HS... ISAIAH HOSPITALIZED AFTER BRUTAL FIGHT WITH CAMERON! HIS INJURIES LEAVE BROOKE HEARTBROKEN!

ISAIAH HOSPITALIZED AFTER BRUTAL FIGHT WITH CAMERON!  HIS INJURIES LEAVE BROOKE HEARTBROKEN!


Brooke thought she had finally escaped the chaos.

After everything that had happened between her and Isaiah, she had promised herself that she would stay away from drama. She wanted peace. She wanted to focus on college, her future, and rebuilding the trust she had lost.

But that peace didn't last long.

One afternoon, Brooke's phone suddenly started ringing.

It was an unknown number.

She almost ignored it.

Then the phone rang again.

And again.

Finally, Brooke answered.

"Hello?"

A man's nervous voice came through.

"Are you Brooke?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

The man hesitated.

"There's been an incident involving Isaiah."

Brooke's heart immediately dropped.

"What happened to Isaiah?"

"He was involved in a serious fight. He's been taken to the hospital."

Brooke froze.

"What?!"

"He's being treated right now."

Brooke couldn't even process what she had heard.

"Is he okay?"

The man paused.

"I don't know. You need to get here."

Brooke grabbed her keys and rushed out of the house.


THE HOSPITAL

When Brooke arrived at the hospital, she ran through the emergency department looking for Isaiah.

Then she saw Cameron standing near the waiting area.

His clothes were messy.

His face was bruised.

There was blood on his shirt.

Brooke stopped immediately.

"Cameron..."

He looked at her but said nothing.

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

"What happened?"

Cameron looked away.

"It got out of control."

"Where is Isaiah?"

"In there."

Brooke pointed toward the emergency room.

"What did you do to him?"

Cameron immediately became defensive.

"He came at me first!"

Brooke shook her head.

"I don't care who started it! Look at you! Look at your face!"

Cameron wiped blood from his lip.

"You don't understand what happened."

"Then explain it!"

Cameron remained silent.

Brooke's voice became louder.

"EXPLAIN IT!"

Cameron finally looked at her.

"Isaiah confronted me."

"Why?"

"Because of what happened between you and me."

Brooke's face changed.

"You fought Isaiah because of me?"

Cameron didn't answer.

That silence told Brooke everything.


WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Earlier that day, Isaiah had found out that Brooke had gone to Cameron's house when she had nowhere else to go.

He was furious.

Not because Brooke had done anything wrong—but because he believed Cameron had taken advantage of a vulnerable situation.

Isaiah went straight to Cameron's house.

When Cameron opened the door, Isaiah immediately confronted him.

"Stay away from Brooke."

Cameron laughed.

"You don't control her."

"Maybe I don't," Isaiah replied. "But I know Brooke, and I know when somebody is trying to hurt her."

Cameron stepped closer.

"You should've stayed out of this."

Isaiah refused to back down.

"Not when Brooke is involved."

The argument became louder.

Neighbors began looking outside.

Then Cameron shoved Isaiah.

Isaiah pushed him back.

Within seconds, the argument turned into a physical fight.

The two men exchanged punches.

Neither one wanted to back down.

Then Isaiah fell hard against the side of a vehicle.

He hit the ground.

Cameron immediately realized things had gone too far.

"Isaiah!"

But Isaiah didn't respond.

Cameron stepped backward in shock.

Someone nearby called emergency services.

The ambulance arrived minutes later.

And Isaiah was rushed to the hospital.


BROOKE SEES ISAIAH

Back at the hospital, a doctor finally walked out of the emergency room.

"Family of Isaiah?"

Brooke immediately stepped forward.

"I'm his friend. How is he?"

The doctor looked serious.

"He suffered several injuries."

Brooke covered her mouth.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"He's stable right now, but he needs observation. He has a concussion, several deep bruises, and a fractured wrist."

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

"Can I see him?"

The doctor nodded.

"Briefly."

Brooke walked into the room.

The moment she saw Isaiah lying in the hospital bed, her heart shattered.

His face was swollen.

One eye was bruised.

His wrist was wrapped in a cast.

There were cuts across his face.

Brooke slowly walked toward him.

"Isaiah..."

His eyes opened.

When he saw Brooke, he tried to sit up.

"Brooke?"

She immediately placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't move."

Isaiah looked at her.

"You came."

Brooke couldn't hold back her tears.

"Of course I came."

Isaiah gave a weak smile.

"I thought you hated me."

Brooke shook her head.

"I was angry with you."

She wiped away a tear.

"But seeing you like this..."

Her voice broke.

"I can't do this."

Isaiah stared at her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For everything."

Brooke sat beside him.

"You didn't deserve this."

Isaiah looked toward the ceiling.

"I thought I was protecting you."

Brooke shook her head.

"You can't keep fighting everyone who hurts me."

"I know."

"And you can't keep putting yourself in danger."

"I know."

Brooke squeezed his hand.

"Then promise me."

Isaiah looked at her.

"Promise you what?"

"Promise me this is the last time."

Isaiah nodded.

"I promise."


CAMERON'S SHOCKING CONFESSION

Outside the hospital room, Cameron was still waiting.

A nurse eventually approached him.

"You need to leave."

Cameron shook his head.

"I just want to make sure he's okay."

Brooke walked out.

When she saw Cameron, her expression immediately changed.

"Why are you still here?"

Cameron looked down.

"I wanted to apologize."

Brooke crossed her arms.

"An apology isn't going to erase what happened."

"I know."

"You could've killed him."

Cameron's eyes filled with regret.

"I didn't mean for it to go that far."

"But it did."

Cameron nodded.

Then he said something Brooke wasn't expecting.

"There's something you don't know."

Brooke stared at him.

"What?"

Cameron took a deep breath.

"Isaiah didn't come to fight me because he was angry."

"Then why?"

"Because he thought you were in danger."

Brooke froze.

Cameron continued.

"He told me he wasn't leaving until he knew you were safe."

Brooke's eyes filled with tears again.

Cameron looked toward Isaiah's room.

"He was willing to get hurt for you."

Brooke whispered,

"Why didn't anybody tell me?"

Cameron looked at her.

"Because Isaiah didn't want you to know."


BROOKE MAKES A DECISION

Brooke returned to Isaiah's room.

He was sleeping.

She sat beside his bed and watched him quietly.

For months, their relationship had been nothing but arguments, betrayal, jealousy, and heartbreak.

But seeing Isaiah lying helplessly in that hospital bed made Brooke realize something.

She still cared.

Maybe more than she wanted to admit.

Isaiah slowly opened his eyes.

"You're still here?"

Brooke smiled through her tears.

"Yeah."

"You should go home."

"No."

"Brooke..."

She shook her head.

"I'm not leaving you alone."

Isaiah stared at her.

"Why?"

Brooke took his hand.

"Because despite everything that happened between us..."

She paused.

"I still care about you."

Isaiah's eyes became emotional.

"I care about you too."

Brooke leaned closer.

"But caring about someone doesn't mean we can keep hurting each other."

Isaiah nodded.

"I understand."

"We need to change."

"I know."

Brooke wiped away another tear.

"Maybe this is our chance to start over."

Isaiah looked at her.

"Together?"

Brooke didn't answer immediately.

Instead, she smiled.

"We'll see."


BUT THEN...

Comments