AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Brooke angrily confronts Larry & Sharra after her phone and debit card are cut off, demanding they sign papers to cut ties with her.😱

🚨 Breaking:"Brooke angrily confronts Larry & Sharra after her phone and debit card are cut off, demanding they sign papers to cut ties with her.😱


Chapter 1 — Brooke Discovers Everything Has Been Cut Off

Brooke woke up expecting another difficult day, but she had no idea what was waiting for her.

She reached for her phone.

Nothing.

She tried calling someone.

The call wouldn't go through.

Confused, Brooke checked her account and discovered that her phone service had been disconnected.

Then she opened her banking app.

Her debit card wasn't working either.

Brooke stared at the screen in disbelief.

“What is going on?”

She tried her card at a nearby store.

Declined.

She checked again.

Still declined.

Brooke immediately knew someone had made a decision without telling her.

And there was only one place she wanted to go.

Larry's house.

She grabbed her purse and stormed out.


Chapter 2 — Brooke Confronts Larry

Larry was sitting with Sharra when Brooke walked through the door.

Neither of them expected her.

Brooke slammed her phone on the table.

“Did you do this?”

Larry looked confused.

“Do what?”

“My phone! My debit card! Everything has been shut off!”

Sharra looked at Larry.

Larry sighed.

“Brooke, we were going to talk to you about this.”

Brooke's eyes widened.

“So you admit it?”

Larry nodded.

“Yes.”

Brooke became furious.

“You had no right!”

Larry tried to explain.

“We've been paying for these things, and we decided you needed to start handling your own responsibilities.”

Brooke couldn't believe it.

“You could have talked to me!”

“We tried.”

“No! You made the decision behind my back!”

Sharra stepped forward.

“This wasn't meant to hurt you.”

Brooke laughed bitterly.

“Well, congratulations. It did.”

Then she pulled something out of her purse.

A stack of papers.

Larry immediately became concerned.

“What are those?”

Brooke placed them on the table.

“Something you're both going to sign.”


Chapter 3 — Brooke Demands to Cut Ties

Larry picked up the papers.

“What's this?”

Brooke looked directly at him.

“You wanted me to be independent.”

Larry nodded slowly.

“Then I'm going to be completely independent.”

Sharra looked at the documents.

“Brooke, don't make an emotional decision.”

“I've already made it.”

Brooke pointed toward the papers.

“These say that we're officially cutting financial and personal ties.”

Larry stared at her.

“You want us to sign this?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because apparently that's what you wanted.”

Larry became emotional.

“That isn't what I said.”

Brooke interrupted him.

“You cut off my phone. You cut off my card. What else am I supposed to think?”

Sharra tried to calm her.

“We were trying to teach you responsibility.”

Brooke shook her head.

“You didn't teach me anything. You showed me that I can't depend on you.”

The room went silent.

Then Larry slowly put the papers down.

“We're not signing these while you're angry.”

Brooke's expression hardened.

“Then I'll make you sign them.”


Chapter 4 — Sharra Draws a Line

Sharra stood up.

“Brooke, enough.”

Brooke turned toward her.

“No. I'm done being treated like a child.”

Sharra replied calmly:

“Then stop acting like one.”

Brooke was stunned.

Larry immediately stepped between them.

“Let's not make this worse.”

But Brooke wasn't backing down.

“You both decided I don't deserve your help.”

Sharra shook her head.

“That's not what happened.”

“Then what happened?”

Sharra explained that the family had been worried about Brooke's choices and wanted her to learn how to manage her own life.

“We didn't cut you off because we don't care about you.”

Brooke looked away.

“It certainly feels that way.”

Sharra's expression softened.

“We love you. But love doesn't mean we have to pay for everything.”

Brooke picked up the papers.

“Then prove it.”

“How?”

“Sign them.”

Sharra stared at her.

“You really want us completely out of your life?”

Brooke hesitated.

Then she answered:

“Yes.”


Chapter 5 — Larry Refuses to Sign

Larry took the papers from Brooke.

He read them carefully.

Then he shook his head.

“No.”

Brooke stared at him.

“What?”

“I won't sign this.”

“Why not?”

“Because you're asking me to agree that I'm no longer your family.”

Brooke became emotional.

“That's not what it says.”

“It might not say it in those exact words, but that's what you're asking.”

Brooke wiped away a tear.

“You've already made me feel like I'm not family.”

Larry stepped closer.

“That isn't true.”

“Then why did you cut everything off?”

“Because we thought you were ready to stand on your own.”

Brooke looked at him.

“Maybe I am.”

Larry nodded.

“Then stand on your own.”

Brooke stared at him.

“But I won't sign away our relationship.”

His words caught Brooke completely off guard.

She had expected Larry to fight with her.

Instead, he was refusing to give up on her.


Chapter 6 — Brooke Reveals Why She's Really Angry

Brooke finally broke down.

She admitted that the phone and debit card weren't the only reasons she was angry.

“I feel like nobody listens to me.”

Larry looked at her.

“Brooke…”

“Every time I make a mistake, everyone talks about what I did wrong.”

She began crying.

“But nobody asks why I did it.”

Sharra became quiet.

Brooke continued.

“I don't want money. I don't want someone paying my bills. I just wanted to know that my family was still there.”

Larry's expression softened.

“We are.”

“Then why did you cut me off without talking to me?”

Larry admitted that he and Sharra had handled the situation badly.

“We should have talked to you first.”

Brooke looked at both of them.

“So you admit it?”

“Yes.”

For the first time since she arrived, Brooke stopped shouting.

But she still wasn't ready to forgive them.


Chapter 7 — Bethany Walks In

Just as the conversation became calmer, Bethany arrived.

She immediately noticed the papers on the table.

“What happened?”

Larry explained everything.

Bethany looked at Brooke.

“You really want to cut ties with them?”

Brooke nodded.

“I thought that's what they wanted.”

Bethany shook her head.

“Don't make a permanent decision because you're hurt right now.”

Brooke looked frustrated.

“Everyone keeps telling me what to do!”

Bethany smiled.

“I'm not telling you what to do.”

“Then what are you saying?”

“I'm saying you have the right to be angry.”

Brooke looked surprised.

Bethany continued:

“But you also have the right to change your mind.”

Brooke looked down at the papers.

Larry quietly said:

“We can restore your phone service while we work this out.”

Brooke immediately looked up.

“No.”

Larry asked why.

“Because if I'm going to become independent, I'm going to do it myself.”

Bethany smiled.

“That sounds like a decision you actually made for yourself.”


Chapter 8 — Brooke Makes a New Plan

Brooke took the papers back.

She no longer seemed as angry.

Instead, she looked determined.

“I'm not going to ask anyone to pay my bills anymore.”

Larry nodded.

“I respect that.”

“But I'm also not signing anything that says I don't have a family.”

Sharra smiled.

“That sounds fair.”

Brooke agreed to handle her own phone and finances.

Larry offered to help her understand some of the paperwork.

Brooke initially refused.

Then she reconsidered.

“Okay. You can explain it. But I'm making the decisions.”

Larry smiled.

“Deal.”

The atmosphere finally began to change.

But then Brooke noticed something strange.

Her phone suddenly received a notification.

Her account had been accessed from another device.

She looked confused.

“Wait…”

Everyone turned toward her.

“What's wrong?”

Brooke stared at the screen.

“Someone else has been trying to access my account.”

Larry immediately became serious.


Chapter 9 — The Real Problem Emerges

Brooke showed everyone the notification.

Sharra asked:

“Do you recognize the device?”

Brooke shook her head.

“No.”

Larry asked whether she had given anyone her password.

“No.”

Bethany became concerned.

“Then someone may be trying to get into your accounts.”

Brooke suddenly realized something.

The person who had been causing problems around her might still be involved.

Larry told her not to panic.

“We'll figure out what's happening.”

Brooke looked at him.

“You're going to help me?”

Larry smiled.

“Of course.”

“But I thought you wanted me independent.”

“You can be independent and still have people who care about you.”

Brooke became emotional.

She finally understood what Larry had been trying to say.

The family wasn't trying to abandon her.

They were trying to teach her how to stand on her own.

Then another notification appeared.

This time, it contained a message:

“You should have stayed out of your family's business.”

Everyone froze.


Chapter 10 — Brooke Refuses to Walk Away

Larry immediately asked:

“Who sent that?”

Brooke didn't know.

Sharra looked at her.

“Whatever happens next, don't face it alone.”

Brooke looked at the papers she had brought.

She slowly folded them.

Then she put them back into her purse.

Larry asked:

“You're not signing them?”

Brooke shook her head.

“No.”

“Why?”

She looked at him.

“Because I realized something.”

Larry waited.

“I don't want to cut my family off.”

Brooke admitted that she had been hurt and reacted emotionally.

“But I do want to be independent.”

Larry smiled.

“Then that's what we'll help you become.”

Sharra hugged Brooke.

For the first time that day, Brooke hugged her back.

But the mysterious message still remained unanswered.

Who was trying to access Brooke's accounts?

And why were they warning her to stay away from her own family?

Brooke looked at Larry.

“I think someone wants us fighting.”

Larry nodded.

“Then we need to find out who.”

Brooke smiled determinedly.

“This time, I'm not running.”

Just as everyone thought the crisis was finally over, another message appeared on Brooke's phone:

“You have no idea what I'm about to reveal about Larry.”

Brooke stared at the screen.

Larry's face suddenly became serious.

“What does it say?”

Brooke slowly turned the phone toward him.

And whatever was about to be revealed could change the entire family forever.

TO BE CONTINUED… 😱🔥🚨

Comments