Chapter 1: Brooke Finally Confronts Isaiah
Brooke stood face-to-face with Isaiah, tears already filling her eyes.
"I trusted you."
Isaiah looked at her silently.
Brooke continued,
"Then you walked away from me and started choosing someone else."
Chapter 2: The Question That Silenced Him
Brooke's voice broke.
"Why, Isaiah?"
She wiped away her tears.
"You left me for her?"
Isaiah opened his mouth to respond, but no words came out.
Brooke stared at him.
"I deserve an answer."
Chapter 3: Isaiah Can't Explain Himself
Isaiah finally whispered,
"Brooke, it's not what you think."
She shook her head.
"Then what is it?"
"You made me believe I was the person you wanted."
"But somehow, I ended up watching you choose someone else."
Isaiah looked devastated.
Chapter 4: Brooke Reveals Her Pain
"I defended you when everyone warned me."
"I waited for you."
"I believed every promise you made."
Her tears continued falling.
"And you still left me wondering whether I was ever enough."
Isaiah looked down, unable to meet her eyes.
Chapter 5: The Unexpected Truth
Isaiah finally said,
"I never stopped caring about you."
Brooke immediately replied,
"Then why did your actions make me feel like you did?"
Isaiah had no answer.
For the first time, he realized how deeply his choices had hurt her.
Chapter 6: Larry Overhears
Larry had been nearby and heard the entire conversation.
He stepped into the room.
"Isaiah."
Isaiah turned around.
Larry's expression was serious.
"My daughter deserved better than confusion and unanswered questions."
Brooke looked at her father through tears.
Chapter 7: Isaiah Takes Responsibility
Isaiah nodded.
"You're right."
He looked at Brooke.
"I made mistakes."
"I should have been honest with you instead of making you feel like you were competing for my attention."
Brooke quietly asked,
"Do you even regret leaving?"
Isaiah replied,
"Every day."
Chapter 8: Brooke Gives Him a Choice
Brooke took a deep breath.
"I'm not asking you to choose me because you feel guilty."
"I want you to be honest."
"If you really want someone else, tell me now."
Isaiah stood completely silent.
Chapter 9: A Shocking Phone Call
Before Isaiah could answer, his phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the screen and froze.
Brooke noticed.
"Who is it?"
Isaiah didn't answer.
Larry stepped closer.
"Answer it."
Isaiah finally picked up.
A woman's voice came through the phone.
"Isaiah, you need to come here. There's something you don't know about Brooke."
Brooke's expression changed.
"What did she say?"
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Isaiah slowly ended the call.
Brooke stared at him.
"What does she know about me?"
Isaiah looked completely confused.
"I don't know."
Larry immediately became suspicious.
"Then we're going to find out."
But before anyone could move, Brooke received a message from the same number.
"You deserve to know the truth about why Isaiah left."
Brooke looked at Isaiah.
"Then let's hear it."
TO BE CONTINUED... π±ππ
Comments
Post a Comment