AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Bethany tells Brooke to prepare for college, but Brooke shocks her: “I’m not going until I find Isaiah I’m pregnant with his baby!” Larry overhears and is stunned!
Chapter 1: College Plans
Bethany was helping Brooke organize her things for college.
"Your orientation is coming up soon," Bethany said. "You need to start getting everything ready."
Brooke remained unusually quiet.
Bethany noticed.
"What's wrong?"
Brooke looked down.
"I don't think I can go."
Chapter 2: Bethany Is Confused
Bethany stared at her daughter.
"What do you mean you can't go?"
Brooke took a deep breath.
"There's something you don't know."
Bethany sat beside her.
"Tell me."
Brooke hesitated before finally saying,
"I need to find Isaiah first."
Chapter 3: The Shocking Revelation
Bethany's expression changed.
"Why?"
Brooke's eyes filled with tears.
"Because I'm pregnant."
Bethany froze.
"What?"
Brooke quietly repeated,
"I'm pregnant with Isaiah's baby."
The room fell completely silent.
Chapter 4: Larry Overhears Everything
Neither of them noticed Larry standing just outside the room.
He had heard every word.
"You're... pregnant?"
Brooke immediately turned around.
"Dad?"
Larry walked into the room in complete disbelief.
"Is this true?"
Brooke nodded.
Larry struggled to process the news.
Chapter 5: Larry Wants Answers
Larry sat down.
"Does Isaiah know?"
Brooke shook her head.
"Not yet."
Larry looked stunned.
"You can't make a decision like this without talking to him."
Brooke replied,
"That's why I need to find him."
Chapter 6: Bethany Tries to Stay Calm
Bethany hugged Brooke.
"We're going to take this one step at a time."
Brooke cried.
"I was scared you would be angry."
Bethany shook her head.
"I'm surprised, but you're my daughter."
Larry nodded.
"We're going to make sure you have support."
Chapter 7: The College Decision
Brooke looked at her parents.
"So I'm not going to college?"
Bethany replied,
"Don't make that decision tonight."
"Your education and your future still matter."
Larry agreed.
"We'll figure out how you can continue your plans while dealing with everything else."
Chapter 8: Larry Calls Isaiah
Larry eventually decided to contact Isaiah.
He called once.
No answer.
He called again.
Still nothing.
Brooke became nervous.
"What if something happened to him?"
Larry replied,
"We'll find out."
Chapter 9: An Unexpected Message
Just as Larry put his phone down, it buzzed.
A message from an unknown number appeared.
"I know about Brooke's pregnancy."
Larry's face went pale.
Bethany asked,
"Who sent that?"
Larry stared at the screen.
"I don't know."
Another message arrived.
"But Isaiah isn't the only person who knows the truth."
Everyone froze.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Brooke looked terrified.
"What does that mean?"
Larry immediately locked his phone.
"We're going to find out who sent these messages."
Bethany held Brooke's hand.
"No matter what happens, you won't face this alone."
But before Larry could respond, the unknown number sent one final message:
"If you want the truth about the baby's father, meet me tonight."
Larry stared at the screen.
Brooke whispered,
"Dad... what if Isaiah isn't the father?"
Larry looked at Bethany.
"We need answers."
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱🍼💔
Comments
Post a Comment