Larry Take Brooke & Reached Isaiah Home AND Tell Him To Apologise TO Brooke.!😱

Larry Take Brooke & Reached Isaiah Home AND Tell Him To Apologise TO Brooke.!😱


Chapter 1: Larry Makes a Decision

After hearing everything Brooke had been going through, Larry decided it was time for Isaiah to face her.

"You're not dealing with this alone," Larry told Brooke.

Brooke nodded.

"I just want him to tell me the truth."

Larry picked up his keys.

"Then let's go."


Chapter 2: They Arrive at Isaiah's House

A short time later, Larry and Brooke arrived at Isaiah's home.

Brooke became nervous as they approached the door.

"What if he doesn't want to talk?"

Larry replied,

"Then he'll hear us out."

Larry knocked firmly.

After a few moments, Isaiah opened the door.

His expression immediately changed when he saw Brooke.


Chapter 3: Isaiah Is Shocked

"Brooke?"

Isaiah looked at Larry.

"What are you doing here?"

Larry stepped forward.

"We came because you owe Brooke an explanation—and an apology."

Isaiah became nervous.

"I didn't know she was coming."


Chapter 4: Larry Confronts Him

Larry looked directly at Isaiah.

"Whatever happened between you two, you need to take responsibility for your part in it."

Isaiah tried to explain.

"Mr. Whitworth, I never meant to hurt her."

Larry replied,

"Then prove it."

Brooke stood quietly beside him.


Chapter 5: Brooke Speaks

Brooke finally looked at Isaiah.

"I didn't come here to fight."

"I came because I deserve honesty."

Isaiah lowered his head.

"I know."

Brooke asked,

"Then why didn't you tell me the truth?"

Isaiah hesitated.

"I was scared."


Chapter 6: The Apology

Larry stepped aside and allowed Brooke to speak with Isaiah.

Isaiah looked at Brooke.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for the way I handled everything and for making you feel like you couldn't trust me."

Brooke wiped away a tear.

"That apology means something to me."


Chapter 7: Larry Sets a Boundary

Larry calmly told Isaiah,

"If you want to be part of Brooke's life, you need to show her respect."

Isaiah nodded.

"I understand."

Larry continued,

"No more disappearing when things get difficult."

Isaiah replied,

"I'll do better."


Chapter 8: A Difficult Conversation

Brooke and Isaiah talked privately for several minutes.

They discussed the misunderstandings, the messages, and everything that had caused them to drift apart.

Larry waited outside.

He knew he couldn't solve their problems for them.

But he could make sure Brooke wasn't facing them alone.


Chapter 9: An Unexpected Revelation

When Brooke finally returned, she looked worried.

Larry immediately noticed.

"What happened?"

Brooke glanced at Isaiah.

"He just told me something I didn't know."

Larry looked at Isaiah.

"What?"

Isaiah took a deep breath.

"There's someone else who has been interfering between us."

Larry's expression changed.

"Who?"

Isaiah shook his head.

"I need proof before I say their name."


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Larry, Brooke, and Isaiah stood silently at the doorway.

Larry finally said,

"Then find the proof."

Isaiah nodded.

"I will."

As Larry and Brooke prepared to leave, Isaiah's phone suddenly received a new message.

He looked at the screen—and froze.

Brooke noticed.

"What is it?"

Isaiah slowly turned the phone around.

The message contained one sentence:

"If you tell Larry the truth, you'll regret it."

Larry stared at the screen.

"Looks like we have another problem."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💔

Comments