HS... "Brooke made a new boyfriend for revenge Recorded a bedroom video Sent it to Isaiah... Now there’s chaos and everyone’s shocked

 __"Brooke made a new boyfriend for revenge  Recorded a bedroom video  Sent it to Isaiah... Now there’s chaos and everyone’s shocked


Brooke had finally reached her breaking point.

For weeks, she had been dealing with Isaiah’s lies, disappearing acts, and confusing behavior. Every time she thought they were finally going to fix their relationship, something else happened.

Brooke was tired of crying.

She was tired of waiting.

And most of all, she was tired of feeling like Isaiah didn't care.

One evening, Brooke sat alone in her room staring at her phone.

She opened Isaiah's messages.

Nothing.

She called him.

No answer.

She tried again.

Still nothing.

Brooke wiped away a tear.

“That's it,” she whispered. “I'm done chasing him.”

The next day, Brooke made a decision that surprised everyone.

She started spending time with a new guy named Marcus.

At first, Brooke insisted they were just friends. But as the days passed, it became obvious that Brooke was becoming closer to him.

Then one afternoon, Isaiah finally called.

“Brooke, where have you been?”

Brooke laughed bitterly.

“Now you want to know where I am?”

Isaiah became defensive.

“I've been busy.”

“Busy for weeks?”

“I told you, I had things going on.”

Brooke shook her head.

“You always have an excuse.”

Isaiah noticed something different in her voice.

“Are you seeing somebody?”

Brooke paused.

“Maybe.”

Isaiah immediately became angry.

“Who?”

“Why do you care?”

“Because I care about you!”

Brooke responded:

“You had your chance.”

She ended the call.

But Brooke wasn't finished.

That evening, she and Marcus recorded a private, non-explicit video together that simply showed them laughing, talking, and appearing close.

Brooke watched it afterward.

She knew exactly what she was thinking.

She wanted Isaiah to see it.

She sent it to him with one message:

“Maybe now you understand how it feels to be replaced.”

Isaiah opened the video.

His expression immediately changed.

“What?”

He watched it again.

Then again.

His anger exploded.

He called Brooke.

She ignored him.

He called again.

Nothing.

Then he started sending messages.

“Who is that?”

“Brooke, answer me!”

“Are you serious right now?”

Brooke looked at the messages but didn't respond.

Meanwhile, Isaiah's frustration continued growing.

Then something unexpected happened.

The video somehow reached another person.

Then another.

Within hours, people were talking about it.

Brooke suddenly realized that something she had intended to send privately to Isaiah was spreading far beyond the two of them.

Her smile disappeared.

“Oh no…”

She immediately called Marcus.

“Did you send that video to anyone?”

Marcus sounded confused.

“No. Why?”

“Because people are talking about it.”

Marcus became serious.

“Brooke, I didn't send it.”

Brooke checked her phone.

Messages were coming in one after another.

Then Bethany walked into the room.

“What is going on?”

Brooke couldn't answer.

Bethany saw the worried expression on her face.

“Brooke?”

Brooke finally explained what happened.

Bethany looked shocked.

“You sent that to Isaiah?”

“Yes.”

“And now it's spreading?”

“I don't know how!”

Bethany sat beside her.

“You need to find out who shared it.”

Brooke immediately realized the situation was much bigger than her argument with Isaiah.

Then Larry walked into the room.

“What happened?”

Bethany looked at him.

“There's a problem.”

Larry listened to the entire story.

His expression became serious.

“This has gone way too far.”

Brooke began crying.

“I only wanted Isaiah to know that I was moving on.”

Larry replied:

“I understand. But once something private gets shared, you can't control where it goes.”

Brooke looked at her phone.

Then a new message appeared.

It was from Isaiah.

“You wanted revenge. Now look what you've started.”

Brooke stared at the screen.

For the first time, she realized that her attempt to make Isaiah jealous had created a situation she never expected.

But then another message arrived.

This one was from an unknown number.

“I know who shared the video.”

Brooke's heart started racing.

She immediately replied:

“Who?”

The person answered:

“Meet me tomorrow. I'll show you.”

Brooke looked at Larry and Bethany.

Someone knew exactly what had happened.

And whoever it was might finally reveal how the private video escaped Brooke's phone.

The next morning, Brooke arrived at the meeting location.

She waited nervously.

A few minutes later, someone approached her.

Brooke's eyes widened.

It was someone she knew.

Someone who had been around Isaiah the entire time.

Brooke stared in disbelief.

“You?”

The person looked at her and said:

“You thought Isaiah was the only one keeping secrets?”

Brooke froze.

“What are you talking about?”

The person pulled out a phone.

“I have proof.”

Brooke's heart began pounding.

She suddenly realized that the video scandal might only be the beginning.

Because the truth about who shared it could expose an even bigger secret involving Isaiah.

And when Brooke finally saw the evidence, she couldn't believe what she was looking at.

Comments