MA. 🚨 Larry Receives Brooke's Shocking College Termination Letter... Then Loses His Temper And Slaps Her! πŸ˜±πŸ’” What He Discovers Next Makes Everything Even Worse!

🚨 Larry Receives Brooke's Shocking College Termination Letter... Then Loses His Temper And Slaps Her! πŸ˜±πŸ’” What He Discovers Next Makes Everything Even Worse! 


Chapter 1: The Letter Arrives

Larry was sitting at the dining table when a letter arrived from Brooke's college.

He opened it without expecting anything serious.

But after reading the first few lines, his expression completely changed.

"Notice of Termination of Enrollment."

Larry stared at the letter in disbelief.

"Brooke... what is this?"


Chapter 2: Brooke Walks In

Brooke entered the room and immediately noticed the letter in Larry's hands.

"Dad..."

Larry looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me your college enrollment was in danger?"

Brooke lowered her eyes.

"I was going to."

Larry became frustrated.

"You were going to tell me when?"


Chapter 3: The Argument Explodes

Larry's voice became louder.

"After everything we've done to help you prepare for college, you kept this from us?"

Brooke started crying.

"I was scared!"

Larry slammed the letter onto the table.

"You can't keep hiding things from your family!"

Bethany rushed into the room.

"Larry, calm down!"


Chapter 4: Brooke Finally Speaks

Brooke wiped her tears.

"I didn't get terminated because I stopped caring about college."

Larry stared at her.

"Then why?"

Brooke hesitated.

"Because I missed several required appointments and deadlines while dealing with everything involving Isaiah."

Larry's expression softened slightly.

"Why didn't you ask for help?"

"I thought I could handle it myself."


Chapter 5: Larry Makes a Mistake

Larry was still furious, but he realized his anger wasn't helping.

He stepped back.

"I'm angry because I love you and I don't want to see your future disappear."

Brooke replied,

"I know, Dad."

Bethany placed a hand on Larry's shoulder.

"Then help her instead of yelling at her."

Larry nodded.

"You're right."


Chapter 6: The Second Envelope

Just as Brooke thought the conversation was over, another envelope arrived.

Larry opened it.

This time, his expression became even more serious.

"What now?"

Bethany asked.

Larry slowly looked at Brooke.

"This isn't from the college."


Chapter 7: The Shocking Discovery

Inside was a copy of an email that had apparently been sent to the college administration.

It contained allegations about Brooke that she insisted were completely false.

Brooke immediately shook her head.

"I never sent that!"

Larry looked at the sender information.

Someone had apparently used Brooke's name.


Chapter 8: Someone Set Brooke Up

Bethany became shocked.

"Someone tried to make the college believe Brooke violated their rules?"

Larry nodded.

"And that could explain the termination notice."

Brooke looked terrified.

"Who would do that to me?"

Nobody had an answer.


Chapter 9: Isaiah's Name Appears

Larry examined the documents more carefully.

Then he noticed something unusual.

A contact address connected to the complaint appeared in one of the records.

Brooke recognized it immediately.

"That's connected to Isaiah."

Larry looked at her.

"Are you sure?"

Brooke nodded.

"But that doesn't mean Isaiah did it."

Larry replied,

"Then we're going to find out who actually sent it."


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Larry called the college administration immediately.

"We believe someone may have impersonated my daughter."

The administrator agreed to investigate the records.

Then Larry's phone suddenly received a message from an unknown number:

"Stop investigating the college letter."

Larry stared at the screen.

Another message arrived seconds later:

"You have no idea who you're dealing with."

Bethany looked at Larry.

"Who sent that?"

Larry slowly put the phone down.

"I don't know."

"But now I'm determined to find out."

TO BE CONTINUED... πŸ˜±πŸ’”πŸ“„

Comments