AZ. Isaiah Was Putting a Ring on Mariah When Sharra Suddenly Arrived with Brooke and Told Brooke That Isaiah Was Cheating on Her, But What Happened Next Was Shocking.

Isaiah Was Putting a Ring on Mariah When Sharra Suddenly Arrived with Brooke and Told Brooke That Isaiah Was Cheating on Her, But What Happened Next Was Shocking.


Chapter 1: The Unexpected Surprise

Mariah stood in front of Isaiah as he opened a small jewelry box.

She smiled.

"Is that for me?"

Isaiah nodded and gently took out a ring.

Mariah couldn't believe what she was seeing.


Chapter 2: Isaiah Gets Down on One Knee

Isaiah suddenly got down on one knee.

"Mariah, I know everything hasn't been easy..."

Mariah's eyes filled with excitement.

But just as Isaiah was about to put the ring on her finger—

The front door suddenly opened.


Chapter 3: Sharra Arrives With Brooke

Sharra walked in with Brooke.

Brooke immediately froze when she saw Isaiah kneeling in front of another woman.

"What is this?"

Isaiah stood up quickly.

"Brooke, wait!"

But Brooke couldn't believe her eyes.


Chapter 4: Sharra Reveals the Truth

Sharra stepped forward.

"Brooke, now you see what I've been trying to tell you."

She pointed toward Isaiah.

"He's been cheating on you!"

Brooke stared at Isaiah.

"You were going to marry her?"

Isaiah shook his head.

"No! You don't understand!"


Chapter 5: Brooke Breaks Down

Brooke's eyes filled with tears.

"How could you do this to me?"

Isaiah tried to approach her.

"Brooke, please listen."

But she stepped backward.

"I trusted you."

Sharra put her arm around Brooke.

"Don't let him manipulate you."


Chapter 6: Mariah Is Confused

Mariah looked at Isaiah.

"Wait... you were in a relationship with Brooke?"

Isaiah became silent.

Mariah's expression changed.

"You never told me that."

Isaiah tried to explain.

"It's complicated."

Mariah shook her head.

"No. It's not."


Chapter 7: Larry Suddenly Arrives

Before the argument could continue, Larry arrived.

He immediately noticed Brooke crying.

"What happened?"

Brooke pointed toward Isaiah.

"He was putting a ring on another woman."

Larry looked at Isaiah.

"Is that true?"

Isaiah couldn't answer.


Chapter 8: The Shocking Twist

Suddenly, Mariah spoke.

"Everyone is assuming the wrong thing."

Everyone turned toward her.

Mariah held up the ring.

"This isn't an engagement ring."

Brooke looked confused.

"Then what is it?"

Mariah replied,

"It's a family ring. Isaiah was giving it to me because he needed me to keep it safe."

Everyone went silent.


Chapter 9: Isaiah Explains

Isaiah finally spoke.

"I wasn't proposing to Mariah."

"I was asking her to hold the ring because I was planning to give it back to Brooke."

Brooke stared at him.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

Isaiah lowered his head.

"Because I wanted to surprise you."

Sharra looked stunned.


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Larry looked at Sharra.

"You accused Isaiah without knowing the whole story."

Sharra remained silent.

Brooke looked at Isaiah.

"Then why have I been hearing all these stories about you and Mariah?"

Isaiah's expression suddenly changed.

"I don't know who started those rumors."

Mariah stepped forward.

"I might know."

Everyone looked at her.

"I received a message yesterday from someone who wanted Brooke to believe Isaiah was cheating."

Brooke asked,

"Who sent it?"

Mariah slowly turned toward Sharra.

"The message came from someone who already knew exactly where Isaiah would be tonight."

Everyone froze.

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💍🤯

Comments