AB. When Larry Tried to Lay Hands on Brooke, She Filed a Police Report, and the Police Came to the House and Arrested Larry!

When Larry Tried to Lay Hands on Brooke, She Filed a Police Report, and the Police Came to the House and Arrested Larry!


Chapter 1: The Argument Explodes

Brooke and Larry got into a heated argument at home.

Brooke tried to walk away, but Larry's anger continued to rise.

"Brooke, come back! We're not finished talking!"

Bethany immediately stepped between them.

"Larry, calm down!"


Chapter 2: Brooke Makes a Decision

Brooke was shaken by what had happened.

She grabbed her phone and told Bethany,

"I'm not staying here tonight."

Bethany looked concerned.

"Where are you going?"

Brooke replied,

"I'm going to report what happened."

Larry suddenly realized the seriousness of the situation.

"Brooke, wait."

But she had already made her decision.


Chapter 3: The Police Arrive

Not long afterward, several police officers arrived at the house.

Larry opened the door.

"What's going on?"

One of the officers explained that they were responding to a report involving Brooke.

Larry's expression immediately changed.


Chapter 4: Brooke Speaks to the Officers

Brooke explained what had happened.

The officers listened carefully and asked questions about the incident.

Bethany stayed beside Brooke.

Larry stood silently nearby.


Chapter 5: Larry Is Arrested

After speaking with everyone involved, the officers informed Larry that he was being taken into custody.

Larry looked stunned.

"You're arresting me?"

The officer calmly explained the situation.

Bethany became emotional.

"Larry..."

Larry looked toward Brooke.

"I never wanted things to go this far."


Chapter 6: Brooke Stands Firm

Brooke wiped away her tears.

"I didn't want this to happen."

"But I needed to feel safe."

Larry lowered his head.

He finally understood that his actions had serious consequences.


Chapter 7: Bethany Is Torn

After Larry was taken away, Bethany sat beside Brooke.

"Are you okay?"

Brooke nodded.

"I just don't know what happens now."

Bethany hugged her.

"We'll figure it out one step at a time."


Chapter 8: The Phone Call

Later that night, Bethany received a call from Larry.

"I need you to tell Brooke I'm sorry."

Bethany looked toward Brooke.

Larry continued,

"I lost control, and I regret it."

Brooke heard everything but remained silent.


Chapter 9: An Unexpected Development

The next morning, Brooke received another phone call.

It was from the police.

They told her that additional information had surfaced about the incident.

Brooke immediately became worried.

"What information?"

The officer replied,

"We need you to come in and clarify something about what happened that night."


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Brooke arrived at the station and was shown new evidence.

Her eyes widened.

"This changes everything..."

Meanwhile, Larry was still waiting to learn what would happen next.

Brooke suddenly realized that someone else may have been present during the argument—and that person could have witnessed the entire confrontation.

Who was secretly recording what happened inside the house?

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱🚔💔

Comments