MA... “I Don’t Feel The Same About You Anymore…” Isaiah Wakes Brooke Up And Confesses His Feelings For Mariah! 💔😱...you won't believe what happened next 😭

  “I Don’t Feel The Same About You Anymore…” Isaiah Wakes Brooke Up And Confesses His Feelings For Mariah! 💔😱...you won't believe what happened next 😭


Chapter 1 — The Midnight Wake-Up

The house was completely silent when Isaiah quietly walked down the hallway toward Brooke’s room. It was nearly midnight, but he had been awake for hours, staring at the ceiling and replaying the same thoughts over and over again.

Something inside him had changed.

For weeks, Isaiah had tried to convince himself that everything was normal. He told himself that his feelings were temporary, that the strange distance between him and Brooke would disappear, and that the memories they shared would be enough to bring them close again.

But they weren't.

Isaiah stopped outside Brooke’s bedroom door and took a deep breath.

He knew that once he said what was in his heart, there would be no going back.

He gently knocked.

“Brooke?”

There was no answer.

He knocked again.

“Brooke, wake up. I need to talk to you.”

Brooke slowly opened her eyes, confused and annoyed.

“What time is it?” she whispered.

“It doesn't matter. I need you to listen to me.”

She sat up.

The look on Isaiah’s face immediately made her nervous.

“What happened?”

Isaiah stared at the floor before finally looking directly at her.

“I don’t know how to say this.”

Brooke frowned.

“Then just say it.”

Isaiah swallowed hard.

“I don’t feel the same about you anymore.”

Brooke froze.

For several seconds, she didn't say a word.

Then her voice became barely audible.

“What did you just say?”

Isaiah knew he had hurt her, but he couldn't lie anymore.

“I care about you, Brooke. I always will. But my heart isn't where it used to be.”

Brooke’s eyes filled with tears.

“Is there someone else?”

Isaiah looked away.

That silence was enough.

“Mariah?” Brooke whispered.

Isaiah closed his eyes.

And Brooke realized the truth.

Chapter 2 — The Name She Never Expected

“It's Mariah, isn't it?”

Brooke’s voice cracked as she asked the question.

Isaiah didn't answer immediately.

That made everything worse.

Brooke climbed out of bed and stood in front of him.

“How long?”

Isaiah sighed.

“I don't know.”

“You don't know?”

“I didn't plan for this.”

Brooke laughed bitterly through her tears.

“Feelings don't just happen overnight, Isaiah.”

“I know.”

“So you've been thinking about her while you were with me?”

Isaiah looked ashamed.

“Sometimes.”

Brooke turned away.

Her heart felt like it had been shattered into pieces.

Mariah had always been around. She was someone Brooke trusted, someone she never thought she would have to worry about.

“Did she say something to you?” Brooke asked.

“No.”

“Did you tell her how you feel?”

“Not yet.”

Brooke looked back at him.

“Then why are you telling me?”

“Because you deserve the truth.”

Brooke wiped her tears.

“No, Isaiah. You deserve to feel better about yourself. That's why you're telling me.”

He didn't argue.

Because part of him knew she was right.

Chapter 3 — Mariah’s Secret

The next morning, Mariah sat alone at a small café, staring at her untouched coffee.

She had barely slept.

She had received a message from Isaiah late the previous night.

“We need to talk.”

Mariah knew exactly what that meant.

For months, she had tried to hide her feelings.

She had convinced herself that Isaiah was happy with Brooke.

She had kept her distance whenever she felt herself getting too close.

But she couldn't control what her heart felt.

Her phone suddenly vibrated.

It was Isaiah.

“Can I see you?”

Mariah hesitated before replying.

“Okay.”

Thirty minutes later, Isaiah walked into the café.

Mariah looked up.

Their eyes met.

Neither spoke.

Finally, Isaiah sat across from her.

“I told Brooke.”

Mariah’s heart dropped.

“You told her what?”

“The truth.”

Mariah immediately understood.

“Isaiah…”

“I told her I have feelings for you.”

Mariah looked away.

“You shouldn't have.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re hurting someone.”

“I know.”

“And what makes you think you'll be happy with me?”

Isaiah stared at her.

“Because when I'm with you, I feel like myself.”

Mariah's eyes filled with tears.

She had dreamed about hearing those words.

But now that they were finally being spoken, they didn't feel like a victory.

They felt like the beginning of something dangerous.

Chapter 4 — Brooke Finds Out Everything

Brooke spent the entire day trying to hold herself together.

She refused to cry in front of anyone.

But when she opened her phone, she saw a picture that made her stomach drop.

Isaiah and Mariah were sitting together at the café.

The photo had been taken by someone across the street.

The caption underneath it read:

“Looks like someone has already moved on…”

Brooke stared at the screen.

Her hands began shaking.

She called Isaiah.

He didn't answer.

She called again.

Still nothing.

Then she called Mariah.

Mariah answered.

“Brooke…”

“Don't.”

The word came out cold.

“I saw the picture.”

Mariah went silent.

“I want you to tell me one thing,” Brooke said. “Did you ever care about me?”

Mariah closed her eyes.

“Yes.”

“Then why?”

“Because I never wanted this to happen.”

Brooke laughed sadly.

“But it did.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry doesn't fix it.”

Brooke ended the call.

For the first time, she realized that she couldn't force someone to love her.

And that realization hurt more than anything Isaiah had said.

Chapter 5 — The Confrontation

That evening, Brooke waited for Isaiah in the living room.

When he walked through the door, he immediately knew something was wrong.

“You saw the picture.”

Brooke nodded.

“Sit down.”

Isaiah sat.

Brooke remained standing.

“I want the truth. No excuses.”

“You have it.”

“When did you fall for her?”

Isaiah thought carefully.

“I think it happened slowly.”

“Was I not enough?”

Isaiah's expression changed.

“Brooke, this isn't about you not being enough.”

“It feels like it.”

“You didn't do anything wrong.”

“Then why wasn't I enough?”

Isaiah stood.

“Because sometimes two people can care about each other and still grow apart.”

Brooke looked at him through tears.

“And you think Mariah is the person you're supposed to be with?”

“I don't know what the future holds.”

“But you want to find out.”

Isaiah nodded.

“Yes.”

Brooke's heart broke again.

But this time, she didn't beg.

She simply whispered:

“Then go.”

Isaiah stared at her.

“Brooke…”

“Go find out.”

Chapter 6 — The Message That Changed Everything

Isaiah left the house and drove toward Mariah’s apartment.

But before he could reach her, his phone rang.

It was Brooke.

He almost ignored the call.

Instead, he answered.

“Brooke?”

Her voice was strangely calm.

“I found something.”

“What?”

“A message.”

Isaiah's stomach tightened.

“What message?”

“One you sent Mariah three months ago.”

Isaiah remembered.

It was a message he had completely forgotten about.

Brooke continued.

“You told her you loved her.”

Isaiah went silent.

“That was before you told me your feelings were new.”

“I was confused.”

“No,” Brooke said. “You weren't confused. You were hiding it.”

Isaiah pulled the car over.

“Brooke, I never wanted to hurt you.”

“But you did.”

There was silence.

Then Brooke said something Isaiah never expected.

“I don't hate you.”

He closed his eyes.

“I wish I could hate you. It would be easier.”

She hung up.

Isaiah sat alone in his car, realizing that the truth had consequences he couldn't escape.

Chapter 7 — Mariah Draws a Line

When Isaiah finally reached Mariah, she refused to let him inside.

“Mariah, please.”

“No.”

“I need to explain.”

“I don't want an explanation.”

“I love you.”

Mariah stared at him.

“Don't say that.”

“Why?”

“Because I don't want to be the reason Brooke is destroyed.”

“She'll be okay.”

“You don't know that.”

Isaiah stepped closer.

Mariah shook her head.

“You need to give her time.”

“I already told her.”

“You told her, but you haven't given her time to heal.”

Isaiah looked down.

Mariah continued.

“If you really care about me, don't start our relationship with lies, guilt, and betrayal.”

Those words hit Isaiah harder than anything Brooke had said.

Mariah walked back inside.

Before closing the door, she whispered:

“Figure out who you are before you decide who you want.”

The door closed.

Isaiah stood alone outside.

Chapter 8 — Brooke’s Unexpected Decision

Days passed.

Brooke stopped calling Isaiah.

She stopped checking Mariah’s social media.

She stopped asking mutual friends what they were doing.

Instead, she focused on herself.

One afternoon, Brooke received a message from Isaiah.

“Can we talk?”

She stared at it for a long time.

Then she replied:

“Okay.”

They met at the park where they had once spent an entire summer together.

Isaiah looked different.

Tired.

Regretful.

“I owe you an apology,” he said.

Brooke nodded.

“I know.”

“I handled everything badly.”

“Yes, you did.”

“I hurt you.”

“You did.”

“I don't expect you to forgive me.”

Brooke looked at him.

“Good.”

Isaiah smiled sadly.

“You've changed.”

“So have you.”

He looked toward the lake.

“Mariah won't be with me.”

Brooke wasn't surprised.

“She was right.”

“About what?”

“That I needed to figure myself out before choosing someone else.”

Brooke nodded.

“She's right.”

Isaiah looked at Brooke.

“Do you think there's any chance for us?”

Brooke took a deep breath.

“I don't know.”

For the first time, Isaiah accepted an answer without trying to change it.

Chapter 9 — The Truth Comes Out

A few weeks later, Mariah finally agreed to meet Isaiah.

They sat together quietly.

“I've been thinking,” Mariah said.

“So have I.”

“I care about you.”

“I care about you too.”

“But I don't want to start something while Brooke is still hurting.”

Isaiah nodded.

“I understand.”

Mariah smiled softly.

“Maybe someday.”

“Maybe.”

Neither of them knew what would happen next.

But they finally understood that love wasn't simply about choosing someone.

It was about choosing them honestly.

Meanwhile, Brooke had begun rebuilding her life.

She discovered that she could wake up without checking her phone.

She could smile without pretending.

She could think about Isaiah without feeling like her entire world was ending.

And slowly, she realized something important:

Losing someone doesn't always mean losing yourself.

Sometimes it means finding yourself again.

Chapter 10 — What Happened Next

Months later, Isaiah and Brooke crossed paths unexpectedly.

There was no anger.

No screaming.

No tears.

Just two people who had once meant everything to each other.

“How are you?” Isaiah asked.

“I'm good.”

He smiled.

“Really?”

“Really.”

“And Mariah?”

Brooke smiled.

“Are you asking because you still love her?”

Isaiah laughed softly.

“I think I always will.”

Brooke nodded.

“Then be honest with her.”

“I will.”

There was a pause.

Isaiah looked at Brooke.

“You know, I thought losing you would destroy me.”

“And?”

“It taught me something.”

“What?”

“That love isn't about holding someone tightly enough that they can't leave.”

Brooke smiled.

“Sometimes love means letting them go.”

They hugged one last time.

Then Brooke walked away.

Isaiah watched her disappear into the crowd before turning around.

Mariah was waiting for him.

Their eyes met.

This time, there were no secrets.

No lies.

No hiding.

Isaiah walked toward her.

And as Mariah reached for his hand, he finally understood what his confession had really started.

It hadn't simply ended one relationship.

It had forced three people to face the truth.

And sometimes, the truth hurts before it heals.

But the biggest surprise was still waiting for them…

Because Brooke wasn't going to stay alone forever.

Someone new was about to enter her life—and when Isaiah finally discovered who that person was, he was the one who couldn't believe what happened next

Comments