HS... Lauren Cooked a Special Meal to Win Wayne’s Heart! But D’Nisha’s Unexpected Move Changed Everything! Sheila and D’Nisha Start Fighting!
Lauren Cooked a Special Meal to Win Wayne’s Heart! But D’Nisha’s Unexpected Move Changed Everything! Sheila and D’Nisha Start Fighting!
It was supposed to be a peaceful evening.
Lauren had been planning the night for days. She wanted everything to be perfect because she finally decided it was time to show Wayne how she truly felt.
She woke up early, went shopping, cleaned the entire kitchen, and spent hours preparing a special dinner.
“This has to be perfect,” Lauren whispered to herself as she carefully placed the food on the table.
She prepared Wayne’s favorite dishes, decorated the table, and even added candles.
Lauren smiled when she looked at everything.
“Tonight, Wayne is finally going to understand how much I care about him.”
Just as she finished, she heard a car pull into the driveway.
Wayne had arrived.
Lauren quickly checked the mirror and took a deep breath.
When Wayne walked inside, he immediately noticed the smell coming from the kitchen.
“Whoa! What is all this?” Wayne asked.
Lauren smiled.
“I made dinner for you.”
Wayne looked surprised.
“You did all this?”
“I wanted to do something special.”
Wayne thanked her and sat down at the table.
For a few minutes, everything seemed perfect.
They talked, laughed, and enjoyed the food.
Lauren thought her plan was finally working.
But then the front door suddenly opened.
D’Nisha walked inside.
Lauren's smile disappeared.
“D’Nisha? What are you doing here?”
D’Nisha looked at the table and immediately realized what was happening.
“Ohhh,” she said sarcastically. “So this is what's going on?”
Wayne looked uncomfortable.
“D’Nisha, we're just having dinner.”
“Just dinner?” D’Nisha replied.
Lauren stood up.
“Yes. I cooked it for Wayne. Is there a problem?”
D’Nisha looked at Lauren.
“No problem at all.”
But the look on her face told a completely different story.
D’Nisha walked over to the table and pulled out a chair.
“I guess I'll join you.”
Lauren couldn't believe it.
“This dinner wasn't for everybody.”
D’Nisha smiled.
“Neither was Wayne.”
The room suddenly became silent.
Wayne looked from Lauren to D’Nisha.
“Okay, let's calm down.”
But things were already getting tense.
D’Nisha reached toward one of the plates.
“This looks good.”
Lauren quickly moved the plate away.
“Don't touch that.”
D’Nisha raised an eyebrow.
“Why?”
“Because I made it for Wayne.”
D’Nisha laughed.
“It's just food, Lauren.”
Wayne stood up.
“Ladies, please. We don't need to fight.”
But then D’Nisha made an unexpected move.
She picked up the dessert Lauren had prepared and placed it in front of Wayne.
“I think Wayne should try this first.”
Lauren's eyes widened.
“That was supposed to be the special dessert!”
D’Nisha smiled.
“Then you should've protected it.”
Lauren couldn't take it anymore.
“You came into my house and disrespected me!”
D’Nisha stood up.
“I didn't come here looking for trouble.”
“Then why did you walk in and start interfering?”
Before Wayne could respond, Sheila suddenly entered the room.
“What is going on in here?”
Sheila immediately noticed the tension.
Wayne sighed.
“It's complicated.”
Sheila looked at Lauren.
Then she looked at D’Nisha.
“What happened?”
D’Nisha pointed toward Lauren.
“She thinks she owns the whole room because she cooked dinner.”
Lauren immediately responded.
“I never said that!”
Sheila stepped between them.
“Everybody needs to calm down.”
But D’Nisha wasn't backing down.
“You need to tell her that.”
Lauren stepped forward.
“No, you need to leave.”
D’Nisha shook her head.
“I'm not leaving because you told me to.”
Sheila tried to separate them.
“Ladies, stop!”
But suddenly D’Nisha and Sheila started arguing.
“You always defend her!” D’Nisha shouted.
“Because you're the one causing the problem!” Sheila replied.
D’Nisha stepped closer.
“Don't tell me what I'm doing!”
Sheila pushed her hand away.
“Back up!”
The argument quickly became physical.
Everyone started shouting.
Wayne rushed between them.
“STOP!”
But both women were furious.
D’Nisha tried to move around Wayne while Sheila continued yelling.
“Enough!” Wayne shouted.
The room finally went silent.
Wayne looked around at the destroyed dinner table.
The candles had been knocked over.
Food was scattered everywhere.
Lauren stood there with tears in her eyes.
She had spent the entire day trying to create a beautiful evening, and everything had fallen apart.
Wayne looked at Lauren.
“I know you worked hard on this.”
Lauren wiped her tears.
“I just wanted one night where everything was normal.”
D’Nisha suddenly became quiet.
She looked at the mess and realized how far things had gone.
Sheila also stepped back.
Nobody said anything for several seconds.
Then Lauren said something that shocked everyone.
“You all ruined something I worked so hard for.”
Wayne looked at her.
“Lauren…”
She shook her head.
“No, Wayne. I don't blame you for everything. But I wanted you to know how I felt tonight.”
Wayne slowly nodded.
“I understand.”
D’Nisha looked at Lauren.
“I didn't come here to destroy your night.”
Lauren looked at her.
“But that's exactly what happened.”
D’Nisha didn't have an answer.
Sheila finally apologized for letting the argument get out of control.
“I shouldn't have allowed my emotions to take over.”
D’Nisha nodded.
“I shouldn't have started arguing either.”
Wayne looked at all three women.
“This has to stop. Nobody wins when everybody is fighting.”
The room became quiet again.
But just when everyone thought the drama was finally over, D’Nisha pulled Wayne aside.
“I need to tell you something.”
Wayne looked confused.
“What?”
D’Nisha lowered her voice.
“I didn't come here tonight just because of the dinner.”
Wayne's expression changed.
“What are you talking about?”
D’Nisha looked toward Lauren and Sheila.
“There is something you don't know.”
Wayne froze.
“What?”
D’Nisha took a deep breath.
“I found out something about Lauren... and I think you deserve to know the truth.”
Wayne stared at her.
“What did you find out?”
D’Nisha refused to answer immediately.
“I'll tell you tomorrow.”
Wayne's face dropped.
“Why not now?”
D’Nisha simply walked toward the door.
“Because once I tell you, everything will change.”
Lauren watched D’Nisha leave.
Sheila looked at Wayne.
“What was that about?”
Wayne didn't answer.
He was now wondering what secret D’Nisha had discovered.
And Lauren suddenly looked nervous.
Was D’Nisha telling the truth?
What secret was she hiding?
And most importantly...
Will Wayne discover the truth before Lauren gets the chance to explain it herself?

Comments
Post a Comment