hand.

Her hands were shaking.

“Please… please let this be wrong,” she whispered.

She looked at the test again.

Positive.

Brooke covered her mouth.

“Oh my God…”

Tears filled her eyes.

She wasn't sure whether she was scared, confused, or both.

She knew she needed help.

But there was only one person she believed might actually listen to her without immediately judging her.

Sharra.


BROOKE CALLS SHARRA

Brooke grabbed her phone and called Sharra.

“Sharra?”

“Brooke? What's wrong? You sound like you're crying.”

Brooke took a deep breath.

“I need to see you.”

“Right now?”

“Yes.”

Sharra immediately became concerned.

“Are you okay?”

“I don't know.”

“Brooke, you're scaring me.”

“Please just come.”

Sharra agreed.

Less than an hour later, Sharra arrived.

She walked into Brooke's room and immediately noticed Brooke's swollen eyes.

“What happened?”

Brooke didn't answer.

Sharra sat beside her.

“Talk to me.”

Brooke looked down at her hands.

“I did something… and I don't know what to do.”

Sharra gently asked:

“What did you do?”

Brooke started crying.

“I think I'm pregnant.”

Sharra froze.

“What?”

Brooke pulled the pregnancy test from her purse and handed it to her.

Sharra stared at it.

“Brooke…”

“I know.”

“Are you sure?”

“I took three tests.”

Sharra looked shocked.

“All three were positive?”

Brooke nodded.

“I haven't told anyone.”

“Does Larry know?”

Brooke immediately shook her head.

“No!”

Her voice became desperate.

“Please don't tell Larry!”

Sharra looked at her.

“Why?”

“Because I don't know what he's going to do.”


SHARRA DEMANDS THE TRUTH

Sharra put the test down.

“Brooke, you can't hide something this serious forever.”

“I know.”

“Then why haven't you told him?”

Brooke wiped her tears.

“Because everything is already falling apart.”

She explained that she was afraid Larry would become furious, blame her, or make decisions without even listening to her.

“I just need time.”

Sharra looked at her sympathetically.

“Time for what?”

“To figure out what I'm going to do.”

Sharra nodded slowly.

“Okay. But I need you to answer one question.”

Brooke looked up.

“Are you absolutely sure you're pregnant?”

Brooke hesitated.

“I think so.”

“You said you took three tests.”

“Yes.”

“But you haven't seen a doctor?”

Brooke shook her head.

“No.”

Sharra immediately stood up.

“Then we don't know for certain.”

Brooke looked confused.

“But the tests were positive.”

“A home pregnancy test can suggest pregnancy, but you need medical confirmation.”

Brooke became quiet.

For the first time, a tiny bit of hope appeared on her face.

“You think I might not be pregnant?”

“I’m saying we need to find out for sure.”


THE HOSPITAL VISIT

The next morning, Sharra took Brooke to the clinic.

Brooke was extremely nervous.

While they waited, Brooke kept staring at the floor.

“What if I really am pregnant?” she asked.

Sharra held her hand.

“Then we'll deal with it one step at a time.”

“And what if Larry finds out?”

“We'll cross that bridge when we get there.”

Finally, a nurse called Brooke's name.

She went inside for testing.

Sharra waited outside.

Thirty minutes passed.

Then forty.

Finally, Brooke came out.

Her face was completely unreadable.

Sharra stood up.

“What did they say?”

Brooke didn't answer.

“Brooke?”

Brooke looked at her.

“They want me to wait for the final results.”

Sharra sighed.

“So we still don't know?”

“Not yet.”


LARRY STARTS GETTING SUSPICIOUS

Meanwhile, Larry had noticed Brooke acting strangely.

She had been avoiding him.

She stopped eating certain foods.

She was constantly checking her phone.

And now she was disappearing for hours.

Larry called her.

No answer.

He called again.

Still nothing.

Then he noticed Sharra's car had been near the clinic.

Larry became suspicious.

“Why would Brooke be at a clinic with Sharra?”

He immediately called Sharra.

She stared at her phone.

Larry.

Brooke looked terrified.

“Don't answer.”

Sharra looked at her.

“Brooke…”

“Please!”

The phone stopped ringing.

A few seconds later, Larry sent a message:

“Where are you two?”

Brooke's heart started pounding.


THE TEST RESULTS

A nurse eventually returned with the results.

“Brooke?”

Brooke stood up.

“Yes?”

“We have your results.”

Brooke held her breath.

Sharra stood beside her.

The nurse looked at the paperwork.

“The pregnancy test was positive.”

Brooke's eyes widened.

Sharra immediately grabbed her hand.

“So she is pregnant?”

The nurse nodded.

“Based on the test, yes. But the doctor wants to perform an ultrasound to determine how far along the pregnancy is and make sure everything is progressing normally.”

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

She was officially facing the reality she had been trying to avoid.

She was pregnant.


BROOKE BREAKS DOWN

Outside the clinic, Brooke began crying.

Sharra hugged her.

“I don't know what I'm going to do.”

“You don't have to figure everything out today.”

“But Larry…”

Sharra looked at her.

“You need to tell him eventually.”

Brooke shook her head.

“Not yet.”

“Brooke—”

“Please.”

Sharra became silent.

Brooke wiped her tears.

“I need to tell him myself. I just need to find the right time.”

Sharra nodded.

“Okay.”

Then Brooke's phone suddenly rang.

Larry.

Again.

This time, Brooke answered.

“Hello?”

Larry's voice was serious.

“Where are you?”

Brooke looked at Sharra.

“I'm with Sharra.”

“What are you doing?”

Brooke froze.

She couldn't say it.

“I… had an appointment.”

Larry became suspicious.

“What kind of appointment?”

Brooke swallowed.

“I'll tell you later.”

“Brooke, what's going on?”

“I said I'll tell you later!”

She ended the call.

Sharra looked at her.

“You can't keep doing this.”

“I know.”


BUT LARRY FINDS OUT

That evening, Larry went to Sharra's house.

He knocked on the door.

Sharra opened it.

“Larry?”

“I need to talk to Brooke.”

“She isn't here.”

Larry looked around.

“Where is she?”

“I don't know.”

Larry stared at her.

“Sharra, don't lie to me.”

Sharra became uncomfortable.

“I'm not lying.”

Larry lowered his voice.

“I know something is happening.”

Before Sharra could respond, Brooke appeared from another room.

Larry immediately noticed her.

“Brooke.”

She froze.

Larry looked from Brooke to Sharra.

“What's going on?”

Brooke couldn't speak.

Larry stepped closer.

“Why have you been hiding things from me?”

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

“I wasn't ready.”

“Ready for what?”

Silence.

Larry's expression changed.

“Brooke…”

She finally whispered:

“I'm pregnant.”

Larry froze.

Sharra covered her mouth.

For several seconds, nobody moved.

Larry looked completely stunned.

“Pregnant?”

Brooke nodded.

“I found out recently.”

Larry struggled to process the news.

“Is it confirmed?”

“Yes.”

He looked at Sharra.

“You knew?”

Sharra nodded.

“She asked me not to tell you.”

Larry looked hurt.

“You trusted Sharra enough to tell her, but not me?”

Brooke started crying.

“I was scared.”

Larry's anger slowly faded.

He looked at Brooke.

“Scared of me?”

Brooke couldn't answer.

That silence said everything.

Larry took a deep breath.

“I don't know what happens next.”

Brooke wiped her tears.

“Neither do I.”

Larry nodded.

“But we're going to have a conversation.”

Brooke looked at him.

“Together?”

Larry nodded.

“Together.”

But just as the tension began to settle, Brooke's phone buzzed.

She looked at the screen.

It was a message from the clinic.

“Please contact our office as soon as possible regarding your test results.”

Brooke's smile disappeared.

Larry noticed.

“What does that mean?”

Brooke looked at Sharra.

Sharra's expression suddenly became worried.

Because although the pregnancy test was positive…

There was still something the doctor hadn't told Brooke.

And that unanswered question could change everything.

Comments