AP.Breaking:"Brooke was about to leave for Lynette’s when Bethany grabbed her arm: “You’re not going!"😡Larry opened the door, and Lynette was standing there!Larry was shocked!
Breaking:"Brooke was about to leave for Lynette’s when Bethany grabbed her arm: “You’re not going!"😡Larry opened the door, and Lynette was standing there!Larry was shocked!
Chapter 1: The Decision
Brooke stood near the front door with her purse in her hand, completely fed up with the tension in the house. She had tried to stay calm, but after everything that had happened, she knew she needed to leave for a while.
“I’m going to Lynette’s,” Brooke said firmly.
Bethany, who had been watching her from across the room, immediately looked up.
“Excuse me?” Bethany asked.
Brooke didn’t even turn around. “You heard me. I’m going to Lynette’s.”
Bethany’s expression suddenly changed.
Chapter 2: “You’re Not Going!”
Brooke reached for the doorknob, but before she could open the door, Bethany rushed over and grabbed her arm.
“You’re not going!” Bethany snapped. 😡
Brooke stared at her in disbelief.
“Let go of me, Bethany.”
“I said you’re not going anywhere!” Bethany repeated.
Brooke pulled her arm away. “Why do you care where I go? You were the one acting like you wanted me out of here!”
Bethany opened her mouth but couldn’t immediately answer.
Larry, hearing the argument from the other room, walked toward the hallway.
“What is going on now?” he demanded.
Chapter 3: Larry Steps In
Brooke looked at Larry.
“I’m leaving for Lynette’s. That’s all. I just need some peace.”
Larry sighed. “Brooke, nobody is trying to—”
Before he could finish, there was a knock at the door.
Everyone suddenly went silent.
Larry frowned and walked toward the entrance.
“Who could that be?”
He opened the door.
And then he froze.
Chapter 4: Lynette Is Standing There
Standing right outside the door was Lynette.
Larry’s eyes widened.
“Lynette?!”
Brooke looked over and immediately gasped.
“Lynette?”
Bethany’s face dropped.
For a few seconds, nobody said a word.
Lynette looked from Larry to Brooke, then noticed Bethany standing nearby.
“I came because Brooke called me,” Lynette explained calmly. “She said she needed somewhere to go.”
Larry was completely caught off guard.
“You came here?”
Lynette nodded. “Yes. I figured it was better to come get her myself.”
Chapter 5: Bethany’s Shock
Bethany stepped forward.
“You actually came here?”
Lynette looked directly at her.
“Yes. Why?”
Bethany suddenly became uncomfortable.
Brooke picked up her purse again.
“Well, I guess that answers everything.”
Larry looked confused.
“Wait. You were really planning to leave?”
Brooke nodded.
“I was. But now that Lynette is here, I’m definitely going.”
Bethany shook her head.
“No, Brooke. We need to talk.”
Brooke gave her a tired look.
“We’ve been talking. That’s the problem. Nobody is listening.”
Chapter 6: The Argument Explodes
Larry stepped between them.
“Enough! Everybody calm down.”
But Bethany wasn’t ready to stop.
“She always runs to Lynette whenever something happens!”
Brooke immediately fired back.
“Because Lynette actually listens to me!”
The room went silent.
Larry looked at Bethany.
That one sentence clearly hurt her.
Bethany crossed her arms.
“So now I’m the problem?”
Brooke shook her head.
“I’m not saying that. I’m saying I need space.”
Lynette finally stepped forward.
“Brooke doesn’t need another argument. She needs a break.”
Larry looked at Lynette, then at Brooke.
Chapter 7: Larry Realizes What Happened
Larry suddenly understood that this wasn’t just about Brooke leaving the house.
There had been tension building for a long time.
“Maybe I’ve been ignoring this,” Larry admitted.
Brooke looked surprised.
Larry continued, “I kept thinking if everyone stayed under the same roof, things would eventually calm down. But clearly, that isn’t happening.”
Bethany looked away.
For the first time, she seemed to realize how serious the situation had become.
“I just didn’t want Brooke making a decision while she was angry,” Bethany said quietly.
Brooke answered, “I’m not angry. I’m exhausted.”
Chapter 8: Brooke Makes Her Choice
Lynette opened the front door wider.
“You ready?”
Brooke nodded.
“Yes.”
Bethany stared at her.
“You’re really going?”
Brooke paused.
“I’m not leaving forever. I just need some time away from all this.”
Larry nodded slowly.
“Maybe that’s what everyone needs.”
Bethany looked at Brooke and lowered her voice.
“I didn’t mean to grab you.”
Brooke looked at her.
“I know. But please don’t ever stop me like that again.”
Bethany nodded.
“Okay.”
Chapter 9: The Unexpected Twist
Just as Brooke was about to walk outside, Larry’s phone suddenly rang.
He looked at the screen.
His expression immediately changed.
“Who is it?” Lynette asked.
Larry didn’t answer.
He stepped away and answered the call.
After listening for a few seconds, his face became serious.
“What?”
Brooke stopped walking.
“What happened?”
Larry slowly lowered the phone.
“That was someone from the family.”
Everyone stared at him.
“They said there’s something we all need to know.”
Bethany frowned.
“What kind of something?”
Larry looked toward Brooke.
“It’s about what happened before Brooke decided to leave.”
Brooke’s eyes widened.
“What are you talking about?”
Chapter 10: The Truth Comes Out
Larry took a deep breath.
“Apparently, someone has been telling different stories to everyone in this house.”
Lynette immediately looked suspicious.
“Who?”
Larry shook his head.
“I don’t know yet. But they’re saying the situation between Brooke and Bethany was made much worse by something someone said behind their backs.”
Brooke looked at Bethany.
Bethany looked back at her.
For the first time, neither one knew what to say.
Lynette stepped closer.
“Then maybe Brooke shouldn’t leave just yet.”
Brooke frowned.
“Why?”
“Because if someone has been manipulating everyone,” Lynette replied, “we need to find out who.”
Larry locked the front door behind them.
“Looks like nobody is going anywhere until we get the truth.”
Brooke slowly put her purse down.
The argument that had started with one simple decision to go to Lynette’s had suddenly turned into something much bigger.
And somewhere inside the house, someone knew exactly what had really happened.
The truth was coming out—but nobody was ready for what it would reveal.

Comments
Post a Comment