HS... Is Brooke moving on??She broke up with Isaiah and started dating Larry’s cousin so when Larry found out he snapped and slapped Brooke and everyone just froze.
Is Brooke moving on??She broke up with Isaiah and started dating Larry’s cousin so when Larry found out he snapped and slapped Brooke and everyone just froze.
Brooke had finally decided that she was done with Isaiah.
After everything that had happened between them—the arguments, betrayals, secrets, and broken promises—Brooke realized she couldn't keep living in the past.
She wanted a fresh start.
And this time, she believed she had found one.
A few weeks after ending things with Isaiah, Brooke started spending time with someone new.
His name was Cameron.
But Cameron wasn't just anyone.
He was Larry's cousin.
At first, Brooke kept the relationship completely private. She didn't want drama, and she especially didn't want Larry finding out before she was ready to tell him.
Brooke knew exactly how protective Larry could be.
One evening, however, the secret finally came out.
Larry was sitting in the living room when he noticed Brooke's phone lighting up repeatedly.
She tried to ignore it.
Larry looked at her.
“Who keeps texting you?”
“Nobody important,” Brooke replied.
Larry frowned.
Then another message appeared.
Cameron: I can't wait to see you tonight
Larry's expression immediately changed.
“Cameron?”
Brooke froze.
Larry picked up the phone from the table and looked at the message.
“You're dating my cousin?”
The entire room went silent.
Brooke slowly stood up.
“Larry, please let me explain.”
“Explain what?” Larry shouted. “How long has this been going on?”
“Not that long.”
Larry shook his head in disbelief.
“You just broke up with Isaiah, and now you're dating my cousin?”
Brooke became frustrated.
“I'm allowed to move on! Isaiah and I are finished. I don't owe him—or anyone else—a relationship!”
Larry's anger continued to rise.
“This isn't about Isaiah anymore. This is about you getting involved with someone in this family without telling anybody!”
Brooke stepped closer.
“Why does everyone think they get to control who I date?”
Larry slammed his hand against the table.
Everyone jumped.
“Because I'm trying to protect you!”
Brooke stared at him.
“Protect me? Or control me?”
That question left Larry speechless for a moment.
Then Cameron suddenly walked through the front door.
He immediately noticed the tension.
“What's going on?”
Larry turned toward him.
“You knew about this?”
Cameron didn't answer.
Larry's face hardened.
“So you both kept this from me?”
Cameron finally said, “Larry, Brooke is an adult. She can make her own choices.”
Larry looked at Brooke.
“You really want to be with him?”
Brooke took a deep breath.
“Yes.”
The room went completely silent.
Larry looked around at everyone, realizing that no one was taking his side.
Brooke continued:
“I've spent too much time letting other people decide what's best for me. I made mistakes with Isaiah, but I'm not going to spend the rest of my life being punished for them.”
Larry's anger slowly turned into frustration.
“I just don't want you getting hurt again.”
Brooke's expression softened.
“Then trust me enough to make my own decisions.”
Cameron stepped beside Brooke.
“We're not asking for your permission, Larry. We're asking you to respect her.”
Larry stared at the two of them.
For the first time, he realized Brooke wasn't the same person she'd been months ago.
She was trying to move forward.
Larry finally took a breath and lowered his voice.
“I don't know if I can accept this yet.”
Brooke nodded.
“You don't have to accept it today. But you do have to respect my choice.”
Larry walked away without saying another word.
Everyone remained frozen, wondering what would happen next.
But just as Brooke thought the confrontation was over, her phone buzzed again.
She looked down.
It was a message from Isaiah.
“So you're dating Larry's cousin now? I know something about Cameron that you don't…”
Brooke's smile disappeared.
She slowly looked up at Cameron.
“Cameron…”
He immediately noticed her expression.
“What?”
Brooke turned the phone toward him.
Cameron's face went pale.
Larry noticed.
“What did Isaiah just send you?”
Nobody answered.
And suddenly, Brooke realized that her new relationship might be hiding a secret even bigger than the one she had left behind.
What did Isaiah know about Cameron—and why was he warning Brooke now?

Comments
Post a Comment