AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Bethany’s Dad tells Larry he’s taking Bethany away for good—because Larry never cared for her and only brought her stress and problems.😱
Chapter 1: Bethany’s Dad Has Had Enough
Larry was sitting quietly when Bethany’s father walked into the room.
His expression was serious.
“We need to talk about Bethany.”
Larry looked up.
“What happened?”
Bethany’s dad replied,
“I’ve watched her suffer long enough.”
Chapter 2: The Accusation
Bethany’s father stepped closer.
“You keep saying you care about her, but look at what her life has become.”
Larry remained silent.
“She has been through arguments, stress, hospital visits, and heartbreak.”
Larry finally replied,
“I never wanted any of that for her.”
Chapter 3: The Shocking Announcement
Bethany’s father looked directly at Larry.
“That’s why I’m taking Bethany away.”
Larry was stunned.
“What?”
“I’m taking my daughter somewhere she can finally have peace.”
Larry stood up.
“You can't just make that decision for her.”
Chapter 4: Larry Defends Himself
Larry became emotional.
“I made mistakes, but I never stopped caring about Bethany.”
Her father shook his head.
“Then why has she suffered so much since being with you?”
Larry struggled to answer.
“I don't have an excuse.”
Chapter 5: Bethany Overhears Everything
Bethany suddenly appeared in the doorway.
“Dad... what are you talking about?”
Her father turned around.
“I’m trying to protect you.”
Bethany looked at Larry.
“Are you really trying to take me away?”
Chapter 6: Bethany Makes Her Feelings Clear
Her father replied,
“You deserve a peaceful life.”
Bethany shook her head.
“I appreciate you protecting me, but you can't decide my future without asking me.”
Larry looked at her quietly.
Bethany continued,
“I need to make my own decision.”
Chapter 7: The Emotional Confrontation
Bethany’s father became emotional.
“I’m your father. Watching you suffer has broken my heart.”
Bethany hugged him.
“I know.”
“But I don't want to run away from every problem.”
Larry looked down.
“I want to fix what I can.”
Chapter 8: Bethany Gives Larry One Chance
Bethany turned toward Larry.
“If we're going to move forward, things have to change.”
Larry nodded.
“I understand.”
“No more unnecessary arguments. No more letting other people control our relationship.”
Larry replied,
“I'll do everything I can.”
Chapter 9: Her Father Gives a Warning
Bethany’s father looked at Larry.
“I'll respect Bethany’s decision.”
“But if she suffers because of you again, I'll be the first person standing at your door.”
Larry nodded.
“You have my word.”
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Just when the tension finally started to disappear, Bethany’s father received an unexpected phone call.
His expression suddenly changed.
Bethany asked,
“Dad, what's wrong?”
He slowly lowered the phone.
“It’s about Bethany.”
Larry immediately became concerned.
“What happened?”
Her father looked at both of them.
“Someone has been secretly sending me evidence about everything that happened in this house.”
Bethany froze.
“What evidence?”
Her father pulled out his phone.
“And the latest message says something that could change everything.”
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💔🚨
Comments
Post a Comment