AZ. When Amber Arrived at Anthony's House, D'Nisha Started Fighting Her—Then Anthony Warned, 'If You Don't Stop Fighting Amber, I'll Leave You and Kick You Out of the House!'"
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Visit
Anthony was relaxing at home when the doorbell rang.
He opened the door and was surprised to see Amber standing outside.
"I just came to talk," Amber said calmly.
Anthony nodded and invited her inside.
Neither of them realized D'Nisha had seen everything from another room.
Chapter 2: Tension Fills the House
As soon as D'Nisha walked into the living room, her expression changed.
"So... this is why you wanted me to stay in the other room?"
Amber quickly replied,
"I didn't come here to argue."
But D'Nisha wasn't ready to listen.
The atmosphere instantly became tense.
Chapter 3: The Argument Escalates
D'Nisha stepped closer to Amber.
"You always find a reason to show up!"
Amber stayed calm.
"I'm only here to have a conversation with Anthony."
The disagreement quickly became louder, and family members rushed into the room after hearing the shouting.
Anthony tried to calm everyone down.
"Enough! Let's all take a breath."
Chapter 4: Anthony Steps In
When the argument refused to stop, Anthony stood between them.
"That's enough."
Both women looked at him.
Anthony spoke firmly.
"No more shouting."
D'Nisha continued arguing.
Anthony shook his head.
"I won't allow this to continue in my home."
Chapter 5: The Serious Warning
Anthony looked directly at D'Nisha.
"If you don't stop fighting with Amber, I'll ask you to leave the house."
The room fell silent.
Everyone stared at Anthony, shocked by how serious he sounded.
D'Nisha couldn't believe what she had just heard.
"You're choosing her over me?"
Anthony calmly replied,
"I'm choosing peace."
Chapter 6: Amber Speaks Up
Amber raised her hands.
"I didn't come here to cause problems."
She looked at D'Nisha.
"I don't want us to keep arguing every time we see each other."
D'Nisha hesitated.
For the first time, she realized how much the constant conflict was affecting everyone around them.
Chapter 7: A Difficult Conversation
Anthony invited both women to sit down.
"We're not solving anything by yelling."
After a long silence, they each explained how they felt.
Although they still disagreed, they finally listened without interrupting.
It was the first calm conversation they had shared in a long time.
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Knock
Just as the tension began to ease, someone knocked on the front door.
Anthony opened it and found Wayne standing outside.
"I heard there was a lot of shouting," Wayne said with a smile.
Anthony laughed nervously.
"You picked an interesting time to visit."
Even D'Nisha couldn't help but smile for a moment.
Chapter 9: Anthony's Final Decision
Anthony looked at everyone in the room.
"This house is going to be a place where people talk, not fight."
He made it clear that respect would come before arguments, no matter who was involved.
Both Amber and D'Nisha agreed to leave the disagreement behind for the day.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
As Amber prepared to leave, she turned to D'Nisha.
"I hope the next time we meet, we can start over."
D'Nisha nodded.
"I'd like that."
Anthony watched as the tension slowly disappeared.
But just as he thought the day was finally over, his phone buzzed with an unexpected message.
He looked at the screen—and his expression instantly changed.
"What...?"
Amber and D'Nisha noticed the look on his face.
"What happened?"
Anthony slowly lowered the phone.
"I think this situation just became even more complicated."
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💥
Comments
Post a Comment