HS... Larry Divorces Bethany Through His Attorney—But She Refuses to Leave the House

 Larry Divorces Bethany Through His Attorney—But She Refuses to Leave the House


Larry Divorces Bethany Through His Attorney—But She Refuses to Leave the House

The day Larry had been talking about for months had finally arrived.

After countless arguments, broken promises, and attempts to save their marriage, Larry had made his final decision: he wanted a divorce from Bethany.

Early that morning, Larry’s attorney arrived at the house carrying a folder filled with legal documents.

Bethany immediately knew something serious was happening.

“Why is your attorney here?” she asked nervously.

Larry looked at her and took a deep breath.

“I think you already know why.”

The attorney placed the documents on the table.

“Bethany, these are the divorce papers. Larry has decided to formally end the marriage.”

Bethany stared at the papers in disbelief.

“No… I’m not signing those.”

Larry’s attorney calmly explained that the divorce process would continue regardless of whether Bethany agreed with Larry’s decision.

Bethany became emotional.

“You can't just throw away everything we built together!”

Larry replied, “I’m not throwing anything away. I’m accepting that we can't keep living like this.”

Bethany refused to accept it.

She pushed the papers away and said, “This is still my home. I’m not leaving.”

Larry looked toward his attorney.

“What happens now?”

The attorney explained that Bethany could not simply be forced out by Larry. Any dispute over the home or possession would have to be handled through the proper legal process.

Bethany crossed her arms.

“Then I’m staying right here.”

The argument became louder.

Larry begged her to calm down, but Bethany refused.

“I’m not going anywhere!” she shouted.

Eventually, the situation became so tense that Larry stepped away and contacted the appropriate authorities to handle the dispute peacefully.

When officials arrived, everyone was instructed to remain calm while the legal situation was reviewed.

Bethany was furious.

“You’re really doing this to me?”

Larry looked heartbroken.

“I never wanted things to end this way.”

For a moment, neither of them spoke.

The house that had once been filled with laughter now felt completely silent.

Bethany looked at the divorce papers one more time.

“You really chose divorce?”

Larry nodded.

“I did.”

She wiped away her tears and said, “Then I guess everything between us really is over.”

But before anyone could leave, Bethany made one final announcement:

“You may have decided to divorce me, Larry… but you haven't heard my side of the story yet.

Larry’s expression immediately changed.

His attorney looked at him.

“What does she mean?”

Bethany picked up her phone and walked toward the hallway.

“I have evidence,” she said.

Everyone froze.

Comments