After leaving Charlotte's house, Larry handed the divorce papers to Bethany🗞️ - You Won't Believe What Happened Next.!😱

After leaving Charlotte's house, Larry handed the divorce papers to Bethany🗞️ - You Won't Believe What Happened Next.!😱 


Chapter 1: Larry Makes a Final Decision

After the explosive confrontation with Charlotte, Larry returned home with a serious expression.

Bethany immediately noticed.

"Larry... what happened?"

He didn't answer.

Instead, he walked toward the table carrying a sealed folder.


Chapter 2: The Papers

Larry placed the folder in front of Bethany.

"I need you to read this."

Bethany slowly opened it.

Her eyes widened when she saw the first page.

"Divorce papers?"

Larry nodded.

"I've thought about this for a long time."


Chapter 3: Bethany Is Heartbroken

Bethany looked up at him.

"After everything we've been through... you're really doing this?"

Larry sighed.

"I don't want to keep hurting each other."

Bethany's eyes filled with tears.

"So you're giving up on us?"

Larry remained silent.


Chapter 4: Brooke Walks In

Brooke entered the room and immediately noticed the papers.

"What is that?"

Bethany quickly wiped her tears.

"Your father wants a divorce."

Brooke stared at Larry.

"Dad... seriously?"

Larry explained that he wasn't making the decision out of anger.

But Brooke wasn't convinced.


Chapter 5: Bethany Refuses to Sign

Larry expected Bethany to argue.

Instead, she calmly placed the papers back on the table.

"I'm not signing them tonight."

Larry looked surprised.

"Why?"

Bethany replied,

"Because I deserve time to understand exactly what I'm agreeing to."

Larry nodded.

"That's fair."


Chapter 6: An Emotional Conversation

Bethany asked Larry to sit down.

"Tell me the truth."

"Is this really what you want?"

Larry struggled to answer.

"I don't know anymore."

Bethany looked shocked.

"Then why bring me divorce papers?"

Larry admitted,

"Because I thought ending the marriage would end the fighting."


Chapter 7: Brooke Gives Her Opinion

Brooke looked at both parents.

"Maybe you shouldn't make a permanent decision while you're both hurting."

Larry sighed.

"Maybe you're right."

Bethany nodded.

"We need to think clearly."


Chapter 8: A Phone Call Changes Everything

Just as Larry prepared to leave the room, his phone rang.

It was his attorney.

"Larry, we need to talk about those papers."

Larry stepped aside.

"What happened?"

His attorney replied,

"There's a problem with the documents."

Larry's expression changed instantly.


Chapter 9: The Shocking Discovery

Larry returned to the table.

Bethany asked,

"What did your lawyer say?"

Larry slowly looked at the divorce papers.

"These aren't the final documents."

Bethany stared at him.

"What?"

Larry continued,

"Someone appears to have altered the paperwork before it reached me."

Everyone exchanged shocked looks.


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Larry immediately called his attorney back.

"Find out who changed these documents."

Meanwhile, Bethany picked up the folder and noticed something Larry hadn't seen.

A handwritten note was hidden inside.

It contained only one sentence:

"If you sign these papers, you'll never learn the truth about Charlotte."

Bethany looked at Larry in disbelief.

"Larry... I think someone wants us divorced."

Larry's eyes widened.

"Then we're going to find out who."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱🗞️💔

Comments