AZ. Charlotte Was Turning Bethany Against Larry When Larry Suddenly Overheard Everything and Kicked Charlotte Out of the House!

Charlotte Was Turning Bethany Against Larry When Larry Suddenly Overheard Everything and Kicked Charlotte Out of the House!


Chapter 1: Charlotte Starts Whispering

Bethany was resting at home when Charlotte quietly approached her.

"You really trust Larry after everything he's done?"

Bethany looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

Charlotte lowered her voice.

"I'm just trying to make you see what everyone else sees."


Chapter 2: Doubt Begins to Grow

Charlotte continued telling Bethany that Larry couldn't be trusted.

"He makes promises, then changes his mind."

Bethany sighed.

"I don't know what to believe anymore."

Charlotte replied,

"That's exactly why you need to stop letting him control your decisions."

Bethany became visibly uncomfortable.


Chapter 3: Larry Hears Everything

Neither woman realized Larry had returned home early.

He stopped in the hallway when he heard Charlotte's voice.

"Bethany, you deserve better than Larry."

Larry's expression immediately changed.

He listened quietly as Charlotte continued.


Chapter 4: Larry Walks In

Larry finally stepped into the room.

"Really, Charlotte?"

Both women turned around.

Charlotte froze.

Larry continued,

"So this is what you've been telling Bethany while I'm not around?"

Bethany looked shocked.

"Larry..."


Chapter 5: The Confrontation Explodes

Charlotte tried to explain.

"You weren't supposed to hear that conversation."

Larry shook his head.

"You've been putting doubts in Bethany's mind and trying to turn her against me."

Charlotte replied,

"I'm only telling her the truth!"

Larry pointed toward the door.

"Then you can tell your truth somewhere else."


Chapter 6: Larry Makes His Decision

Bethany tried to calm everyone down.

"Larry, please. Let's talk about this."

But Larry had already made up his mind.

"Charlotte, I'm done with the manipulation and the constant arguments."

Charlotte stared at him.

"You're kicking me out?"

Larry nodded.

"Yes. You need to leave my house."


Chapter 7: Charlotte Refuses to Back Down

Charlotte grabbed her belongings.

"You'll regret this."

Larry remained firm.

"I'm not threatening you. I'm setting a boundary."

Bethany watched silently as Charlotte walked toward the front door.


Chapter 8: Bethany Questions Everything

After Charlotte left, Bethany turned toward Larry.

"How long has she been trying to convince me that you're the problem?"

Larry sighed.

"I don't know."

"But I don't want you to simply believe me either."

"Think for yourself and decide what you believe."

Bethany appreciated his honesty.


Chapter 9: An Unexpected Message

Later that evening, Charlotte sat in her car and received a mysterious text.

"He finally kicked you out. Now it's time to reveal what you know."

Charlotte stared at the message.

"Who is this?"

Before she could respond, another message arrived.

"Check the folder you took from Larry's house."

Charlotte's expression suddenly changed.


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Back at the house, Bethany asked Larry whether he was sure about his decision.

Larry nodded.

"I don't want anyone coming between us anymore."

But neither of them knew that Charlotte had something that could potentially change everything.

She opened the mysterious folder.

Inside was a document with Larry's name on it—and a date from years earlier.

Charlotte stared at the page in disbelief.

"There's no way..."

She immediately picked up her phone.

"Larry needs to see this."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💥

Comments