MA... Isaiah Shows Up To Beg Brooke For Forgiveness… But She Tells Him To GET OUT—Or She’s Calling The POLICE!
Isaiah Shows Up To Beg Brooke For Forgiveness… But She Tells Him To GET OUT—Or She’s Calling The POLICE!
Brooke had finally reached the point where she was tired of explaining herself.
After everything that had happened between her and Isaiah—the lies, betrayals, arguments, and broken promises—she had made one decision.
She was done.
That evening, Brooke was sitting alone in her room, trying to focus on her college plans. Her phone was on silent, and for the first time in days, the house was peaceful.
Then suddenly…
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
Brooke froze.
She looked toward the front door.
Another knock came.
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
“Who is it?” Brooke called out.
There was no answer.
She slowly walked toward the window and looked outside.
Her heart dropped.
It was Isaiah.
He was standing near the front door with his head down.
Brooke immediately stepped away from the window.
“No… not tonight,” she whispered.
Isaiah knocked again.
“Brooke, please! I just need five minutes. Please let me explain!”
Brooke opened the door slightly but kept the security chain on.
“What are you doing here?”
Isaiah looked exhausted.
“I know you don't want to see me,” he said. “But I couldn't leave things like this.”
Brooke stared at him coldly.
“You already left things like this, Isaiah. You made your choices.”
“I made a terrible mistake.”
“A mistake?” Brooke snapped. “You think everything you've done is just a mistake?”
Isaiah lowered his head.
“No. You're right.”
Brooke shook her head.
“You lied to me. You betrayed me. You broke my trust, and every time I tried to walk away, you came back with another promise.”
“I know.”
“You don't know!” Brooke shouted.
Isaiah became silent.
Brooke's eyes filled with tears, but she refused to let them fall.
“You don't know what you did to me emotionally. I trusted you. I defended you. I believed you when everyone else told me I was making a mistake.”
Isaiah stepped closer to the door.
“Brooke, I'm begging you. Give me one more chance.”
Brooke immediately stepped backward.
“No.”
“Please.”
“No, Isaiah.”
“I'll change.”
“You've said that before.”
“This time is different.”
Brooke looked directly into his eyes.
“Then prove it by respecting my decision and leaving.”
Isaiah stood there silently.
Then he suddenly dropped to his knees.
“Brooke, please!”
Brooke's expression changed.
She couldn't believe what she was seeing.
“Get up.”
“I won't leave until you forgive me.”
“Isaiah, get up.”
“I love you!”
Brooke's voice became firm.
“And I don't want to be with you anymore.”
Those words hit Isaiah harder than anything else.
He slowly stood.
“But you can't just throw away everything we had.”
“I didn't throw it away,” Brooke replied. “You did.”
Isaiah tried to reach for her hand.
Brooke immediately pulled away.
“Don't touch me.”
Isaiah stopped.
Brooke reached for her phone.
“If you don't leave right now, I'm calling the police.”
Isaiah's eyes widened.
“You'd really call the police on me?”
“Yes.”
“Brooke, I'm not trying to hurt you.”
“Then leave.”
“I just want to talk.”
“I said LEAVE.”
Isaiah stood frozen.
Brooke unlocked her phone and opened the emergency screen.
“I'm serious, Isaiah.”
He stared at the phone.
Then he finally took a step backward.
“Okay…”
Brooke didn't move.
“Keep going.”
Isaiah slowly walked down the steps.
Before leaving, he turned around.
“You're really done with me?”
Brooke's voice trembled, but her answer was clear.
“Yes.”
Isaiah looked heartbroken.
“I hope one day you understand how much I loved you.”
Brooke shook her head.
“Love isn't supposed to feel like this.”
Isaiah said nothing.
He walked toward his car.
Brooke watched from the doorway until he disappeared down the street.
She closed the door, locked it, and leaned against it.
For several seconds, she couldn't breathe.
Then the tears finally came.
Not because she wanted Isaiah back.
But because she was mourning the person she thought he was.
A few minutes later, Brooke's phone rang.
It was Larry.
“Brooke, are you okay?”
Brooke wiped her tears.
“I'm okay.”
“Why do you sound like you're crying?”
Brooke hesitated.
Then she told him everything.
“Issiah came here.”
Larry immediately became concerned.
“What?”
“He came to apologize. I told him to leave, and I warned him I'd call the police.”
Larry's voice became serious.
“You did the right thing. Don't open that door again.”
Brooke nodded.
“I just want this chapter of my life to end.”
“It will,” Larry said. “But remember—you don't owe anyone forgiveness just because they ask for it.”
Brooke looked toward the front door.
For the first time that night, she felt a little stronger.
Meanwhile, Isaiah was sitting inside his car several blocks away.
He stared at Brooke's contact on his phone.
His finger hovered over the call button.
But he didn't press it.
Instead, he whispered to himself:
“Maybe this time… I really lost her.”
Back at the house, Brooke deleted the old messages, turned off her phone, and walked back into her room.
She looked at herself in the mirror.
Her eyes were still red.
But she smiled faintly.
“I choose me this time.”
And with that, Brooke closed the door to her room.
She wasn't sure what the future would bring.
But one thing was certain…

Comments
Post a Comment