AP. ๐จ Breaking:"When Brooke insisted on going to Miami to see Bethany, Larry got furious and slapped Brooke."๐ฑ
Chapter 1: Brooke Makes Her Decision
Bethany was recovering in a hospital in Miami.
Brooke couldn't stop worrying about her.
She walked into the living room where Larry was reviewing paperwork.
"Dad, I'm going to Miami to be with Mom."
Larry looked up.
"Not right now."
Brooke stood her ground.
"I'm going."
Chapter 2: The Argument Escalates
Larry tried to explain that Bethany needed rest and that the doctors had limited visitors.
Brooke shook her head.
"She needs her family."
Larry's voice became firmer.
"I said no."
The room fell silent as neither of them was willing to back down.
Chapter 3: Tempers Flare
The argument became more emotional.
Larry, overwhelmed by stress and fear over Bethany's condition, suddenly lost his temper.
His reaction shocked everyone in the room.
Brooke stepped back in disbelief.
"Dad... I can't believe you just did that."
The house fell completely silent.
Larry immediately realized he had crossed a line.
Chapter 4: Regret Sets In
Larry looked at Brooke with regret.
"I'm... I'm sorry."
Brooke had tears in her eyes.
"I was only trying to be there for Mom."
Larry lowered his head.
"I know."
He realized his fear and frustration had caused him to react in a way he immediately wished he could take back.
Chapter 5: Bethany Gets the News
A family member called Bethany to let her know there had been a serious argument.
Bethany was stunned.
"Brooke and Larry argued?"
When she heard what had happened, she became emotional.
"Tell them both to stop fighting."
"I need my family together—not falling apart."
Chapter 6: Brooke Leaves Anyway
Despite everything, Brooke packed a small suitcase.
"I'm still going to Miami."
Larry looked at her.
"I can't stop you."
Brooke replied,
"I'm not going because I'm angry."
"I'm going because Mom needs to know she's not alone."
Larry didn't answer.
Chapter 7: A Heartfelt Apology
Before Brooke left, Larry stopped her at the door.
"I owe you an apology."
Brooke looked at him silently.
"I let my emotions control me, and I was wrong."
Brooke nodded.
"I accept your apology... but it's going to take time for us to move past this."
Larry understood.
Chapter 8: Reunion in Miami
When Brooke arrived at the hospital, Bethany smiled through tears.
"You came."
Brooke hugged her gently.
"I wasn't going to let you go through this alone."
Bethany squeezed her hand.
"I'm proud of you for coming."
Chapter 9: Larry Arrives
The next day, Larry also traveled to Miami.
He walked into Bethany's hospital room and saw Brooke sitting beside her.
Larry quietly said,
"I'm sorry... to both of you."
Bethany looked at him.
"We've all been under pressure."
"But we have to stop hurting the people we love."
Larry nodded in agreement.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
The family agreed to put their focus back on Bethany's recovery.
Although the argument had left deep emotional wounds, Larry was determined to rebuild Brooke's trust through his actions.
As they sat together in the hospital room, Bethany smiled faintly.
"No more fighting."
Larry reached for Brooke's hand.
"No more."
But just as peace returned, Larry's phone buzzed with an unexpected message from his attorney.
He looked at the screen, and his expression changed instantly.
"What now...?"
TO BE CONTINUED... ๐ฑ๐
Comments
Post a Comment