MA. π‘"You Didn't Even Pick Her Up and now your acknowledging her!"Charlotte Confronts Larry and Chaos Erupts! π€π±
Chapter 1: An Uncomfortable Reunion
The front door opened as Bethany stepped inside after returning home.
Brooke rushed over to hug her.
Larry quietly greeted her with a smile.
Charlotte watched the reunion from across the room, her expression growing colder by the second.
Chapter 2: Charlotte Snaps
Charlotte could no longer hold back her frustration.
She pointed at Larry and shouted,
"You didn't even go to pick her up from the hospital... and now you're acting like everything is fine?"
The room instantly fell silent.
Larry looked at Charlotte in disbelief.
"This isn't the time."
Charlotte shook her head.
"No, this is exactly the time!"
Chapter 3: The Argument Begins
Charlotte stepped closer.
"Where was all this concern when she needed you the most?"
Larry replied firmly,
"You don't know everything that happened."
Charlotte crossed her arms.
"Then explain it to everyone."
Bethany and Brooke exchanged worried glances as the tension escalated.
Chapter 4: Larry Fires Back
Larry finally lost his patience.
"You have no right to judge my decisions."
Charlotte answered,
"I have every right when I watched Bethany suffer while you stayed behind!"
The argument grew louder, and other family members rushed into the living room after hearing the shouting.
Chapter 5: Bethany Tries to Stop Them
Bethany stepped between Larry and Charlotte.
"Please... stop."
"I'm exhausted."
"But neither of them listened.
They continued arguing over who had made the bigger mistakes.
Bethany's eyes filled with tears.
Chapter 6: Brooke Takes a Stand
Brooke raised her voice.
"Enough!"
Everyone turned toward her.
"This is supposed to be Mom's first day home."
"Instead of welcoming her, you're turning the house into another battlefield."
The room became completely silent.
Chapter 7: A Surprising Admission
Larry took a deep breath.
"I wasn't there to pick Bethany up because I was handling an urgent legal matter connected to our family."
Charlotte frowned.
"Then why didn't you tell anyone?"
Larry looked at Bethany.
"I should have."
Bethany nodded sadly.
"Communication could have prevented all of this."
Chapter 8: Charlotte Apologizes
Charlotte lowered her head.
"I let my anger speak before I knew the whole story."
Larry sighed.
"And I should have explained myself instead of staying silent."
For the first time that day, both of them admitted they had made mistakes.
Chapter 9: A Chance to Move Forward
Bethany looked at everyone.
"I didn't come home to watch my family fall apart."
"I came home hoping we could start healing."
Larry gently reached for her hand.
"I'm willing to try."
Charlotte nodded.
"So am I."
Brooke smiled for the first time all day.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Just as peace finally returned, someone knocked loudly on the front door.
Larry opened it to find a courier holding a sealed envelope marked:
"CONFIDENTIAL – To Be Opened by Larry Only."
Larry's expression changed as he opened the envelope.
Inside was a single photograph.
Bethany glanced at it—and instantly gasped.
Charlotte whispered,
"What is it?"
Larry slowly lowered the photo and said,
"I think someone's been watching our family."
TO BE CONTINUED... π±π₯
Comments
Post a Comment