AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Isaiah goes to Brooke’s house to apologize, but Brooke gives him the engagement ring back and ends their relationship.💍Then Larry arrives and overhears everything!😱
Chapter 1: Isaiah Shows Up
Isaiah arrived at Brooke’s house holding a small box.
He knew he had hurt her and wanted one final chance to apologize.
When Brooke opened the door, she immediately realized what he was holding.
"Isaiah... why are you here?"
"I came to apologize."
Chapter 2: Brooke Refuses to Listen
Brooke stepped outside.
"You've apologized before."
Isaiah looked down.
"I know. But this time I mean it."
Brooke shook her head.
"I can't keep going through the same pain."
Isaiah pleaded,
"Please just hear me out."
Chapter 3: The Engagement Ring
Isaiah opened the box.
The engagement ring was inside.
"I still want us to work."
Brooke stared at the ring with tears in her eyes.
"I used to dream about this moment."
"But now it only reminds me of everything that went wrong."
Chapter 4: Brooke Makes Her Decision
Brooke slowly removed the ring from her finger.
She placed it in Isaiah's hand.
"Take it back."
Isaiah froze.
"What?"
"I'm ending our relationship."
His face fell.
"Brooke, please..."
She shook her head.
"I've given you enough chances."
Chapter 5: Isaiah Is Speechless
Isaiah couldn't find the words to respond.
Brooke continued,
"I deserve someone who doesn't make me question whether I'm enough."
Isaiah looked at the ring in his hand.
"I never wanted to lose you."
Brooke replied,
"Then you should have treated me like you were afraid to."
Chapter 6: Larry Arrives
At that exact moment, Larry arrived home.
He stopped when he saw Isaiah standing outside.
Then he heard Brooke say,
"It's over."
Larry immediately looked toward them.
"What's going on?"
Brooke turned around.
"Dad..."
Chapter 7: Larry Overhears Everything
Larry had heard enough to understand what happened.
He looked at Isaiah.
"Did she just end the relationship?"
Isaiah nodded silently.
Larry turned toward Brooke.
"Are you sure?"
Brooke wiped away her tears.
"Yes."
Larry nodded.
"Then I'll support your decision."
Chapter 8: Isaiah Tries One Last Time
Isaiah looked at Brooke.
"I'll wait for you."
Brooke shook her head.
"Don't."
"I need you to respect my decision."
Isaiah finally nodded.
"I understand."
He turned around and walked away with the ring still in his hand.
Chapter 9: Larry Comforts Brooke
Larry sat beside Brooke.
"You don't have to pretend you're okay."
Brooke finally broke down.
"I really thought he was the one."
Larry hugged her.
"Sometimes walking away from someone you love is the hardest way to protect your peace."
Brooke nodded through her tears.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Later that night, Isaiah sat alone and stared at the engagement ring.
His phone suddenly buzzed.
A message appeared:
"You really let Brooke walk away? If you want her back, there's something you need to tell her."
Isaiah stared at the message.
Then another text arrived:
"The truth about what happened between you and Brooke hasn't been revealed yet."
Isaiah's expression changed.
He immediately picked up his phone.
"Who are you?"
The mysterious sender replied:
"Someone who knows the real reason you two fell apart."
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💍💔
Comments
Post a Comment