AZ... When Newburger Insulted Larry, Larry Took His Anger Out on Bethany and Kicked Her Out of the House.

When Newburger Insulted Larry, Larry Took His Anger Out on Bethany and Kicked Her Out of the House.


It started as an ordinary evening at Larry’s house.

Bethany was in the kitchen preparing dinner while Larry sat in the living room, scrolling through his phone. The atmosphere seemed peaceful, but Larry had been unusually quiet all day.

Bethany noticed immediately.

“You okay?” she asked.

Larry barely looked up.

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

Bethany knew him well enough to realize that “fine” usually meant the exact opposite.

Before she could ask another question, there was a knock at the door.

Larry stood up and opened it.

Newburger was standing outside.

Larry immediately looked surprised.

“Newburger? What are you doing here?”

Newburger walked inside without much hesitation.

“I came to talk to you.”

Larry closed the door.

“About what?”

At first, the conversation seemed normal. But within minutes, Newburger's tone changed.

He began criticizing Larry's decisions and questioning the way he handled his family.

Larry tried to remain calm.

“Look, man, I don't want an argument.”

Newburger laughed.

“An argument? Larry, you create problems everywhere you go.”

Larry's expression changed.

Bethany heard the voices from the kitchen and slowly walked toward the living room.

“What's going on?”

Larry held up his hand.

“Bethany, stay out of this.”

Newburger continued.

“You think everybody respects you, but they don't.”

Larry stared at him.

“What did you just say?”

Newburger repeated himself.

“You heard me.”

The room suddenly became silent.

Bethany could see Larry's anger building.

“Larry, please,” she said. “Don't let this turn into something bigger.”

But Newburger wasn't finished.

He insulted Larry again, accusing him of being irresponsible and claiming that he couldn't even control his own household.

Larry clenched his fists.

“That's enough.”

Newburger shook his head.

“You can't handle the truth.”

Larry walked toward him.

Bethany immediately stepped between them.

“Stop! Both of you!”

Larry looked at Bethany.

“Move.”

“Larry, please calm down.”

Instead of calming down, Larry became even more frustrated.

He had been insulted, embarrassed, and pushed to his limit.

And unfortunately, Bethany was standing closest to him when his anger exploded.

“You always do this!” Larry shouted.

Bethany looked shocked.

“Do what?”

“Make everything worse!”

Bethany couldn't believe what she was hearing.

“I didn't do anything!”

Larry continued yelling.

“Every time something happens, you're right in the middle of it!”

Bethany's eyes filled with tears.

“Larry, I'm trying to stop you from fighting.”

But Larry wasn't listening.

Newburger stood quietly in the background, watching the argument unfold.

Bethany finally turned toward him.

“Why did you come here and start all of this?”

Newburger didn't answer.

Larry suddenly pointed toward the front door.

“Bethany, I need you to leave.”

Bethany froze.

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“You're kicking me out?”

Larry nodded angrily.

“I need you out of this house.”

Bethany couldn't believe it.

“Larry, this is my home too.”

“Not tonight.”

Bethany looked around the room.

She couldn't understand how a conversation that had started between Larry and Newburger had somehow turned into her being thrown out.

“I'm not the person you should be angry with,” she said quietly.

Larry looked away.

For a moment, it seemed like he might realize how unfair he was being.

But his anger was still controlling him.

“Just go.”

Bethany grabbed her purse.

She walked toward the door with tears running down her face.

Before leaving, she turned around one last time.

“I hope tomorrow you remember what you did tonight.”

Larry didn't respond.

Bethany stepped outside.

The door closed behind her.

For several seconds, Larry stood completely still.

Newburger finally spoke.

“Maybe you went too far.”

Larry looked at him.

“Don't start.”

Newburger shook his head.

“You were angry at me, but you took it out on her.”

Larry's expression changed.

For the first time, he seemed to realize what had happened.

Meanwhile, Bethany sat inside her car outside the house.

She was crying uncontrollably.

She called someone she trusted.

“I don't know what I'm supposed to do,” she said through tears. “Larry just kicked me out.”

She explained everything.

The person on the other end told her not to make any decisions while she was emotional.

Bethany wiped her eyes.

“I gave Larry everything.”

Back inside the house, Larry was no longer angry.

He walked through the empty living room and noticed Bethany's belongings.

Her jacket was still hanging near the door.

Her coffee cup was sitting on the table.

A family photograph was resting on a shelf.

Larry stared at the picture.

His anger slowly turned into regret.

He realized Bethany had never been the reason for the argument.

Newburger had insulted him.

Larry had lost his temper.

And Bethany had paid the price.

Larry picked up his phone and called Bethany.

She saw his name on the screen.

But she didn't answer.

He called again.

Still nothing.

Larry sent a message.

“Bethany, please come home. I was wrong.”

Bethany looked at the message.

She wanted to respond.

But she was still hurt.

Then another message appeared.

“I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you.”

Bethany stared at the screen for several seconds.

Meanwhile, Newburger stood near the door.

“I think you owe her more than a text.”

Larry nodded.

“I know.”

The next morning, Larry went looking for Bethany.

He found her sitting quietly, still upset about what had happened.

Larry approached her slowly.

“I came to apologize.”

Bethany didn't look at him.

Larry continued.

“You didn't deserve what I did.”

Bethany finally looked up.

“You were angry at Newburger.”

Larry nodded.

“And somehow I became the person you punished.”

Larry lowered his head.

“You're right.”

Bethany wiped away a tear.

“I don't need you to promise me that you'll never get angry again. I need you to promise me that when you're angry, you won't hurt the people who love you.”

Larry took a deep breath.

“I promise.”

But Bethany wasn't ready to simply forget everything.

“I need time.”

Larry nodded.

“I'll give you that time.”

As they sat there in silence, both realized that one angry moment had created consequences neither of them expected.

And Newburger's insult had triggered a chain reaction that could change Larry and Bethany's relationship forever.

But there was still one question nobody had answered:

Why did Newburger come to Larry's house in the first place—and was insulting Larry actually part of a bigger plan?

The answer was about to shock everyone.

Comments