SR BREAKING! Brooke Catches Isaiah & Mariah Together Outside School—What Happened Next Was SHOCKING!
BREAKING! Brooke Catches Isaiah & Mariah Together Outside School—What Happened Next Was SHOCKING!
It was supposed to be a completely normal afternoon.
Brooke had spent the entire day thinking about everything that had been happening between her and Isaiah. Their relationship had already been through arguments, broken promises, and too many unanswered questions. Brooke wanted to believe that Isaiah had changed, but deep down, she still felt like something wasn't right.
That afternoon, Brooke decided to stop by the school unexpectedly.
She wasn't looking for trouble.
She simply wanted to see Isaiah and talk to him face-to-face.
But the moment she turned the corner near the school entrance, she suddenly stopped walking.
Her eyes widened.
Standing just outside the school gates was Isaiah.
And he wasn't alone.
Mariah was standing right beside him.
They were talking quietly, and Isaiah appeared unusually comfortable around her. Mariah laughed at something he said, and Isaiah smiled back.
Brooke couldn't believe what she was seeing.
“Isaiah?”
Both Isaiah and Mariah immediately turned around.
The smile disappeared from Isaiah's face.
“Brooke…”
Brooke stared at them.
“What are you doing here with her?”
Isaiah quickly stepped forward.
“Brooke, wait. It's not what you think.”
Brooke shook her head.
“That's exactly what you always say.”
Mariah looked uncomfortable and stepped back.
“Brooke, nothing happened,” she said.
Brooke looked at her.
“Then why are you two standing outside the school together?”
Isaiah tried to explain that he had only come to talk to Mariah about something important. He insisted that Brooke was misunderstanding the situation.
But Brooke wasn't listening anymore.
She remembered all the times Isaiah had told her she was imagining things.
She remembered the late-night arguments.
She remembered the promises he had made.
And now she was standing there watching him with Mariah.
“Do you really expect me to believe you?” Brooke asked, her voice shaking.
Isaiah reached toward her.
“Brooke, please. Just give me five minutes.”
She stepped away.
“Don't touch me.”
The entire situation became even more tense when several people nearby began noticing the argument.
Brooke looked directly at Isaiah.
“You told me there was nobody else.”
“There isn't!” Isaiah shouted.
“Then why does this keep happening?”
Isaiah became frustrated.
“Because you don't trust me!”
Brooke immediately responded.
“How am I supposed to trust you when you keep giving me reasons not to?”
Silence followed.
Mariah finally stepped between them.
“I'm sorry, but I think I should leave.”
Brooke looked at her.
“Maybe you should.”
Mariah picked up her bag and started walking away.
But before she could leave, Isaiah stopped her.
“Mariah, wait.”
Brooke's face changed instantly.
“You're stopping her?”
Isaiah realized he had made things worse.
“That's not what I meant.”
Brooke laughed bitterly.
“Wow.”
She turned around and started walking toward her car.
Isaiah followed her.
“Brooke, please!”
She kept walking.
“I'm done listening.”
“Brooke, just hear me out!”
She finally turned around.
“You've had enough chances.”
Isaiah stood there speechless.
Brooke continued.
“I wanted to believe you. I defended you. I gave you chance after chance. But every time I start believing everything is okay, something happens again.”
Isaiah insisted that Mariah was only a friend and that Brooke had misunderstood what she saw.
But Brooke wasn't convinced.
Then, suddenly, Mariah came back.
“Brooke, wait.”
Brooke turned around.
Mariah looked nervous.
“There is something you need to know.”
Isaiah's eyes widened.
“Mariah, don't.”
Brooke immediately noticed his reaction.
“What don't you want her to tell me?”
Mariah looked at Isaiah.
“You should tell her yourself.”
Brooke's heart began racing.
“Tell me what?”
Isaiah didn't answer.
Brooke stepped closer.
“What are you hiding?”
Isaiah looked down.
For several seconds, nobody spoke.
Then Mariah revealed that Isaiah had contacted her earlier because he needed to talk about a personal situation. She insisted that nothing romantic had happened between them.
But she also admitted that Isaiah had never told Brooke about their conversations.
Brooke's expression changed.
“So you were hiding the fact that you were talking to her?”
Isaiah finally admitted it.
“Yes.”
Brooke shook her head.
“That was the problem.”
Isaiah tried to explain.
“I didn't tell you because I knew you'd get upset.”
Brooke stared at him.
“You don't get to decide what I can handle.”
She wiped away a tear.
“If you had nothing to hide, why didn't you tell me?”
Isaiah had no answer.
Mariah apologized for getting caught in the middle and walked away.
Brooke and Isaiah were left standing outside the school in complete silence.
Isaiah finally said:
“I never wanted to hurt you.”
Brooke looked at him sadly.
“But you did.”
She got into her car.
Isaiah stood beside the driver's door.
“Are you really leaving?”
Brooke looked through the window.
“I need time to think.”
She started the car.
Isaiah stepped back.
As Brooke drove away, Isaiah watched her disappear down the street.
But Brooke's story wasn't over.
That evening, she received a message from an unknown number.
The message contained a screenshot.
Brooke opened it.
Her eyes widened.
It appeared to show another conversation between Isaiah and Mariah.
Brooke stared at the screen, completely stunned.
Then another message arrived:
“You only saw part of what happened.”
Brooke's hands began shaking.
She immediately wondered who had sent the messages—and what else Isaiah had been hiding.
Meanwhile, Isaiah was sitting alone, staring at his phone.
He suddenly received a message too.
His expression changed.
Someone knew the truth.
And whoever that person was seemed ready to expose everything.
Brooke thought she had finally discovered Isaiah's secret.
But she had no idea that the biggest revelation was still coming.
Because the next morning, Brooke received one final message:
“Meet me tomorrow. I can prove everything.”
Brooke stared at the message.
Her heart was pounding.
She knew that meeting this mysterious person could change everything between her and Isaiah forever.
And this time, Brooke wasn't going to walk away until she knew the truth

Comments
Post a Comment