AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Sharra shows Brooke Isaiah true colors—he’s enjoying life with other girls while she’s wasting hers on him! 😱
Chapter 1: Sharra Has Had Enough
Brooke was sitting quietly when Sharra walked into the room holding her phone.
"Brooke, we need to talk."
Brooke looked confused.
"About what?"
Sharra sighed.
"About Isaiah."
Brooke immediately became defensive.
"What's wrong with Isaiah?"
Sharra looked at her seriously.
"You're putting your whole life on hold for someone who isn't doing the same for you."
Chapter 2: The First Shock
Sharra opened her phone and showed Brooke several pictures of Isaiah spending time with other girls.
Brooke stared at the screen.
"Who are they?"
Sharra replied,
"That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you."
Brooke's expression changed.
"But maybe there's an explanation."
Sharra shook her head.
"How many explanations are you going to accept?"
Chapter 3: Brooke Refuses to Believe It
Brooke stood up.
"Isaiah wouldn't do that to me."
Sharra answered,
"Then call him."
Brooke immediately picked up her phone.
She called Isaiah.
He didn't answer.
She tried again.
Still nothing.
Brooke's confidence began to disappear.
Chapter 4: Another Message Appears
While Brooke was staring at her phone, a notification suddenly appeared.
It was from Isaiah.
But instead of explaining where he was, he simply wrote:
"I'll call you later."
Brooke looked at Sharra.
"That's it?"
Sharra nodded.
"That's all you get?"
Brooke became emotional.
Chapter 5: Sharra Speaks the Truth
Sharra sat beside Brooke.
"You deserve someone who makes you feel secure."
"Not someone who leaves you constantly wondering where you stand."
Brooke wiped away a tear.
"But I love him."
Sharra replied,
"Sometimes loving someone doesn't mean you have to keep accepting their behavior."
Chapter 6: Isaiah Finally Calls
Hours later, Isaiah finally called.
Brooke answered immediately.
"Where have you been?"
Isaiah hesitated.
"Just out."
"With who?"
Silence.
Brooke's voice became shaky.
"I saw the pictures."
Isaiah immediately became defensive.
"You're believing Sharra now?"
Chapter 7: The Argument
Brooke asked him directly,
"Are you seeing other girls?"
Isaiah refused to give her a straight answer.
Instead, he accused Brooke of being influenced by Sharra.
Brooke finally interrupted.
"I'm asking you one simple question!"
Isaiah went silent.
That silence told Brooke more than any explanation could.
Chapter 8: Brooke Makes a Decision
Brooke ended the call.
Sharra looked at her.
"Are you okay?"
Brooke wiped her tears.
"No."
"But I'm tired of pretending everything is okay."
She looked at the pictures again.
"I can't keep putting my life on hold."
Chapter 9: Isaiah Gets a Surprise
Isaiah later sent Brooke another message.
"We need to talk in person."
Brooke stared at the message.
She looked at Sharra.
"I think he's finally going to explain everything."
Sharra nodded.
"Then listen carefully."
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
The next day, Brooke met Isaiah.
She expected excuses.
Instead, Isaiah admitted that the pictures were real—but insisted there was more to the story.
Brooke stared at him.
"Then tell me everything."
Isaiah took a deep breath.
"There's something I've never told you about those girls."
Brooke's eyes widened.
"What?"
Isaiah reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
"I can prove exactly who they are."
But before he could show her, Brooke's phone suddenly rang.
It was Sharra.
"Brooke, don't believe anything Isaiah tells you until you see the message I just received."
Brooke froze.
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💔
Comments
Post a Comment