AP. 🚨 Breaking:"Bethany Returns Home From the Hospital, Sees Larry & Charlotte Fighting, Collapses From the Stress as Larry Rushes to Catch Her!😱
Chapter 1: Finally Home
After weeks in the hospital, Bethany was finally discharged.
Brooke helped her into the car while reminding her to take things slowly.
"Mom, no stress. The doctor said you need plenty of rest."
Bethany smiled.
"I just want to be home."
None of them knew what was waiting at the house.
Chapter 2: A Heated Argument
As Bethany walked through the front door, raised voices echoed from the living room.
Larry and Charlotte were in the middle of a fierce argument.
"I've had enough of the secrets!" Larry shouted.
Charlotte fired back,
"You don't know the whole story!"
Both of them froze when they noticed Bethany standing in the doorway.
Chapter 3: The Shocking Moment
Bethany looked from Larry to Charlotte, confused and overwhelmed.
"What... what's going on?"
Before either of them could answer, Bethany's face turned pale.
She grabbed the wall for support.
Brooke gasped.
"Mom!"
Bethany's knees suddenly gave way.
Chapter 4: Larry Rushes to Catch Her
Larry reacted instantly.
He rushed across the room and caught Bethany before she hit the floor.
"Bethany! Stay with me!"
Charlotte quickly grabbed a pillow while Brooke called for emergency medical help.
Bethany opened her eyes briefly.
"I... I can't..."
Her voice faded as Larry held her tightly.
Chapter 5: Panic Fills the House
The house was filled with panic.
Brooke stayed on the phone, describing Bethany's condition to the dispatcher.
Larry kept reassuring Bethany.
"You're going to be okay. Just keep breathing."
Charlotte stood nearby, visibly shaken.
"I never wanted this to happen."
Chapter 6: The Paramedics Arrive
Within minutes, paramedics arrived and examined Bethany.
One medic looked at Larry.
"She appears to be under significant physical and emotional stress. We need to take her back to the hospital for evaluation."
Larry nodded without hesitation.
"I'm riding with her."
Brooke climbed into the ambulance as well.
Chapter 7: Charlotte Breaks Down
As the ambulance pulled away, Charlotte remained standing outside the house.
She covered her face with her hands.
"If we hadn't been arguing..."
She couldn't finish the sentence.
The guilt weighed heavily on her.
Chapter 8: A Promise at the Hospital
At the hospital, Larry sat beside Bethany's bed after doctors finished their initial assessment.
When Bethany slowly opened her eyes, Larry gently held her hand.
"I'm sorry."
"I should never have let that argument happen while you were recovering."
Bethany gave a weak nod.
"I just want peace."
Larry replied,
"You have my word—we're going to find it."
Chapter 9: Brooke Speaks Up
Brooke looked at both of them.
"Our family has survived so much already."
"We can't keep tearing each other apart."
Larry nodded.
"From this moment on, Bethany's health comes first."
Everyone agreed.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Later that evening, a nurse entered Bethany's room carrying a sealed envelope.
"It was delivered while you were being examined," she said.
Larry opened it carefully.
Inside was a handwritten note that simply read:
"The argument you witnessed was only the beginning. The real truth has yet to be revealed."
Larry and Bethany exchanged worried glances.
Brooke whispered,
"Who sent that?"
Before anyone could answer, Larry's phone rang from an unknown number.
He answered—and the voice on the other end said,
"If you want to protect Bethany, meet me alone tonight."
Larry's face turned pale.
TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💥
Comments
Post a Comment