AZ. When Bethany Confronts Brooke, Sharra Gets Angry and Takes Bethany Down, While Larry and Brooke Try to Hold Them Back!
Chapter 1: Bethany Confronts Brooke
Bethany walked into the living room and immediately noticed Brooke sitting with Sharra.
"Brooke, we need to talk."
Brooke looked up.
"About what?"
Bethany's tone became serious.
"About everything that's been happening lately."
Chapter 2: The Argument Begins
Brooke stood up.
"I'm tired of everyone questioning my decisions."
Bethany replied,
"I'm your mother. I'm allowed to be concerned."
Brooke shook her head.
"You don't understand what I'm going through."
The conversation quickly became heated.
Chapter 3: Sharra Steps In
Sharra stood between them.
"That's enough."
Bethany looked at her.
"This is between me and Brooke."
Sharra replied,
"Then talk to her without attacking her."
Bethany became frustrated.
"I wasn't talking to you."
The tension instantly exploded.
Chapter 4: Sharra Loses Her Temper
Sharra stepped forward angrily.
"Don't talk to Brooke like that!"
Bethany replied,
"You don't get to tell me how to speak to my own daughter."
The argument became louder.
Larry suddenly rushed into the room.
"Everyone calm down!"
But before he could reach them, Sharra and Bethany began struggling with each other.
Chapter 5: The Fight Breaks Out
In the chaos, Sharra knocked Bethany to the floor.
Brooke screamed,
"Stop!"
Larry immediately rushed over.
"Sharra! Get away from her!"
Brooke grabbed Sharra's arm while Larry helped Bethany back up.
Chapter 6: Larry Separates Them
Larry stepped firmly between the two women.
"That's enough!"
He looked at Sharra.
"You cannot put your hands on Bethany."
Then he turned toward Bethany.
"And nobody is going to keep escalating this."
The room finally became quiet.
Chapter 7: Bethany Is Furious
Bethany stood up and looked at Sharra.
"I can't believe you just did that."
Sharra was breathing heavily.
"I was trying to protect Brooke."
Bethany replied,
"Protecting someone doesn't mean attacking their mother."
Sharra slowly realized how far things had gone.
Chapter 8: Brooke Speaks Up
Brooke finally broke down in tears.
"Both of you, stop!"
Everyone turned toward her.
"I don't want anyone fighting because of me."
She looked at Sharra.
"And I don't want you fighting my mom."
Then she looked at Bethany.
"I don't want you fighting Sharra either."
Chapter 9: Larry Sets a Boundary
Larry looked at everyone.
"This ends now."
"No more physical confrontations."
"If anyone has a problem, we talk about it calmly—or we walk away."
Sharra nodded.
Bethany remained upset but agreed.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
As everyone began to calm down, Larry noticed something on the floor.
It was Sharra's phone.
The screen was still unlocked.
A message notification had appeared.
Larry glanced at it accidentally.
His expression immediately changed.
Brooke noticed.
"Dad... what's wrong?"
Larry slowly picked up the phone.
"This message is from Isaiah."
Brooke froze.
"What did he say?"
Larry looked at the screen again.
"I think this explains why everyone has been fighting."
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💥
Comments
Post a Comment