- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Wayne Kicked Amber and All the Girls Out of the Podcast After They Refused to Listen to Him
vThe atmosphere inside Wayne’s podcast studio had never been this tense.
What started as an ordinary recording day quickly turned into a heated argument when Amber and the other girls refused to follow Wayne’s instructions. Everyone had arrived expecting a fun and productive episode, but Wayne had a completely different vision for the show.
As the cameras turned on, Wayne gathered everyone around the table.
“Guys, I need everybody to listen today,” Wayne said firmly. “We have a schedule, we have a script, and we need to stay focused.”
Amber looked at the others and quietly shook her head.
“We understand, Wayne,” she replied, “but you can’t expect us to agree with everything you say.”
Wayne immediately noticed the tension.
“I’m not asking you to agree with everything,” he said. “I’m asking you to respect the plan.”
One of the girls interrupted and suggested changing the topic of the episode. Another wanted to completely change the segment Wayne had prepared.
Within minutes, everyone was talking over each other.
Wayne tried to calm the situation.
“Hold on! One person at a time!”
But nobody seemed willing to listen.
Amber stood up and said, “Wayne, we’re not trying to disrespect you. We just want to have a voice too.”
Wayne took a deep breath.
“I gave everybody a chance to speak,” he replied. “But when I’m talking, nobody wants to listen.”
The cameras continued recording as the argument became more intense.
Wayne finally stopped the podcast.
“Cut the cameras.”
The room suddenly went silent.
Everyone looked at him.
Wayne stood up from his chair and said, “If nobody is going to respect the rules of this podcast, then there’s no reason for us to continue.”
Amber couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
“Are you seriously kicking us out?”
Wayne looked at her and answered, “If you refuse to listen, then yes. I need people here who actually want to work together.”
The other girls immediately protested.
“We’re not leaving!”
Wayne pointed toward the studio entrance.
“Then we’re done for today. Everybody needs to go home.”
Amber became emotional.
“You’re really throwing all of us out over an argument?”
Wayne responded, “It’s not about one argument. It’s about what has been happening every time we record. I can’t run a podcast if everyone is doing whatever they want.”
The girls gathered their belongings, still arguing among themselves.
Amber stopped at the door and turned around.
“Wayne, you might regret this.”
Wayne remained quiet for a moment.
“Maybe I will,” he said. “But right now, I need to protect the podcast.”
The girls finally walked out.
As the door closed behind them, Wayne returned to the empty studio and stared at the chairs where everyone had been sitting just minutes earlier.
For the first time, the podcast felt completely different.
But the biggest question remained:
Was this just a temporary argument, or had Wayne officially ended his working relationship with Amber and the other girls?
And with the cameras still rolling, viewers were left wondering what would happen when everyone returned for the next episode.
Because one thing was certain—the drama inside Wayne’s podcast was far from over.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment